madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I think the question is about it being worth the development time [taken from the core game] before being hard.
The tab/notepad solution is simple really and it's already in the game.... The 'History' button, which is removed (on purpose?) from the bar minigame, but is there during battles, defeat scenes, reception job and toilet rest, where it's about as useful as a saddle on a pig. All development it would take is to add an edict that enables History button in the bar minigame, where it really comes in handy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tsugumi

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I have been trying virgin non touched-non kissed karryn run but couldn't managed to do it. May I ask for your save file? If that's not too much work for you? Really appreciate it.
I don't think we're on the same page when referring to Karryn's virginity. :) My Warden has had 2,156 different sexual partners so far, sucked 873 dicks, tongue-cleaned 138 assholes while 950 guys fucked her butt. Came 1,816 times in front of 2,468 people, squirting 24,5 litres of grool. She a dirty whore to put it bluntly, but a virgin nevertheless.

I guess the devs may have a separate game ending for such... pious conduct, so I am hoping to keep her hymen intact as long as possible, just to see if there indeed is going to be an innocent superslut ending.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
If you add any Histories to your playthrough, any passives obtained will not be visible on the passive menu. I don't know the cause for this
Because passives need to be properly added through the learnNewPassive function, not simply using the built-in RPGMV function to add skills. If you mean that you broke the entire passive menu, then you done fucked up in an amazing way.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
Because passives need to be properly added through the learnNewPassive function, not simply using the built-in RPGMV function to add skills. If you mean that you broke the entire passive menu, then you done fucked up in an amazing way.
No, I simply mean the former. I'll look into the function you mentioned so I can properly update this

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
It would be cool if the hardest difficulty also had a female sidecharacter that rewarded avoiding sexual encounters and punished sexual activities (yes includes groping etc cuz thats the good old +5 corruption).

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Once again i come back to you guys, i'm sorry but i have an issue : I'm trying to raise desires to be able to give handjob/footjob in order to get the skills BUT i cannot manage to do it, like i raise my cock desire to 100+ on Nerds and prisoners, but cannot have a single handjob or footjob... what am I doing wrong ?
The only think they do is attacking me ( that's normal i think), and jerking off. At some point footjob and handjob should occur... i don't understand.

Also, what is the skill that allows Karryn to decide where guys cum at please ?

Last edited:

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Broken Hymen passive is pointless. You don't need a dick shoved inside you for the hymen to break. It can even break during physical activities like bicycling or doing a split or any other sport.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
is anyone know if Karryn Pregmod on gitgud still maintained? i found some missing images for tanned skin Karryn and it cause error when game trying to load the scripts. The skin option stated that the tan skin support all poses, so i'm wondering whether the modder forgot to include these missing images files, or these poses are newly added by recent game version and not compatible with the mod.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Broken Hymen passive is pointless. You don't need a dick shoved inside you for the hymen to break. It can even break during physical activities like bicycling or doing a split or any other sport.
It's just a passive granted for the first time pussy sex, not a gynaecological exam. You get a similar passive for first handjob, first anal sex, first rimjob, first blowjob, first titjob, first kiss, first blowbang, first gangbang and first spitroast. There isn't anything special about these activities being her 'firsts', but the game fetishizes those nevertheless as stepping stones in her descent into depravity. And vaginal virginity is fetishized the most, which is a recurring theme in many H-games. The devs didn't bother to draw a hymen or blood stains upon defloration, but virgin status is always displayed until she's deflowered, either by a live dick or dildo. Her charm is higher as a virgin also. You get a title for having anal before you give up your vaginal virginity. In the same perverted vain, you get a title for putting your mouth on a dick or assring before you put it against another mouth. Then, after defeating lv 3 boss, (virgin-slut) Karryn has an internal monologue where she expresses a bit of guilt for going wild in the prison and wondering if the one she truly loves is going to find out about her shenanigans if she keeps her virginity.

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
I don't think we're on the same page when referring to Karryn's virginity. :) My Warden has had 2,156 different sexual partners so far, sucked 873 dicks, tongue-cleaned 138 assholes while 950 guys fucked her butt. Came 1,816 times in front of 2,468 people, squirting 24,5 litres of grool. She a dirty whore to put it bluntly, but a virgin nevertheless.

I guess the devs may have a separate game ending for such... pious conduct, so I am hoping to keep her hymen intact as long as possible, just to see if there indeed is going to be an innocent superslut ending.
Oh, how did you do that? I mean, don't the prisoners just take her? I was trying spuer virgin karryn. no touches, no licks, no kisses. after playing for some time, I kept vaginal/anal/sucking etc virginity but a dude kissed her and I couldn't stop him. then they're groping and all. I want a completely purest of pure run where not a single touch from the prisoners are present.

And the other thing is, I want to do this run in hardest mode with all body sensitive perk. It would be soooo satisfying to do imo. But it's wayyyy to hard to beat anyone in that set up.

Also, why are you only keeping her vaginal virginity? what's the deal here

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
Personally, I'd just like anything that reduces the number of buttons you have to push for the bar. It's okay for shorter shifts, but it just gets tedious when you reach longer levels - which is a problem when the bar is the only "active" way of making more money. I mean, doing a shift takes longer in real life than it does in the game! That's absurd, considering we're not being paid real money for this.
Yeah- the UI is somewhat clunky to begin with (why is there a separate mental phase instead of just having the willpower menu in the active phase?) and apart from that long shifts just take forever when it's over a hundred turns long and each one is about ten active keyboard clicks followed by a lot of waiting.

This is definitely one of those games where you get a bit tired of seeing the animations after a while. Groping just takes too damn long in this prison.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Oh, how did you do that? I mean, don't the prisoners just take her? I was trying spuer virgin karryn. no touches, no licks, no kisses. after playing for some time, I kept vaginal/anal/sucking etc virginity but a dude kissed her and I couldn't stop him. then they're groping and all. I want a completely purest of pure run where not a single touch from the prisoners are present.

And the other thing is, I want to do this run in hardest mode with all body sensitive perk. It would be soooo satisfying to do imo. But it's wayyyy to hard to beat anyone in that set up.

Also, why are you only keeping her vaginal virginity? what's the deal here
The desire suppression/release system is how Karryn's guides the inmates' interest in various parts of her body. So far, cooling down her pussy desire to below 50 allows her to retain 'innocence'. They can have her in all other ways. I don't think it is possible to build a super-virgin Karryn, who will be able to subjugate all the floors and get out of there without even a smooch. The devs want the players to think it is possible, but it's a fall from grace corruption game after all.

Vaginal virginity is a very old fetish, dating back to times where the presence of a hymen was a guarantee that a maiden had no sexual intercourse before and her male 'deflowerer' was unwrapping a brand new pussy and by extension, introducing a woman into womanhood. And smarter pervs always found a way to circumvent that, either by 'restoring' virginity with sutures and alum, cheating with fake blood or using various forms of sodomy which left pussies untouched. Well, in the broadest sense, sodomy is any sexual activity which is not human penis in human vagina. Any game that features a virgin status and allows the player to indulge in advanced sex activities while retaining vaginal virginity to some degree exploits this fetish.

My deal is that I am a sodomite. Not that I find the idea of keeping vaginal virginity arousing or finding vulvae repulsive, quite the contrary, but there's something deliciously perverse about heterosexual women who do not need direct vaginal simulation to enjoy sex immensely.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
The desire suppression/release system is how Karryn's guides the inmates' interest in various parts of her body. So far, cooling down her pussy desire to below 50 allows her to retain 'innocence'. They can have her in all other ways. I don't think it is possible to build a super-virgin Karryn, who will be able to subjugate all the floors and get out of there without even a smooch. The devs want the players to think it is possible, but it's a fall from grace corruption game after all.

Vaginal virginity is a very old fetish, dating back to times where the presence of a hymen was a guarantee that a maiden had no sexual intercourse before and her male 'deflowerer' was unwrapping a brand new pussy and by extension, introducing a woman into womanhood. And smarter pervs always found a way to circumvent that, either by 'restoring' virginity with sutures and alum, cheating with fake blood or using various forms of sodomy which left pussies untouched. Well, in the broadest sense, sodomy is any sexual activity which is not human penis in human vagina. Any game that features a virgin status and allows the player to indulge in advanced sex activities while retaining vaginal virginity to some degree exploits this fetish.

My deal is that I am a sodomite. Not that I find the idea of keeping vaginal virginity arousing or finding vulvae repulsive, quite the contrary, but there's something deliciously perverse about heterosexual women who do not need direct vaginal simulation to enjoy sex immensely.
Quick unrelated question: How the fuck do you always make anal sex sound so damn poetic?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Could someone post a save with all passives and highest Slut Level? Mine got corrupted and I'm too lazy to do everything again

Shadowkeeper

May 22, 2019
is anyone know if Karryn Pregmod on gitgud still maintained? i found some missing images for tanned skin Karryn and it cause error when game trying to load the scripts. The skin option stated that the tan skin support all poses, so i'm wondering whether the modder forgot to include these missing images files, or these poses are newly added by recent game version and not compatible with the mod.
Yes, it is. But you need to switch the branch from "master" to "dev" to get the latest updates.

KoRa_Ys

Feb 25, 2018
Here is my save on pure Karryn. It's an old save from older version. I tried my hardest to fight only but inmates are very tough in the early game, so they pulled Karryn's clothes and cum shower all over her when she's lying on the floor ran out of stamina. So she love being cummed on and get excited when seen naked. (In the older version, Inmates will always cum on Karryn [you can't make inmate to cum on the floor by keeping low cock desire like in the newer version])

This is also a mind build. Just make sure to keep surpressing her desires.

My idea is have high mind, agi and charm

(agi) evade everything, (mind) keep desires low and (charm) inmate fap to death

Karryn can just standing there being sexy watching them fapped to submission.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes