BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
So far the game has been very vanilla in terms of enemy design (humans, midget green humans and huge green humans mostly), hopefully the cave will change something.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So far the game has been very vanilla in terms of enemy design (humans, midget green humans and huge green humans mostly), hopefully the cave will change something.
We already know the last 2 enemy types the game will have and they are Werewolf and Yeti.

Pau57x

Feb 17, 2021
Can anyone answer me two question ? How can I make karryn drink at the bar ? And How can I make her get fucked at the bar ?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Can anyone answer me two question ? How can I make karryn drink at the bar ? And How can I make her get fucked at the bar ?
Use "Allow drinks" to make her be able to get sips from the prisoners drinks and you'll get fucked if you get wasted or raise arousals.

aodi

Oct 4, 2020
Hi. I started working on a list of NPCs tips and Edicts for version 0.7B.p.
It is a sort of wiki, where articles are linked, so they can be recursively opened (for example Advanced Guard Training requires Basic Guard Training, which requires Pamphlet Training and so on, you can check everything from the same place) and tagged (so if you want to check all edicts that require Level 2 is Subjugated you can have a list with just one click).
At the moment there are 368 articles and 338 categories, 4.17MB (1.20 compressed), growing.
There problem is, the more content I add, the farther the finish line seems to be.
Most tips are done (edit, I forgot the tips of the Guard Quarters), and while I'm working on the Training edicts, the Specialization/Research/Insurance edicts are still missing.
With version 0.8 closer every week, I was wandering if it is better to publish the file after I finish the edicts census (hardly before May) or post it now with what I have already done and update it later, so people can somehow benefit from it earlier and suggest material/features.
Any suggestion?

edit: attached the provisional notes after the feedback; all tips and Edicts included up to version 0.7B.p.

Last edited:

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
It is a sort of wiki, where articles are linked, so they can be recursively opened (for example Advanced Guard Training requires Basic Guard Training, which requires Pamphlet Training and so on, you can check everything from the same place) and tagged (so if you want to check all edicts that require Level 2 is Subjugated you can have a list with just one click).
At the moment there are 368 articles and 338 categories, 4.17MB (1.20 compressed), growing.
There problem is, the more content I add, the farther the finish line seems to be.
Most tips are done, and while I'm working on the Training edicts, the Specialization/Research/Insurance edicts are still missing.
With version 0.8 closer every week, I was wandering if it is better to publish the file after I finish the edicts census (hardly before May) or post it now with what I have already done and update it later, so people can somehow benefit from it earlier and suggest material/features.
Any suggestion?
should post it with what ya got then update it when the new one comes out i think

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
aodi Thanks for your work on the wiki, this looks useful.

Something that would be appreciated is some kind of page/FAQ with tips after a "personal in-depth experience" with the game : which tactics work the best for winning (non-slutty path) or "losing" (slutty path), which edicts or items are worth purchasing quickly in the opinion of an experienced player (which I assume you are), etc. What I had in mind is , but it could take any format that you wish.

aodi

Oct 4, 2020
I am not an experienced player, most mechanics are still beyond my comprehension. Just the data entry for npcs' tips and edicts is taking a lot of time, but they offer a bit of insight. If someone else have already written a guide (or will) I can easily add it as a separate article. Hopefully adding a FAQ at a time will answer the questions of future players.

Last edited:

nevertoofull

May 7, 2020
Most tips are done (edit, I forgot the tips of the Guard Quarters), and while I'm working on the Training edicts, the Specialization/Research/Insurance edicts are still missing.
Any suggestion?

edit: attached the provisional notes after the feedback; Training Edicts are finished, I will add the tips from the Guard Quarters next
The hero we don't deserve

EmperorSly

Feb 14, 2020
Does anyone know what the conditions are to unlock different endings? Would be nice to know when I'm planning my build. Thanks!

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Indirectly already answered two pages back: here
If they can't use toys, she can't lose her virginity from them :WeSmart:
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant as in, is it possible to make it so that, even toys are inserted, it doesn't counted and losing her virginity?
Or would that be something too complicated?

Jul 13, 2018
Does anyone know what the conditions are to unlock different endings? Would be nice to know when I'm planning my build. Thanks!
Other than a bad end if you let Order fall to 0, the game currently 'ends' in a "thanks for playing!" message once you beat Level 3 (level 3 is then put back into anarchy so you can keep playing the save and fight the enemies there). Don't expect endings to be implemented until after level 4 and 5 are implemented.

Reactions: EmperorSly
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes