Cardenio

Feb 23, 2020
But this is by far not how a normal playthrough is intended to be, because in the final product, there is no such thing as a Level forever staying in Anarchy, allowing the player unlimited time to purchase everything outside of Secretary Mode.
Man, I hope there is a way to continue the playthrough after the final boss fight, this makes it sound like we'll always have only a limited time to enjoy the strip club and other side-jobs before we inevitably have to beat the boss and the game, forcing us to start another run and get everything back. I might have to switch to secretary mode :unsure:

FearLs

Nov 15, 2020
anyone know how to unlock this passive? because this passive is not included in the guides View attachment 1469946
im playing a MOD ver.
If i recall right you need to masturbate a few times in the office. One thing to keep in mind that i think i found. When i took a save from the vanilla game and put it in the mod because i had unlock some other masturbation passives i couldn't unlock it. Had to do it in a new game.

May 18, 2020
Man, I hope there is a way to continue the playthrough after the final boss fight, this makes it sound like we'll always have only a limited time to enjoy the strip club and other side-jobs before we inevitably have to beat the boss and the game, forcing us to start another run and get everything back. I might have to switch to secretary mode :unsure:
I think they severely underestimate the game's potential. There is a lot of content that could be added, especially on the narrative side. I don't get the rush gameplay either. Yes, you want a chance at a pure run, yeah you gotta cut the corners and beat the inmates fast getting the least passives. But playing since 0.2 I got a 300days+ slutty succubus of a warden, got all the gear, edicts and imo this is the way to experience the game. Easy 50hours+ And that is really impressive in a rpgm game. But as a new customer you see the game on steam, pick it up. There is no way in hell you understand the game and its mechanics in the first run. My point is, most people won't play newgame+ and that way most of the game is gonna be left untouched. New customers will complain how to get sex out of this hgame just like in this very forum. Lurking around Discord shows clearly that people have a problem even getting a game up to date, let alone reading all the mechanics on the first floor and understanding it. Sure, release 1.0 asap, but the VA is rather far off, there is time to develop extra content.

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
I think they severely underestimate the game's potential. There is a lot of content that could be added, especially on the narrative side. I don't get the rush gameplay either. Yes, you want a chance at a pure run, yeah you gotta cut the corners and beat the inmates fast getting the least passives. But playing since 0.2 I got a 300days+ slutty succubus of a warden, got all the gear, edicts and imo this is the way to experience the game. Easy 50hours+ And that is really impressive in a rpgm game. But as a new customer you see the game on steam, pick it up. There is no way in hell you understand the game and its mechanics in the first run. My point is, most people won't play newgame+ and that way most of the game is gonna be left untouched. New customers will complain how to get sex out of this hgame just like in this very forum. Lurking around Discord shows clearly that people have a problem even getting a game up to date, let alone reading all the mechanics on the first floor and understanding it. Sure, release 1.0 asap, but the VA is rather far off, there is time to develop extra content.
You'd think at some point they'd realize a ton of people are playing this only for the sex. I still haven't gotten any combat related edicts from a save I've been carrying over since 0.5 other than ones that also help with sex, and I'd rather be cycling through all the fun side jobs and sexual encounters you can walk into every in-game day, still accumulating more edicts for my Karryn's personal sex sanctuary to continue. It's why I've always been against most (if not all) of the really grindy mechanics of the early game for those who prefer to have her lean into the lewdness more rapidly, especially taking away mechanics that help that style of play just cus they're forcing you to experience it the way they want it.

Reactions: drone4of2

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Any news on the chinese mod? (Not CC-Mod)
What it offers sounds way more interesting than what cc does but I read that it's developed on some discord that I don't have access to / don't even know the name of.

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
Quick question: Is there any positive to reception fame? It doesn't seem to help order, but fills your lobby with people who want to shake Karryn's hand. Same with notoriety, but at least that has h-scenes.

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
What it offers sounds way more interesting than what cc does but I read that it's developed on some discord that I don't have access to / don't even know the name of.
From what I understood while lurking, the Chinese mod basically took a bunch of things from the CC mod. (Then CC mod took one asset from it?)
It's shared on a Chinese forum (which I'm not sure if it's invite only) and I think that Chinese machine-translators won't do you any justice. Someone here was trying to translate it. It's not hard to find the info if you search this thread for "Chinese mod" or "Translate"

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
i see it was released, but i don't know if it is translated yet and tested.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Quick question: Is there any positive to reception fame? It doesn't seem to help order, but fills your lobby with people who want to shake Karryn's hand. Same with notoriety, but at least that has h-scenes.
There is a title "Imperial Idol" that makes fans tip Karryn for the handshake:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Point being: receptionist tips are rather generous, not some single-digit amount. Notoriety = sex, Fame = money.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
If this is 98% then we wont have pregnant.....
It was impossible to begin with, imagine the amount of sprites and arts to rework? Now, pregnancy as ending is a whole another story, it's possible we'll get that as one of Karryn's futures if she gets that passive where she's implied to be pregnant.

Rakasob

Apr 13, 2019
Why is Rem such an evil fiend?! The game is already close to finishing development, they added exhibitionism too, and yet THERE ARE STILL NO NIPPLE PASTIES IN SIGHT! What sort of warden exposes herself completely from the get-go?! They need to get their priorities straight if they want me to buy the game! :mad:

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes