madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I had spent 1 hour trying to figure out to edit energy stat online and in the .js files, but every changes I made don't work. What variable do I need to modify to either lower energy stat number, or decrease endurance please ? I also tried saveditonline, someone told that modifying LUK should modify also energy, but it does not.

There's a point where I have too many energy (like 50), and each climax lower only 10 points. Thank you in advance, i'm desesperating trying to lose on glory hole for the defeat scene.
So you need to make Karryn cum 5 times in the toilets, which shouldn't be a problem. The fact that she loses that many point per orgasm suggest she not that experienced a slut. Work on it, preferably without editing the stats.

And use rest command while in the toilets, which costs progressively more and more energy. Once you'll reach 0, 'the men grab Karryn...'

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Weird, since I did that not long ago and was only able to leave the stall. I guess I must have misremembered what happened then.
You can 'Rest' in the bathroom, which costs more energy than taking a breather or cumming and can lead to losing the gloryhole scene. There even is a title 'Hardworking Human Restroom', to get which you need to service at least five guys in the gloryhole and 5 in the bathroom defeat scene on the same day. This is achievable by losing the gloryhole service, or by losing a battle during riots on the 2nd floor (provided the bathroom job is accessible and taken on that day).

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
So you need to make Karryn cum 5 times in the toilets, which shouldn't be a problem. The fact that she loses that many point per orgasm suggest she not that experienced a slut. Work on it, preferably without editing the stats.

And use rest command while in the toilets, which costs progressively more and more energy. Once you'll reach 0, 'the men grab Karryn...'
Thing is that it takes a really long time to make Karryn cum, as when I use different masturbation skills, it only raises pleasure bar by one point during the glory hole. However, during the masturbation scene in her private room, every masturbation skill raise pleasure by 5 points, so I don't understand the difference between those two. Even when I use rest option it took me like 3 minutes to make karryn cum once. I already removed the accessories that increased energy growth and all that.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Thing is that it takes a really long time to make Karryn cum, as when I use different masturbation skills, it only raises pleasure bar by one point during the glory hole. However, during the masturbation scene in her private room, every masturbation skill raise pleasure by 5 points, so I don't understand the difference between those two. Even when I use rest option it took me like 3 minutes to make karryn cum once. I already removed the accessories that increased energy growth and all that.
I reported that over at the Discord. It'll be fixed in v.8.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Sucking and fucking the dicks popping out the holes helps a lot. 21 cums.png

Reactions: Xill and minin

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I had spent 1 hour trying to figure out to edit energy stat online and in the .js files, but every changes I made don't work. What variable do I need to modify to either lower energy stat number, or decrease endurance please ? I also tried saveditonline, someone told that modifying LUK should modify also energy, but it does not.

There's a point where I have too many energy (like 50), and each climax lower only 10 points. Thank you in advance, i'm desesperating trying to lose on glory hole for the defeat scene.
You get the defeat scene after glory hole in one of two ways. The obvious one is losing all stamina and energy. But you can also trigger the scene by leaving the stall at the right time. 'Right time' means using the leave action when horny or blissed ('just orgasmed' status effect) while there is still a dude at a urinal. For some reason dudes in either stall next to hers or washing their hands do not count so it may be a small gamble.

Sep 15, 2019
The higher the notoriety, the more perverts will show up, and the more likely they are to ask for lewder acts like handjobs and blowjobs. Just make sure you have some visitors waiting in line when the goblins are getting busy to get those notoriety points.
Pack a full line at the counter then have an orgasm. Visitors who react will go to increase notoriety next time

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Sucking and fucking the dicks popping out the holes helps a lot. View attachment 1104325
That's what I do, but Karryn only get up to 4 pleasure points each time she sucks/get fucked, so it's insanely slow. I don't know what your Karryn has more than mine, but mine can not climax 21times.

You get the defeat scene after glory hole in one of two ways. The obvious one is losing all stamina and energy. But you can also trigger the scene by leaving the stall at the right time. 'Right time' means using the leave action when horny or blissed ('just orgasmed' status effect) while there is still a dude at a urinal. For some reason dudes in either stall next to hers or washing their hands do not count so it may be a small gamble.
Thank you for that, I didn't know about leaving could also trigger the defeat scene.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
That's what I do, but Karryn only get up to 4 pleasure points each time she sucks/get fucked, so it's insanely slow. I don't know what your Karryn has more than mine, but mine can not climax 21times.
I've got a pretty powerful mind/endurance build, and she gets 7-25% from the guys at the glory hole. What's your Endurance? Are you at a low slut level? There's a couple passives that increase sensitivity in the bathroom, and I have most of those already, so that might be another difference. But I don't think I saw numbers that low even when I first started the glory hole game.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
That is very low indeed. Which day are you on and what is her slut level? Is she just as insensitive in battles?

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
I've got a pretty powerful mind/endurance build, and she gets 7-25% from the guys at the glory hole. What's your Endurance? Are you at a low slut level? There's a couple passives that increase sensitivity in the bathroom, and I have most of those already, so that might be another difference. But I don't think I saw numbers that low even when I first started the glory hole game.
I also have a strong mind/endurance build. Just saw that I have 84 endurance, which is I believe too much... Slut level is 176.

That is very low indeed. Which day are you on and what is her slut level? Is she just as insensitive in battles?
In battle she also gains between 2 to 5 pleasure point... On top of that, I have two accessories that reduce sex resist by 15% and 20%. So basically i don't understand what is wrong... I'm on day 36 by the way. Is there a way to edit the endurance number in the files ?

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Has your savefile been in any way edited?
I did on saveeditonline.com, I changed the MP and LUK value, but there were at 0 on this site. I also did a backup, but maybe I did some change before the backup, I don't remember... but yes I tried to modify energy, and I recall that any of the changes I made affected any values in my game. Maybe I unintentionally edited endurance... I don't know xD

EDIT : just found out that I have the endurance specialization which increases endurance by 10%. Is there a way to cancel an Edict ?

Last edited:

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I also have a strong mind/endurance build. Just saw that I have 84 endurance, which is I believe too much... Slut level is 176.
I've got 101 endurance (after a good night's rest), but my slut level is 283 and I've got all but three of the bathroom/gloryhole passives. I think you just need to slut your Karryn around a bit more. And maybe do the glory hole when you've got a higher fatigue to bring your stats down more.

4.60 star(s) 403 Votes