BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Sure. It's fairly easy.
Goto RemtairyKarryn.js in your www\js\plugins folder and search for the following (or goto line 1586 in v0.5e):
JavaScript:
Game_Actor.prototype.arousalPoint = function() {
    let value = this._arousalBasePoint + this.end * VAR_AP_PER_END;
    return value;
};
There you just replace the line return value; with return 0;.
Does anyone know how to add constant horny status?

Reactions: crxtalix

hakirayleigh

Oct 7, 2018
Wait, a minute...I have right now 217 passives and I haven't listened this music yet... Which scen is this one?

Karryn>www>audio>bgm>H_slut2

Last edited:

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Wait, a minute...I have right now 217 passives and I haven't listened this music yet... Which scen is this one?

Karryn>www>audio>bgm>H_slut2
Once she is slutty enough if you go into a defeat scene that music plays and Karryn enjoys herself during the lose scene with sluttier dialogue.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
this what i've been looking for, where karryn can undress herself from bed

hey, how can you unlock that feature??
i use this
So because I don't find the motivation to start a whole guide that covers modding, here's a collection of most of my posts regarding tweaks that I consider important/popular. This is intended as a redirecting post to find already existing tweaks easier, because some people have trouble finding the search function :HideThePain:. This list does NOT cover all tweaks, use the search function ;)

[Modding] Tweak post collection

DISCLAIMER
: Before editing any files, back them up including your saves. If stuff does not work in your game and you want to write a post here, PLEASE mention that you modded the game and what you edited. (And don't even think about reporting bugs to the devs with a modded game.) The original game is quite stable (after a few updates :LUL:). If not mentioned otherwise the files are located in www\js\plugins and can be opened with any text editor (using more powerful editors like Notepad++ or VSCode makes editing easier).

VERSIONS: Most tweaks were made for older versions of the game. But they often cover core concepts that don't change in each update (exept maybe line numbers and such). Thus, they'll work in newer versions. The version in brackets after each tweak is the last version for which I looked into it.
Blue version numbers mean I'm sure they still work up to that version, green numbers mean I've verified and tested it in that version and yellow is for outdated tweaks. However, if things change and stuff breaks, please let me know. I'll then probably update either the original post or make a new one (depending on the change).

quality of life tweaks:
  • enable manual saving for each difficulty (v.5q.2): here
  • tweaking side job values (v.5q.2): here
'naughty' tweaks:
  • wake up without panties (chance based and will be 'lost' the whole day) (v.5q.2): here
  • get her naked all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • Karryn being always aroused (v.5q.2): here
  • getting her nipples hard all the time (v.5q.2): here
  • having cum or pussy juice all the time or after battle/sleep (v.5q.2): here
game mechanic tweaks:
  • reverse the effect slut level has on charm (v.5q.2): here
  • lower enemy max levels (v.5q.2): here
  • increase charm exp gain for individual actions (v.5q.2): here
  • change alcohol tolerance (how fast she gets drunk) in the waitress job (v.5q.2): here
  • editing the groups of enemies you'll encounter (v.5q.2): here
  • removing gained passives (v.5q.2): here
  • more stamina in reception job (v.5q.2): here
  • disable bar fights (v.5q.2): here
  • change/add sensitive body part (the one you choose at the start) (v.5q.2): here
old tweaks:
  • enable the starting title which unlocks getting 3 edict points (v.7A.j): here
    • you unlock edicts that do the same and more after clearing floor 2

NOTE: I'll probably update stuff in the coming weeks.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Once she is slutty enough if you go into a defeat scene that music plays and Karryn enjoys herself during the lose scene with sluttier dialogue.
You actually need to unlock defeat passives for each level for the 'smooth jazz' to play while she's receiving a corrective measure of sex:

- Meat Road Paradise for bar storage
- Human Urinal for the bathroom gangbang
- Addicted to Solitary Confinement for solitary cell sex in chains

All of the above are granted after +16 defeats.

To unlock the muzak for guards in bedroom scene, she also needs to be gangbanged, meaning the cherry has to go, so all her 3 orifices are filled at the same time. The bathroom rest will also have this muzak played for slutty hardworking gloryhole operator. Apart from the muzak and sluttier dialogue, Karryn will react to being captured with a heart, not surprised note. Not to mention the growing crowd of inmates surrounding her.

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
life is more important. We can wait. COVID is no joke. It isn't a problem if you happen to have only mild symptoms.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Broken Hymen passive is pointless. You don't need a dick shoved inside you for the hymen to break. It can even break during physical activities like bicycling or doing a split or any other sport.
Yeah but for some people it's sexier to imagine that her hymen was broken by the inmates and not because she randomly stretched at some point in the past.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
Yes, it is. But you need to switch the branch from "master" to "dev" to get the latest updates.
good advice, i'll try.
By the way is the expense reduce-related edict bugged? How come my income also got reduced along with my expense when taking that edict?

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes