Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I also made a tab for the other two minigames, but this is not that important. Once the reception's notoriety reaches a certain level, only female visitors who are not fans will actually want to see their imprisoned significant others, so no need to worry about the booths being in short supply.
I just repair booth C and then remember what was the last booth I sent someone to. Process and send someone to a booth, by the time you've done this 3 times, the 1st one has left.

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Third Floor:
Strip Club: this is something I am 100% certain will come because of the context of the 3rd floor boss which means edicts and a costume (Bunny or Dancer) for a new job; Stripper.
Gym: This might be a good way for Karryn to level grind by using different Weights to quickly improve stats, with prisoners coming in to "spot" for Karryn.
Showers: A way for Karryn to relax and decrease fatigue but this would be more dangerous then the toilet since she would already be stripped at the start with some commands based on washing, of course various prisoners will attempt to get some action with the nude warden. This relax spot is meant for more sluty/horny builds. higher risk=higher reward.
Unknown Room: there is an unknown room at the end of one of the hallways we cannot access and since I am guessing that the entrance to the 5th floor will be found on floor 4 the devs might think of a use for this area.

These are just guesses and I have no idea if they will come to fruition (Besides the Strip Club).
i would loooove a gym job system with karryn training in slutty outfit making inmates horny

Aug 11, 2020
how do you guys remembering who-order-what in the bar minigame? i usually play the 40 minutes and when it's full it's really chaotic. I noted a whole paper page of their orders for every run. Really need a feature showing what are their orders, like some smol icons for each type of drinks beside their heads.
You can leave the new drinks locked, so you only have to serve beer. It's way harder to get Karryn drunk like that though. When I do unlock the other drinks, I take 2-4 orders and remember them.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Well, first as a waiter you have to remember more than 4-5, true. But not here. Hell, three would be enough if you don't optimize.
And your logic with the amount of possible order does not really check out. If I tell you to remember a number between 1 and 1000000, you don't care about all the other 999999 numbers, do you? Or if you want to remember a word, it doesn't really matter how many words there are in the language.

EDIT: Okay, I think he got it. Three responses in 3 minutes... Oops.
Currently, these are your possible orders:

0 - no drink
1 - water
2 - pale ale
3 - dark ale
4 - vodka
5 - whiskey
6 - rum

That makes 7 possible orders. Here. After lv 3 becomes fully subjugated, another bar menu expanding edict will be added, which is probably going to increase that number to 9.

madchef The game only has 4 tables, though? Not to mention that you memorize the actual orders, not all possible ones.
There are 4 tables, but 10 seats. Bringing a drink to a correct table does not fulfil the order, does it? The patrons are assholes and will not tell Karryn 'this one's for me, sweetheart!' or 'you can leave the tray on the table hun, we'll sort it out ourselves'. You need to serve it to the correct person. Thus, 7 to the power of 10 equals...

And yes, you can optimize customer service, sure. You can take 1-2 orders at a time and run between tables and bar like crazy, with each move taking ridiculous amount of time and stamina (only 5 seconds to pour a drink at the bar but 15+ to put the glass on a table). With all the stamina and energy and willpower-draining molestation going on, the job quickly becomes a challenge, especially in a house full of thirsty, rowdy customers, who'll often finish their shots before you manage to take all (or just 2-3) orders at another impatient table.

Bars usually have two solutions for that. Either the customers order and pay at the bar and either drink at the bar or take the booze to their tables themselves, or the bar staff use... tabs, which have been around since at least 1689.

Would it really be that hard to implement edicts that emulate use of tabs or tills with a tab system? These of course could be sexually corruptible by nerds, for example, so the Warden would use them at her own peril.

Reactions: LittleDemon

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
What I am more interested in this though, not remembering the orders "I easily nail them" but how to profit?

I don't drink and serv as much as possible = get 200-400 gold.
I drink and get F'ed, = Iget 200-400 gold
I don't mind anything = get 200-400 gold.

How do people get 2000-3000 gold from that?

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
What I am more interested in this though, not remembering the orders "I easily nail them" but how to profit?

I don't know, never managed to make more than around 500 quid per shift and frankly, couldn't care less as the Prison's finances are more than ok and I have all the edicts I need at this stage.

The tips increase as the bar reputation increases and the more 'refined' the drinks are, so there is an incentive to have more on menu than just water and ale. The lewder Karryn behaves, the more tips she'll receive from flashing boobs, getting groped and kissed, so there is an incentive for her to be slutty. She also gets hefty tips for helping herself to drinks, so there is an incentive for her to get pissed. She also gets tipped for making the patrons cum in the mug scene, as well as for drinking from the mug. Sexually uninhibited bar service should then be the most profitable, but the problem with that is that such shifts end too soon. She would need to either refrain from drinking or keep her cock desire low to prolong a shift for as long as possible. And that takes a significant portion of willpower. I am using a lot of that willpower to maintain her virgin status, which affects my playstyle and limits certain options, but if you do not care about that, then perhaps you could try and see if regular suppression of cock desire in order to delay the mug gangbang scene is of any help.

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020

Tips. Fix your clothes regularly and be as sexy as possible and guests will tip you well for flashing, that is at least how i earn most money.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Tips. Fix your clothes regularly and be as sexy as possible and guests will tip you well for flashing, that is at least how i earn most money.
How much do you get per boob-flash? I usually get 3-4, while 20-50 per spirit served, 10-30 per beer served and 20-40 per drink accepted from a customer. She will get more $ for boob squeezing and butt groping, which requires her to be at least partially nude.

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
I am using a lot of that willpower to maintain her virgin status, which affects my playstyle and limits certain options,
I have been playing slutty Karryn, So karryn was performing all the things while serving "Cum mug drinking, kissing the guys while serving and flashing her clothes" none of them seem to change my cash unfortunately. still 200-500.

I have been trying virgin non touched-non kissed karryn run but couldn't managed to do it. May I ask for your save file? If that's not too much work for you? Really appreciate it.
Hm, I never fixed my clothes, never tried this method, how much do you mean by "I earn most money?'

tce

Feb 12, 2018
how do you guys remembering who-order-what in the bar minigame? i usually play the 40 minutes and when it's full it's really chaotic. I noted a whole paper page of their orders for every run. Really need a feature showing what are their orders, like some smol icons for each type of drinks beside their heads.
I store them in excel

streetdevil

Aug 9, 2020
I still waiting for a new version.
Do you have any plan for a new update of this game , Release date and update plan ?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
There are 4 tables, but 10 seats. Bringing a drink to a correct table does not fulfil the order, does it? The patrons are assholes and will not tell Karryn 'this one's for me, sweetheart!' or 'you can leave the tray on the table hun, we'll sort it out ourselves'. You need to serve it to the correct person. Thus, 7 to the power of 10 equals...
...ignoring what I said: actual vs possible. You are NOT going to have 10 seats ordering all types of drinks at the same time for the whole duration of every shift. The argument is superfluous because you use the worst case scenario as an example of average. This is borderline "I picked the challenging option - why is it challenging?". Picked longer shifts? Unlocked edicts expanding the menu and thus adding complexity? Ran numerous shifts to unlock further debuffs (passives)? You move those difficulty sliders - you get what that entails.

My point is: comparing KP bar shift to an IRL bar shift in any capacity is just plain wrong. I take issue with the reasoning, not the problem.

Would it really be that hard to implement edicts that emulate use of tabs or tills with a tab system?
I see people complain about how long the jobs are (and how long each turn takes with more participants) from time to time; adding even more things to process and keep track of needs to be justified from that perspective, else you would be adding a function 5 people would be using + 500 would be complaining about. It would probably need to either be an afterthought (compared to developing the "main" game) or be a part of another expansion to the job...unless the goal is to use up all letter combinations before stepping up the version number, I suppose.

I think the question is about it being worth the development time [taken from the core game] before being hard.

Reactions: deepcool

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
Name and History Mod
Hey all, I decided to try out modding for this game. Some things are relatively easy, while others are not possible for me (weapon modding in particular.) Anyways, I thought of a small idea of being able to freely change Karryn's Name. With that also came the idea of giving an option to select Histories that effect what Passives and Titles you have.

Keep in mind, you can select as many histories as you want. However, the History mod was made in mind for people who want to start the game a new and are looking to spice things up.

Activation:
Simply locate the Thief, he shouldn't be too hard to find. If you're having trouble, use the image provided.
Once you talk to him, you'll have the option to change Karryn's name (up to 16 characters) and give her Histories.

Mod Issues:
If you add any Histories to your playthrough, any passives obtained will not be visible on the passive menu. I don't know the cause for this, but the passive effect will still be there. I've provided a ReadMe so you can see each History and what they add.
Please notify me if there's any places I missed for Karryn's name swap. Looking through the files, it seems to auto-detect Karryn's name instead of it being manually typed out for every instance. The game should most likely recognize whatever you type in for any uses of Karryn's name.

Installation:
Provided is the Zip file for installing. It should be pretty easy.
0.) Back up the following files to be safe, they are located in Karryn'sPrison/www/Data
Map017.json
Actors.json
Weapons.json
1.) Move the WWW folder to your Karryn's Prison main directory
2.) Overwrite the files
3.) Start the game as normal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to leave me any feedback or ideas for histories. I kind of did this in one go so if there's something you disagree with, I can look at it from your perspective.

EDIT: JUST REALIZED THE README WAS EMPTY, REUPLOADED THE FILE

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
Personally, I'd just like anything that reduces the number of buttons you have to push for the bar. It's okay for shorter shifts, but it just gets tedious when you reach longer levels - which is a problem when the bar is the only "active" way of making more money. I mean, doing a shift takes longer in real life than it does in the game! That's absurd, considering we're not being paid real money for this.

If there was an edict to auto-serve drinks when you go to a table (not changing overall time taken; just ensuring that you, personally, get to skip three menus per drink), I'd take it in a heartbeat - I don't have any trouble remembering what people's orders are, but anything that speeds things up is welcome.

Reactions: VeryVexxing

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Name and History Mod
Hey all, I decided to try out modding for this game. Some things are relatively easy, while others are not possible for me (weapon modding in particular.) Anyways, I thought of a small idea of being able to freely change Karryn's Name. With that also came the idea of giving an option to select Histories that effect what Passives and Titles you have.

Keep in mind, you can select as many histories as you want. However, the History mod was made in mind for people who want to start the game a new and are looking to spice things up.

Activation:
Simply locate the Thief, he shouldn't be too hard to find. If you're having trouble, use the image provided.
Once you talk to him, you'll have the option to change Karryn's name (up to 16 characters) and give her Histories.

Mod Issues:
If you add any Histories to your playthrough, any passives obtained will not be visible on the passive menu. I don't know the cause for this, but the passive effect will still be there. I've provided a ReadMe so you can see each History and what they add.
Please notify me if there's any places I missed for Karryn's name swap. Looking through the files, it seems to auto-detect Karryn's name instead of it being manually typed out for every instance. The game should most likely recognize whatever you type in for any uses of Karryn's name.

Installation:
Provided is the Zip file for installing. It should be pretty easy.
0.) Back up the following files to be safe, they are located in Karryn'sPrison/www/Data
Map017.json
Actors.json
Weapons.json
1.) Move the WWW folder to your Karryn's Prison main directory
2.) Overwrite the files
3.) Start the game as normal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to leave me any feedback or ideas for histories. I kind of did this in one go so if there's something you disagree with, I can look at it from your perspective.
I'll try it out but after quickly opening the zip the Read Me is empty.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
thx to madchef's guide to sadism

I played around with sadism trying to build a sexual dominant Karryn, who isn't just a hopeless submissive slut.
(Trying to stay true to her character)
I found out that sadism level involves with her dialogues. once you got 'softcore sadist' title. she will show domination in her speaking manner and facial expressive e.g. licking lips with playful eyes like she sees a prey (while confident & horny) (very hot).

She can be very lewd with this sadistic build and she also kicks massive asses as a fighter.
This is the power of domination. She can do whatever she pleases, fight or sex. (unlike submissive build that up to a certain point she cannot do anything and can only cum like a dumb slut.)

The key is she needs to be in control and not letting inmates use her like a toy.
Picking passives that benefit her and shape her into a graceful sexual dominant goddess. While, avoiding unnecessary passives that make her submissive.

1. Mind, Endurance and Agi
(agi) Karryn acts first, she releases desires and chooses the sex action. or taunt and flaunt and just beat them to submission with cock kick, If you so choose.
(mind, endurance) have absolute control over desires (speak no evil reset all her desires to 0), pleasure and how sex goes, which parts of the body are allowed to be touched. she also controls if she wants inmates to cum on her or cum on the floor instead.
Mind also have buffs over other stats so she's also a very strong fighter.

2.No mouth, pussy or butt passives
Unfortunately, these 3 are tied to masochism and masochism make her dialogues too submissive. It's sad but we don't want that.

3.Go for handjob, boobs and feet passives

1. Go Ejaculate on the Floor Instead - +15 Floor Ejaculations
2. Not in A Mood For Your Dirty Cum - +69 Floor Ejaculations
3. Fearless - Max Cockiness reached at least once
4. Cock Hunter - +30 aroused prisoners subdued with attack
5. Spartan Cock hunter - +100 aroused prisoners subdued with attack
6. Cock Punisher - use Cock Kick +5 times and reach max Cockiness at least once
7. Cock Vanquisher - use Cock Kick +25 times and reach Cockiness overall level of +500
8. Chief Cock Bully - use Cock Kick +75 times and reach Cockiness of more than 1500

9. Awakened Talent For Handjobs - Jerk off +42 cocks (actively use Handjob sex skill)
10. Fat Bags of Hunger For Cum - give +42 titjobs (actively use the sex skill)
11. Feet Made for Cock Bullying - give + 42 footjobs (actively use the sex skill)

you will end up with 11 sadism level and +2 on prisoner mode at the beginning of the run = 13 sadism lvl

I recommend get double, triple and sadistic orgasm passives which greatly decrease bliss chance (she crumbles down after cumming and has to restore mind) she will instead stand there flaunting her beauty with grace (while cumming).

You can go for exhibitionism, masturbation for personal enjoyment but NO DEFEAT or she will get submissive.
How do you manage to not get any vaginal/anal/mouth passive for this build, as you have to get the "ex-secretary gone wild" passive (have sex with 10 people) in order to get the release desire skills ? Same thing with the skill that make cum peoplpe on the floor...

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
How do you manage to not get any vaginal/anal/mouth passive for this build, as you have to get the "ex-secretary gone wild" passive (have sex with 10 people) in order to get the release desire skills ? Same thing with the skill that make cum peoplpe on the floor...
A handjob and tit job count as sex and these skills are tied to sadism. Blowjobs and anal are neutral.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
2.No mouth, pussy or butt passives
Unfortunately, these 3 are tied to masochism and masochism make her dialogues too submissive. It's sad but we don't want that.
These are not tied to masochism really. Only active rimming will increase masochism eventually. Blowjobs, anal and pussy-sex are more or less neutral, though the passive tree looks messed up at the moment, and some mouth or ass related passives are categorized as 'fetishism' or 'submission', whatever that means. Here's a screenshot of proper maso passives, not all of them increasing the masochism level though.

Maso passives.png

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
These are not tied to masochism really. Only active rimming will increase masochism eventually. Blowjobs, anal and pussy-sex are more or less neutral, though the passive tree looks messed up at the moment, and some mouth or ass related passives are categorized as 'fetishism' or 'submission', whatever that means. Here's a screenshot of proper maso passives, not all of them increasing the masochism level though.

View attachment 1096864
Thank you for your response !

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes