madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Did anyone ever played the game Island of Penance?
Seems to me Karryn's Prison was inspired on it.
Well, similarities are too obvious for that to be just a coincidence... unless bluish short hair is de rigueur for uniformed female penitentiary officers.

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Hey does anyone know if the old cum modifier tweaks still work? Asking since 1 of the ones I used to use stopped working (think the devs changed how cumming works) and any ones seem to be really old or have posts saying they don't work anymore. Asking about the tweaks that change how much the guys cum onto or into Karryn.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
The higher the notoriety, the more perverts will show up, and the more likely they are to ask for lewder acts like handjobs and blowjobs. Just make sure you have some visitors waiting in line when the goblins are getting busy to get those notoriety points.

• Red Heart
Reactions: struzi

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Does anyone know what factors determine how many people will be with Karryn in the defeat rooms?
I haven't looked into the code, so someone who knows better can correct me, but from my in game experience it's based on the number of losses you've had. I'm not sure if it's entirely separate for the different loss scenes or if they all increase each other. There may also be a number of days into the game affect, but not at all sure about that.

Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Does anyone know what factors determine how many people will be with Karryn in the defeat rooms?
Multiple factors. All details in the code below.
But the major factors are how many times you got the scene already, how many sexual partners in general and especially the new enemy types of that floor she had already. Guards are added once their aggression is high enough (which is pretty much inevitable) and the 'baiting' edicts (those where you can decide how you address enemy type problems each floor) help, too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
I had spent 1 hour trying to figure out to edit energy stat online and in the .js files, but every changes I made don't work. What variable do I need to modify to either lower energy stat number, or decrease endurance please ? I also tried saveditonline, someone told that modifying LUK should modify also energy, but it does not.

There's a point where I have too many energy (like 50), and each climax lower only 10 points. Thank you in advance, i'm desesperating trying to lose on glory hole for the defeat scene.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I had spent 1 hour trying to figure out to edit energy stat online and in the .js files, but every changes I made don't work. What variable do I need to modify to either lower energy stat number, or decrease endurance please ? I also tried saveditonline, someone told that modifying LUK should modify also energy, but it does not.

There's a point where I have too many energy (like 50), and each climax lower only 10 points. Thank you in advance, i'm desesperating trying to lose on glory hole for the defeat scene.
You can't actually lose in the glory hole, if you run out of energy you just get leave as the only thing you can do. (At least in my experience you can't get the defeat scene from there, but I haven't tested running out of energy at higher slut levels). You'll need to have floor 2 riot to get the loss scene there.

If you want to test for yourself, use the breather option (or whatever the 1 turn break is) since it gains an increasing energy cost after multiple uses. Also take off the energy and energy regen boosting accessory (if you haven't already.)

You could also grind a while to get a higher tier passive (don't recall which one specifically) that reduces your max energy for each orgasm in a day / fight (again don't recall the specifics).

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
You can't actually lose in the glory hole, if you run out of energy you just get leave as the only thing you can do. (At least in my experience you can't get the defeat scene from there, but I haven't tested running out of energy at higher slut levels). You'll need to have floor 2 riot to get the loss scene there.
Yes you can lose at the glory hole. If you get to 0 energy and stamina, you get the standard 2nd floor defeat scene.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes