Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
I've got 101 endurance (after a good night's rest), but my slut level is 283 and I've got all but three of the bathroom/gloryhole passives. I think you just need to slut your Karryn around a bit more. And maybe do the glory hole when you've got a higher fatigue to bring your stats down more.
Okay thank you, I'll work on that.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
You can't skip the turn without spending energy until you get Pleasure Stance.
Karryn can only assume Pleasure Stance when she's involved in a sexual act, handjob at the very least. When not having sex, she has to resort to other methods of not engaging her enemies, the Cautious Stance being the closest equivalent of skipping a turn. It costs energy though and increases her evasion.

Sycthus

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a tweak that allows Karryn to start off every fight at a certain desire levels. Like and edit to where she is always at 100 desire for each desire?

Reactions: Superbman4321

Gin_Uroboros

Jun 22, 2018
Is there a tweak that allows Karryn to start off every fight at a certain desire levels. Like and edit to where she is always at 100 desire for each desire?
Yes... but no. You have gain passives first break the limits and desire rise alone, then have get the edict raise desire in the willpower tree. The raise edict unlock when you get wild secretary. In my last game I achieved that the desire at the beginning they were by an average of 65-70 With the passive to raise desire I managed to get them to almost 100 at the beginning of the turn

Sycthus

Jul 13, 2017
Yes... but no. You have gain passives first break the limits and desire rise alone, then have get the edict raise desire in the willpower tree. The raise edict unlock when you get wild secretary. In my last game I achieved that the desire at the beginning they were by an average of 65-70 With the passive to raise desire I managed to get them to almost 100 at the beginning of the turn
That's good info to know. I was planning to use a potential tweak for early game until I gained more passives, but if I can get that early on then I'll just go with that. Thank you.

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Gotta say, really impressed by this project. Dev's upcoming level 4 content looks really promising too. Looking forward to the final version.

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
I apologize if this question has already been answered. but does anyone know why after using revitalize, with no enemy actions afterwards, karryn's stamina goes up then immediately drops? Is this a bug or is it intended when exhaustion/lust etc are high?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes