Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
I know this is coming out really late, but I don't know if anyone made a thing to keep track of orders for the bar side job. (I did a quick search in this forum and I didn't find anything.) And I was kind of getting tired of remembering which table order what drink so I made a thing that would help a people to keep track of the bar orders. Hope this helps anyone having troubles remembering the bar orders.

I'm only going to post it here, I plan to not post it to the Remtairy's discord, because I don't feel like joining their discord, and I don't know if they know about F95zone... (also come to think of it I don't know if anyone on Remtairy's discord made a bar order tracker yet ether... :unsure:)

Design reasoning & Side notes:
- I wanted to make it functional as a single file, to keep it simple. And make it work on multiple devices.
- I tried my best to make it work on 1080p landscape, 1080p portrait, 1440p landscape and smartphones... (sorry anyone with lower than 1080p screens)
- you will find one light mode file and one dark mode file because I couldn't make the table border change color and its one less thing taking up space on the webpage. Otherwise both files are identical.
- There is a less than 10% chance I will updated. But if I were to updated it, the next update would be the table dynamically scale with window size, but that's easier said than done.
- The version number on the HTML file has nothing to do with the version of Karryn's Prison as long as the bar job hasn't been updated after version V0.9b.J (TLDR it should work with future version if the bar side job doesn't change.).

Instruction:
I recommend reading the instructions when you open the HTML file.
Just open the HTML file in your favorite internet browser on your favorite device (assuming its not IE, if so then may god help you cause I didn't test it of IE or safari for that matter, I only tested on chromium based browser.).
Using it should be pretty self explanatory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. if OP feels like this is worthy of being on the first post, you're more than welcome to link it there.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
I know this is coming out really late, but I don't know if anyone made a thing to keep track of orders for the bar side job. (I did a quick search in this forum and I didn't find anything.) And I was kind of getting tired of remembering which table order what drink so I made a thing that would help a people to keep track of the bar orders. Hope this helps anyone having troubles remembering the bar orders.

I'm only going to post it here, I plan to not post it to the Remtairy's discord, because I don't feel like joining their discord, and I don't know if they know about F95zone... (also come to think of it I don't know if anyone on Remtairy's discord made a bar order tracker yet ether... :unsure:)

Design reasoning & Side notes:
- I wanted to make it functional as a single file, to keep it simple. And make it work on multiple devices.
- I tried my best to make it work on 1080p landscape, 1080p portrait, 1440p landscape and smartphones... (sorry anyone with lower than 1080p screens)
- you will find one light mode file and one dark mode file because I couldn't make the table border change color and its one less thing taking up space on the webpage. Otherwise both files are identical.
- There is a less than 10% chance I will updated. But if I were to updated it, the next update would be the table dynamically scale with window size, but that's easier said than done.
- The version number on the HTML file has nothing to do with the version of Karryn's Prison as long as the bar job hasn't been updated after version V0.9b.J (TLDR it should work with future version if the bar side job doesn't change.).

Instruction:
I recommend reading the instructions when you open the HTML file.
Just open the HTML file in your favorite internet browser on your favorite device (assuming its not IE, if so then may god help you cause I didn't test it of IE or safari for that matter, I only tested on chromium based browser.).
Using it should be pretty self explanatory.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS. if OP feels like this is worthy of being on the first post, you're more than welcome to link it there.
It's would be nice to have it as mod, icon or text after their names.

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
It's would be nice to have it as mod, icon or text after their names.
yeah sorry the limits of a single HTML doesn't allow me to add icons, not to mention it would change the spacing which could compromise the usability on the smartphone (cause I understand not everyone has duel or triple monitor setup also smartphone might be more convenient than switching windows). I also thought about add Karryn in the waiter outfit to the background to the side but again it wouldn't be smartphone friendly. My design criteria was that I want it to work and fit on multiple devices first (aka smartphone and PC) without having to scroll the webpage or at least keep it to the minimal.
Also I'm not smart enough to make it hook into the game or mod the game where it would tell you who ordered what.
HTML, CSS, JS is the limits of my ability for the time being.

Reactions: Jables

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
Good Work ! I did something similar a while back ago, but never uploaded it.
I did it only to learn a new Framework, so it's not something mature and might have a few bugs.
But it should be atleast something you might want to try out.

Waitress
- It should show the Name and Ordered drink (only if you take the order) on every turn end.
- Add drink and clear tray button without losing time (for extra lazy people)

Receptionist:
- Show which Rooms are Occupied/how much time they are Occupied

Known bugs:
If you bought "Expand drink Menu" after a Waitress Job, drinks don't get updated (close and reopen should fix it)
Sometimes jobs don't get autodetected and nothing gets rendered (close and reopen should fix it)
That's very impressive! I bow to you for one upping me.
But I'm curious to and want to know if you have to update your code every update or every other update of the game?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Corruption still does nothing? What's the point of increasing it if the side effects are increasing corruption AND riot chance... Seems such a waste...
And how can I increase the sex damages during battle? I'm starting to struggle in level 4 and losing too easily compared to previous levels. I thought getting Karryn sluttier would make battles easier but it seems to be the opposite...

jj1

Mar 17, 2018
Edict points

Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyEdicts.js

Find "let points = 2;" change to "let points = 99;" where 99 is desired value

Control

Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyPrison.js

Find "return Math.round(control);" change to "return Math.round(control) + 99;" where 99 is desired value
quick question what do I use to edit the value?

xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
Corruption still does nothing? What's the point of increasing it if the side effects are increasing corruption AND riot chance... Seems such a waste...
And how can I increase the sex damages during battle? I'm starting to struggle in level 4 and losing too easily compared to previous levels. I thought getting Karryn sluttier would make battles easier but it seems to be the opposite...
Depending on what you choose for the nerd blackmail it will increase the amount they blackmail you for

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Corruption does not increase riot chance. Some edicts will increase cooruption and riot probability, while some will increase corruption and decrease rioting moods.

Remember that sex stats of inmates and guards increase over time and some edicts will also increase these ( Favor strong/Strong only, Add sex performance drugs in inmate food, extend gym working hours, etc). You need to make sure your slut build is strong enough (mind + endurance with extra specialization for both) to be able to handle the ever-growing army of Rocco's clones.

Darkmixmaster

Oct 25, 2020
Still no cock cheese CG even though the game rants on and on about smegma?
I honestly expected something more when they said that they were updating the dick art And added a smegma content toggle option...

Well, if they don't release the game with the funk then I'll complete my WIP mod with the cheesy CGs and release it for some mod pack integration. After all, Karryn can't have a prison full of filthy orcs & goblins, unwashed hobos, dirty thugs & nerds and other criminal scum with no accumulated gunk for her to tongue wash. The game dialogues literally says so.
If you do that you might actually be my hero, hit me up with a download link if you ever do!

ronadan

Jul 2, 2017
first of all u should prioritize mind upgrades because mind's the backbone of slut builds. after that u have to make a choice: dexterity or endurance. dex helps u deal more overall damage while endurance makes u take less damage. I prefer endurance myself because investing in dex is a high-risk high-reward gamble and basically turns Karryn into a glass cannon. there are passives that give u more dex, so a tank slut build works just fine.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
The whole deal with choosing to make parts of Karryn's body more sensitive is quite hot. Wish more games would do things like that, and not just as a choice at the start (though that it nice too). You guys know any more games like that?
Also, the mechanic with unlocking more interest from Karryn in sex/fetishes (e.g., all the passives) really fleshes out the battle-sex system. There are some games that let you develop the body/mind (e.g., a kind of corruption) of the girl, but I wish there were more. Most 'heavy' corruption games just kinda go for strange fetishes like uglification or petrification. And I gotta say, that doesn't really do it for me.

Drummermax

Jul 20, 2017
someone knows why this game causes overflows? is a game with 2d graphics, the koikatu never causes overflow and is a very 3d

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is there something I need to do to acquire the Hero accessories, like end the game via losing or something? I obtained all four Hero Guidelines, but...well - nothing. My guess is I need to save the progress whilst starting a new playthrough, but...do I? Or are they (and the title) simply unobtainable without mods/cheats until release?

EDIT: Nevermind - just went to sleep and got awarded the title (and accessories showed up in the shop) the next day.

Drummermax Weird, my experience is the exact opposite: KP runs fine for hours, and the "very 3d" Koikatsu revs up to 4GB+ reserved RAM within the first couple periods and sits there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ironkid
4.60 star(s) 403 Votes