Saisoul25

May 21, 2021
I was kinda expecting floor 4 Karryn would be a cowgirl where the wolves will squeeze her breast milk and sell it to gain income. At least its better than no edict at all in floor 4. But anyway it's nice to see that the game is basically finish, would this mean it won't be pushed back to next year?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I was kinda expecting floor 4 Karryn would be a cowgirl where the wolves will squeeze her breast milk and sell it
That would be a interesting defeat scene or sidejob inside the farm,
Since during Slut Runs Karry has her breasts constantly being caressed, it would not be weird if she starts lactating (in hentai/eroge scenarios)

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
Why is Rem such an evil fiend?! The game is already close to finishing development, they added exhibitionism too, and yet THERE ARE STILL NO NIPPLE PASTIES IN SIGHT! What sort of warden exposes herself completely from the get-go?! They need to get their priorities straight if they want me to buy the game! :mad:
Nipple pasties are a godsend. In some ways I love them even more than bare nips. I know it'd probably require tons of additional art assets, but if anything could be added, this seems like one of the few things simple enough to add.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Anyway, What are the best way to make money and get Control or Order?

Just keep doing the Receptionist and Bar minigames forever?

Razor298

Apr 27, 2020
save data from previously version work in normal version Karryn, but in mod version didn't work at all, can anyone share save file for mod version Karryn

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Since there won't be any edicts on floor 4 and floor 5 is just a straight up boss fight there isn't really much reason to buy it other than chairty honestly, I mean the amount of content you will get is so small compared to what we have now, it's just a bad deal, especially if your already a patreon and doubly so if you have been for awhile.
Still it will probably be one of the best performing RPGM games on steam, despite the fact he basically Game of Thrones it.

Yeah, I get it, he said he had a planned out ending but you can't convince me the side jobs where Karryn gets fucked in the ass by a goblin as she files paperwork, drinks a pint of cum while bent over a table and most outrageous of all, taking off her clothes on a stage was taken into consideration in this deep lore.

We will probably have a purity ending a none purity ending and maybe some special or neutral one.

This does not exclude the option for there to be more side content, hell, the bosses were so vague about the thing you could probably add 50 more if you really wanted to and I'm not calling the guy lazy but I just think he wants to wrap it up.

I think this is what it's about, dude have worked on it for quite awhile, it feels like a dayjob now and he wants to move on, nothing wrong with that but considering how much potential this game has, the only other option is he is just stubborn or aversive to change so he simply refuse to change major plans no matter what.

Reactions: Comrade Anulnyat

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Since there won't be any edicts on floor 4 and floor 5 is just a straight up boss fight there isn't really much reason to buy it other than chairty honestly, I mean the amount of content you will get is so small compared to what we have now, it's just a bad deal, especially if your already a patreon and doubly so if you have been for awhile.
Still it will probably be one of the best performing RPGM games on steam, despite the fact he basically Game of Thrones it.

Yeah, I get it, he said he had a planned out ending but you can't convince me the side jobs where Karryn gets fucked in the ass by a goblin as she files paperwork, drinks a pint of cum while bent over a table and most outrageous of all, taking off her clothes on a stage was taken into consideration in this deep lore.

We will probably have a purity ending a none purity ending and maybe some special or neutral one.

This does not exclude the option for there to be more side content, hell, the bosses were so vague about the thing you could probably add 50 more if you really wanted to and I'm not calling the guy lazy but I just think he wants to wrap it up.

I think this is what it's about, dude have worked on it for quite awhile, it feels like a dayjob now and he wants to move on, nothing wrong with that but considering how much potential this game has, the only other option is he is just stubborn or aversive to change so he simply refuse to change major plans no matter what.
You must be one of the more recent players from the past few months huh? The dev explained, long before you busted down the door and started hurling complaints like you were playing Ghost Recon, what was going to be in the game and over time what additions would be made. A thread with 900+ posts, links to the Devs' Patreon and Discord, as well as a group of individuals that have been here far longer than you or I, yet it does not seem like you've made use of these resources before stating your grievances.
1635452542954.png

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
I'm not calling it charity. it's more like an investment u know will pay off, considering the relationship between the devs and the fans and how Rem delivered what was promised. is it a "bad deal" to support the developer of a high-quality product? if u want them to continue doing what they do and love their work, why not? with due respect, your logic is extremely short-term focused. I prefer to support them and get more games like KP, instead of enjoying this game for 3 months after launch and never hearing anything anymore from the devs because they couldn't pay rent.

side jobs were always part of the game. veterans remember when at first we didn't even have that much content and yet the bar was STILL there. the whole dialogue Karryn has about "why the hell this prison has a bar?" (the first time u visit it) is still in the game. it was always supposed to be implemented. silly? maybe. planned? absolutely.
besides that, Rem always communicated with the fans about side jobs and they were planned and discussed ahead of time. people were excited about strip club way before its implementation. The same goes for other side jobs.

well I guess u know how rare of a gem this game is and u are just upset Rem won't develop it for like 3 more years, while u consider supporting the game any further a "bad deal" because the remaining content is not 20 hours of grinding. not cool my dude. the devs of KP are honest and hard-working. it's not that big of a deal to just support people that pump out 10 mini-patches after a major update, just to bugfix their game as soon as possible. let's not focus on ourselves for once.

at least that's how I feel

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
It was impossible to begin with, imagine the amount of sprites and arts to rework? Now, pregnancy as ending is a whole another story, it's possible we'll get that as one of Karryn's futures if she gets that passive where she's implied to be pregnant.
If you learn about layers you won't have to redraw all sprites.

Reactions: NitroSM

klickklack

Sep 13, 2020
Is there any chance he'll update more content if the game becomes popular and makes a lot of profit? I mean, I will buy it anyway, just don't wanna get my hopes up too high.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there any chance he'll update more content if the game becomes popular and makes a lot of profit? I mean, I will buy it anyway, just don't wanna get my hopes up too high.
He said it is possible, that they will do post launch content patches, if the game sells well enough. But right now they are focused on finising the game.

jherms

Apr 24, 2020
Anyone know how to get more enemies in the strip club? After the initial customers there are never more that come in.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I'm not calling it charity. it's more like an investment u know will pay off, considering the relationship between the devs and the fans and how Rem delivered what was promised. is it a "bad deal" to support the developer of a high-quality product? if u want them to continue doing what they do and love their work, why not? with due respect, your logic is extremely short-term focused. I prefer to support them and get more games like KP, instead of enjoying this game for 3 months after launch and never hearing anything anymore from the devs because they couldn't pay rent.

side jobs were always part of the game. veterans remember when at first we didn't even have that much content and yet the bar was STILL there. the whole dialogue Karryn has about "why the hell this prison has a bar?" (the first time u visit it) is still in the game. it was always supposed to be implemented. silly? maybe. planned? absolutely.
besides that, Rem always communicated with the fans about side jobs and they were planned and discussed ahead of time. people were excited about strip club way before its implementation. The same goes for other side jobs.

well I guess u know how rare of a gem this game is and u are just upset Rem won't develop it for like 3 more years, while u consider supporting the game any further a "bad deal" because the remaining content is not 20 hours of grinding. not cool my dude. the devs of KP are honest and hard-working. it's not that big of a deal to just support people that pump out 10 mini-patches after a major update, just to bugfix their game as soon as possible. let's not focus on ourselves for once.

at least that's how I feel
Well it's awesome you are a mind reader, I heard you can earn good money by doing that, but maybe put your fanboy mentality to the side and read what I write instead of what you think I wrote.

As I mentioned before, the fact that side content likely won't be mentioned in the end and is only introduced with a basically throwaway line means there could literally be 50 floors of it and by not taking into consideration their popularity and expanding upon it he is squandering the games potential and no doubt this will be talked about on various forums even after release, in worst case leading to some bad press.

Remember Illusion? A company that is basically famous for that?

The gameplay loop is basically kill boss, move onto the next, which means, like every game in the same vein, hentai or not, it's easy to add more floors/lvls. Which some games actually do with extra bosses.

If I already paid 30, 20, or 10 bucks through Patreon then paying another 30 or even if I paid nothing at all, then paying for what the dev himself says is 2% more content is a bad deal unless you do it out of charity, which is even the argument you yourself is making "lets not focus on ourselves for once" that is the mentality you go with when donating to charity not when you buy a product, which is mine, if you buy and hardware or frankly any other software this mentality funnily goes out the window for a lot of people.

I don't know when this mentality of games not being products started or if it was always there but it never helps the consumer.

Finally, if I'm upset about anything, it's the fact the dude took like 6 months off for Island Saga which could have been used to develop this, but no, I'm not upset, I just think this is a rather stupid decision that I personally wouldn't have made, especially if we look from a financial point of view, which as I said, is what I care about when it comes to talking about games as products.

• Angry
Reactions: drone4of2
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes