ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
The gameplay loop is basically kill boss, move onto the next, which means, like every game in the same vein, hentai or not, it's easy to add more floors/lvls. Which some games actually do with extra bosses.
I'm gonna ignore your totally respectful first paragraph, considering how I replied to your previous post, and focus on the rest. what u are demanding is basically Tower of Trample. same map, fairly similar boss fights, then next floor. u are making it look like it's easy to create a new lvl in KP. every floor/lvl has its own map, unique new enemies, defeat scene, storyline dialogues and edicts. each boss has its fair share of dialogues and mechanics. u can add +40 other floors/lvls but without the same quality of content, are they even worth exploring anymore? how about we look at the gameplay after learning all of the sexual attacks and destroying prisoners left and right? isn't it boring to do the same attacks again and again and again? I'm not even diving into the pure builds discussion (focusing on ending the game as fast as possible, which will never work if the game has too many floors/lvls)

in short, you either didn't play enough or u refuse to understand the depth of gameplay here. your suggestion ignores 2/3 of game mechanics.

I don't know when this mentality of games not being products started or if it was always there but it never helps the consumer.

Finally, if I'm upset about anything, it's the fact the dude took like 6 months off for Island Saga which could have been used to develop this, but no, I'm not upset, I just think this is a rather stupid decision that I personally wouldn't have made, especially if we look from a financial point of view, which as I said, is what I care about when it comes to talking about games as products.
nobody said the game isn't a product. the point is, the devs are literally a bunch of nobodies trying to sell their brand new product, which we KNOW has high-quality content. supporting small businesses because u like their product leads to them developing better products (that u like as well), thus creating a cycle of growth, improvement, and satisfaction. in this case, it's BETTER for the consumer to support said small, successful business. u are still concentrating on short-term outcomes.

u can insult me if u want, but all I said about the game and its devs are straight facts. u don't need to be a fanboy to understand KP is a high quality H game around here and its devs actually care about it. they don't milk this product like hundreds of other games around here, while they definitely can. if u want to stick to your internet pirate mentality, fine. just stop trying to analyze the game's financial worth or judging patreon supporters on a pirate site where u can access the product without paying a penny. it's not like u are contributing much already.

Last edited:

Old Hentai

Jan 1, 2020
If I already paid 30, 20, or 10 bucks through Patreon then paying another 30 or even if I paid nothing at all, then paying for what the dev himself says is 2% more content is a bad deal unless you do it out of charity
But this is soo wrong, you are paying on patreon (I guess you dont because is knowed time ago they changed from patreon to suscribestar because patreon shitty TOS) is the place for donations, that on top is not even really charity because you are there supporting the develop of the game and the devs, then when they have the product finished you pay the product, no matters if the final version is just 2% more of the one before the last and you already played that because being a supportet (I guess not because that is on suscribestar and ci-en, not patreon!), they just offered you a test not the product and you know that in advance.

Support the develop with donations (even if they give you alpha/beta test) and pay the final product are totally different and if you have to call "charity" to one of the 2 options the less "charity" of that 2 are when you buy the final product.

Is obvious that you are just looking for an excuse to justify not pay the game, but your business, but please dont try convince other people that is good to follow that path because that will end with no more games with that high quality, that devs deserve the money, the most smart movement to have more products like this game is to purchase KP first day of release, we had lots of time to save some money for that moment and tell the devs with our wallets "give me more stuff like this", don't mess it up with that cheap arguments.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Finally, if I'm upset about anything, it's the fact the dude took like 6 months off for Island Saga which could have been used to develop this, but no, I'm not upset, I just think this is a rather stupid decision that I personally wouldn't have made
I'm highly anticipating the enjoyable and high quality game that you're going to produce, which will have a hot main character, lots of high quality 2D CG and a simple but rewarding gameplay loop. Oh wait that's just Karry's Prison, my bad...

It's very easy for us to be like your quote above and say things like "oh I would have done this and this differently and much better than rem, etc etc"... well then go ahead and do it then? Prove everyone wrong by releasing your own top tier game, simple as that.

My point is that we just don't know how much work and effort goes into make games, but from what we constantly read in articles by game devs and just take a look at the sea of abandoned games, the picture is clear: it is a lot of heavy work that many aren't up to the task, specially when making high quality ones, so I don't think it's fair for us to assume things about rem's decisions because only they know the hurdles of the development, and what are the best decisions to deliver a good game, and for all intents and purposes the dev team delivered an excellent game in KP. Just my 2 cents is all.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Will there be more than 5 floors,five levels as it were?. Super fun game.
If my knowledge is still up to date, the devs said there will only be five floors and there won´t be extra content added after the game is finished.
Your only chance is that they change their mind.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If my knowledge is still up to date, the devs said there will only be five floors and there won´t be extra content added after the game is finished.
Your only chance is that they change their mind.
Good to know. I was going to support the Dev Financially if the Game was going to continue,but knowing it is almost at Final-Release. There is no point. Thank you for letting me know. It is a fun game. Wonder if there are any others like it, that are just as fun,but not at the final stage of Development.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Good to know. I was going to support the Dev Financially if the Game was going to continue,but knowing it is almost at Final-Release. There is no point. Thank you for letting me know. It is a fun game. Wonder if there are any others like it, that are just as fun,but not at the final stage of Development.
Y'know, you can always show your support by purchasing the final retail version, just saying. ;] In fact, here's what Rem said about that very topic recently:
And also, as another aside, I've been receiving messages from supporters apologizing to me that they have to cancel their subscription because they need to save up money for the retail version. Don't be sorry! In fact, I've been encouraging everyone who needs to save up money to cancel their subscription, and I should be the one thanking you for supporting us! If you need to save up money for the full release, please, please do so. Don't feel guilty or whatever about it!
This isn't specifically directed at you, but even if you weren't a long-term supporter, purchasing the full release of the game really does still help them. Besides, I like to think that most of us believes that Remtairy and Sachinama deserves it after creating such an excellent and deep product (as compared to most things out there in the adult-gaming genre). These guys obviously worked hard on it and not only that, they respected their fans with upfront, forthright honest communication and progress reports. And frankly, I wish more devs would take a page from their playbook regarding that. Not once have I ever felt like they were milking anyone with their game to squeeze extra money out. Honestly, you could do worse than throwing a little cash their way. As I said, these guys deserves it. (y)

Aug 11, 2020
This is a joke, right?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Y'know, you can always show your support by purchasing the final retail version, just saying. ;] In fact, here's what Rem said about that very topic recently:

This isn't specifically directed at you, but even if you weren't a long-term supporter, purchasing the full release of the game really does still help them. Besides, I like to think that most of us believes that Remtairy and Sachinama deserves it after creating such an excellent and deep product (as compared to most things out there in the adult-gaming genre). These guys obviously worked hard on it and not only that, they respected their fans with upfront, forthright honest communication and progress reports. And frankly, I wish more devs would take a page from their playbook regarding that. Not once have I ever felt like they were milking anyone with their game to squeeze extra money out. Honestly, you could do worse than throwing a little cash their way. As I said, these guys deserves it. (y)
Well, I was going to purchas the final product, I just discovered the game, I like the game that much. So what I meant was if the game is almost done, there is no point in creating a SubscribeStar account to help the development of the game, when it is just about done, Yet I would purchase the final product.

RegularReader

Mar 16, 2021
Could someone please tell me which mods are available for CC mod on Discord and what each one of them do? Tried looking it up, but couldn't find much...

someguy4567

Jun 21, 2018
When this game comes out as a final product, I'm encouraging everybody that reads this to go buy the game. Long time fans and newer fans that played many erotic games understands the amount of work and effort two people did to create this fun game. Don't look at this game as an investment for your money. Look at it as supporting and rewarding Rem and Sach for putting in great work over the years. They never cheated their patreons or tried to milk them for cash for minimum effort. They've been upfront and honest. Support them in order to encourage them to either make a DLC for this game or create a better game similar to Karryn's Prison.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
When this game comes out as a final product, I'm encouraging everybody that reads this to go buy the game. Long time fans and newer fans that played many erotic games understands the amount of work and effort two people did to create this fun game. Don't look at this game as an investment for your money. Look at it as supporting and rewarding Rem and Sach for putting in great work over the years. They never cheated their patreons or tried to milk them for cash for minimum effort. They've been upfront and honest. Support them in order to encourage them to either make a DLC for this game or create a better game similar to Karryn's Prison.
I will, i put way WAY too many fucking hours and restarts into the game not even , basicly skip 2 pizzas (the hut) and buy this.

I may not like the stripjoint cg, or that lvl4 is no edict...but this game, hot damn.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Could someone please tell me which mods are available for CC mod on Discord and what each one of them do? Tried looking it up, but couldn't find much...
Preg mod: No belly Inflation and no milk sadge :(, it is just stupid crest emblem
Always Naked and Erected Nipples: Sadly after the recent update some kind of miasma (pink fog when karryn aroused) it crash
The waiter stuff like no fighting etc also cause crash
Only Dark Skin work

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
How to be defeated? I had been hit till my stamina runs out but nothing happened?
And how to masturbate?
There is a save game file with 138 Passives unlock on the first page
If you wanna play NG+ just go sleep and let you have Bad End 1 (Depleted all of your orders) then just pick secretary mode with most passive unlock and then just press surrender button

Reactions: Dylanfrost

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Rather than ranting out just play MGQ Trilogy and the Paradox one
That is the only hentai game that have epic story line and can recruits lot of monster girls
More Casual, Tokyo Tenma Devil or just search turn based, rpg and rpgm

st0ne

May 31, 2019
Preg mod: No belly Inflation and no milk sadge :(, it is just stupid crest emblem
Always Naked and Erected Nipples: Sadly after the recent update some kind of miasma (pink fog when karryn aroused) it crash
The waiter stuff like no fighting etc also cause crash
Only Dark Skin work
Pregnancy belly is a WIP according to the CCmod. They fairly recently found an artist.

Feb 13, 2021
The Karryn look is easy to achieve in Skyrim. Troubles of Heroine mod has a warden quest that fits Karryn and many others to whore her out. I installed Devious Followers and renamed a follower to Yasu. Now I have what I call a Dragonwhore who is pretty much Karryn and a Yasu who only goes with her to do quests if he gets paid a lot or gets to put nipple piercings, vibrating plugs, chastity belts, etc on her with the goal to turn her into a proper cumslut ;) Fav skyrim run so far. Milk Mod Economy helped making her lactate those bigass titties as well. Loverslab is a wonderful place for men of culture. Fuck no nut november I can have fun with this setup till and after release. Join me fellow wankers!
Bro, if possible please share some screenshots to look!! XDD

Reactions: okanagan
4.60 star(s) 400 Votes