Xill

Jan 10, 2018
People are talking about Karryn specifically, not real life. In real life people wouldn't take rape so easily as Karryn does. Where she goes like "well that happened, ah well, another day another gangbang" from the moment she steps in there.

Furthermore, these are the two first passives she gets if she gets harassed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She starts getting into it from the moment it starts, albeit slowly. Instead of the first passives being something completely different, like having her being scarred for life, it's this.

Karryn is a whore. You know it, she knows it, the prisoners know it, the entire country she's in knows it and even the cat in courtyard knows it.

I mean, you can either turn her into a complete slut or into a monster that gets off on hurting people. (I'm not really aware if there's a different path from those two).

So yeah, she isn't exactly a normal person.

For all the rape that's supposed to be going on in this game it's not remotely heavy imo. If you want a game that involves rape and have it be impactful then you need a game that has dialogue/text that presents that. This game isn't it.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
In real life,
so many things are just plain wrong in your statement.

"For example, when a prisoner gropes her, no matter what she says" - Do they stop? no!
"Obviously it must be fully in her control of what she lets happen" - uhhm, no! Because if it was she could get up and leave. Instead, because she's out of "stamina" by being beaten down, she can't do anything except being molested.
"statement 'there is no rape' holds true imo" - so you're saying, getting dragged into a room, having dicks waved in front of your face, and getting splooged on is not rape. Not sure you will agree once you're in that situation

Don't misunderstand me, I enjoy the game as much as the next pervert. But your reality is really warped.
go touch some grass

Vathris

Jul 3, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The inmates are the opposite of saint and the game plays a lot around Karryn "refusal".
For some of you that may cross the line and you don't feel comfortable (or just not your kink) with that and that's fine.
But don't say that this leads to real life consequences, it's the same argument of "videogame causes violence"

May 10, 2020
Loving the game so far but one thing I would like to see is the nerds go for more then just footjobs and handjobs. Other then that, REALLY well done.

Sep 12, 2018
Lol I get what everyone is saying and their respective points however...
This game was made to show Karryn's slow descent into being a slut if you desire.
As for the rape thing, I get that it may feel that way based on some poor early dialogue choices and terrible rng trapping you into undesirable situations.
But that doesn't change that it's karryn's desire for these things to happen.
This game is still in its Alpha phase so I would give it time till it's in a better state.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Tbh I've been following Karryn's prison for close to a year now and of all the good games on this site, KP has one of the most consistent devs by far. Every week we get updates talking about exactly what was done. Every update has been on time. Bugs are plenty on release, but the devs spend all day and night debugging for the first week (which is why releases reach version numbers such as 'p').

Just take a look at the current game and remember that developement started not even 2 years ago. The game will be finished later this year and that's a pretty normal developement time for a game like this imo.

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
From a few runs in this game I see that the higher your desire and pleasure, the weaker you are in combat, which is a good mechanic.
Though I'm trying to do a pure run and hoping that Karryn becomes sadistic and then dominates the inmates and solving problems sexually but it is hard to stay pure. Do you have to "lose" to start doing sexual encounters or is there a point where Karryn starts to be so sadistic that she can start sexual encounters without ever having being groped, harassed etc.
Is there a guide I can follow or can someone tell me what the best build is? Loving this game so far.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
From a few runs in this game I see that the higher your desire and pleasure, the weaker you are in combat, which is a good mechanic.
Though I'm trying to do a pure run and hoping that Karryn becomes sadistic and then dominates the inmates and solving problems sexually but it is hard to stay pure. Do you have to "lose" to start doing sexual encounters or is there a point where Karryn starts to be so sadistic that she can start sexual encounters without ever having being groped, harassed etc.
Is there a guide I can follow or can someone tell me what the best build is? Loving this game so far.
This for me as well, would love for her to be a sadistic masturbating virgin in the end.
Pure slut makes her seem invincible when the build comes up and running in the current build.
If anyone can finish a virgin/pure run on prisoner mode without cheating or copying save file when full game comes out I salute them.

Any answer to what the staff efficiency bonus for the bathroom does yet?

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
If anyone can finish a virgin/pure run on prisoner mode without cheating or copying save file when full game comes out I salute them.
You can definitely do a pure run even on prisoner difficulty. Besides knowing what edicts are actually good and being able to properly dodge enemies on the way to the boss, it's all about focusing on the mind stat. Once its high enough, it doesn't even matter how 'strong' enemies are, because even when Karryn runs out of stamina, if her desires aren't high enough for groping, everyone will start jacking off, defeating themselves. This way you can sort of cheese yourself out of difficult situations by just laying on the ground, spamming 'lower desire'-skills and waiting for the enemies to finish. This also avoids Karryn getting too sadistic and building pleasure from defeating erect enemies.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Working hard for the game shouldn't lead to a cold this often, if cold is being caused by anything, then it would be these reasons: exposure, bad health, bad treatment of your body, bad daily schedule??
"bad daily schedule" "bad treatment of your body" they are writing story and making graphics for this game, what else than "bad daily schedule" "bad treatment of your body" would you call that

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
You can definitely do a pure run even on prisoner difficulty. Besides knowing what edicts are actually good and being able to properly dodge enemies on the way to the boss, it's all about focusing on the mind stat. Once its high enough, it doesn't even matter how 'strong' enemies are, because even when Karryn runs out of stamina, if her desires aren't high enough for groping, everyone will start jacking off, defeating themselves. This way you can sort of cheese yourself out of difficult situations by just laying on the ground, spamming 'lower desire'-skills and waiting for the enemies to finish. This also avoids Karryn getting too sadistic and building pleasure from defeating erect enemies.
I always went sadist, so that was probably why I was failing to do this.
I can see I was not clear on what I meant. I meant beating prisoner mode without letting prisoners ejaculate, but beating them with violence instead pleasure.
One system I have a hard time enjoying is the combat masturbation. The moment she has enough desire to put the halbard between her breasts, legs, lick it or something else a prisoner puts his penis in her hand/breasts/mouth.
Not sure if there is a way to keep on masturbating in combat without this happening or the whole desire system would need a rework for this to be possible. Maybe a skill that would put a grope shield up they would have to penetrate no matter her amount of desire.
I hope I might be missing something again and you can masturbate all the way during combat without any physical contact.

Last edited:
Reactions: jumebokomo

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
I always went sadist, so that was probably why I was failing to do this.
One system I have a hard time enjoying is the combat masturbation. The moment she has enough desire to put the halbard between her breasts, legs, lick it or something else a prisoner puts his penis in her hand/breasts/mouth.
Not sure if there is a way to keep on masturbating in combat without this happening or the whole desire system would need a rework for this to be possible. Maybe a skill that would put a grope shield up they would have to penetrate no matter her amount of desire.
I hope I might be missing something again and you can masturbate all the way during combat without any physical contact.
I've had the same experience with in-battle masturbation. It only becomes relevant if you focus on keeping the 'cock desire' low and ignore other desires, but that's not a situation that you will land in naturally a lot.

I feel like it would be better tied to Karryn's pleasure stat, even if it doesn't fit as well thematically. That way, even if you manage to keep desires low through mind, there is still a danger of losing turns if Karryn becomes too sadistic or lets herself get groped too much. Would also fit the theme of Karryn getting off on killing enemies.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I've had the same experience with in-battle masturbation. It only becomes relevant if you focus on keeping the 'cock desire' low and ignore other desires, but that's not a situation that you will land in naturally a lot.

I feel like it would be better tied to Karryn's pleasure stat, even if it doesn't fit as well thematically. That way, even if you manage to keep desires low through mind, there is still a danger of losing turns if Karryn becomes too sadistic or lets herself get groped too much. Would also fit the theme of Karryn getting off on killing enemies.
It would seem better. But as you mention she would still end up getting groped. I would love if there were opposite traits you could cultivate. So she starts loosing pleasure by being touched or watching men ejaculate, as a sadist. So she could stay a powerful untouched empress that could still masturbate and keep men at bay at the same time.

So the pure violence(depleting enemies hit point bars instead of filling their pleasure) route on prisoner mode will still be a great, but at the moment, seemingly impossible thing to pull off.

**Edit**
Maybe she could get a willpower skill for combat masturbation.
The round she uses the skill her required desire for all other actions than masturbation would rise by 100. This way she would be able to maturbate in combat until she reaches 200 desire where she again would succumb to cock.

Last edited:

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
You're not the only one trying this. It is a design flaw in the sense that it was never intended for Karryn to not get penetrated when her desire is high enough for it but it is indeed pretty lame that she always gets groped / fucked when she is touching herself. If only those prisoners gave her some space.

Ackillez

Jan 7, 2019
You're not the only one trying this. It is a design flaw in the sense that it was never intended for Karryn to not get penetrated when her desire is high enough for it but it is indeed pretty lame that she always gets groped / fucked when she is touching herself. If only those prisoners gave her some space.
You know, if I was the dev, I would probably solve this with an earnable title from the stripping minigame rather than by tweaking the combat mechanics.

eg finish 10 shows without being touched, earn a title with an equipped effect that prevents prisoners from initiating sex/groping during combat masturbation.

Just an idea.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes