ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
A non-rushed non-slutty Prisoner Mode will be almost impossible to pull off in the final version.
That is also my current opinion, based on the experience of my own runs with the current version of the game, for the same reasons that you've mentioned. I prefer to admit that without some creative outside juices I would not be able to achieve such a feat, but I've also learned to never underestimate the sheer determination of some people when it comes to going against all odds sometimes.

As a side-note, there is no wrong way to play a game in my mind. I fully respect whatever other players look for in this one, even if it's not my way to enjoy the game.

Well, I already did a day by day guide for Edicts way back. No ofc that one is outdated and only was focused on Edicts, but sure I could do one again. Now we are also getting to the point, in which a detailed guide makes more sence, since the game is 98% done and nothing should change that much anymore.
First, thank you for contributing and sharing such content with the community of players here.

As I've said, I'm eager to read the expanded feedback of people successfully pulling off a non-slutty (non-rushed?) Prisoner run in the final version of the game. I agree with you that the game is mostly feature complete at this stage, but still could vary wildly in light of considerations to make the game more "balanced". This prerogative of course only belongs to the game author, who may or may not decide it's needed, so in my mind it's still preferable to wait a bit longer.

Please do let us know here if you intend to publish such a guide in the future, you'd have at least one interested and grateful reader for sure.

Last edited:

backupproton

Oct 2, 2020
I really would like to see a LP video (or some kind of detailed guide) once the game goes gold on how to proceed about that. At the moment, I just can't wrap my head around a non-slutty non-rushing Prisoner run. Still, I fully believe you that nothing is impossible to some determined and experienced players. To the modest me, it would be educational and appreciated for sure.
I have a save at 50 days beaten Level 4 with Slut Level 22 (i.e., no sexual acts, only random passives from battle)
As the other guy said, it is basically all about maxing MIND and then maybe AGIL or DEX (I have done it with AGIL). Agility is easiest since nothing will be able to hit you and they can:t pull clothes off either.
For managing desires, with high mind it is very simple of course, and then if arousal gets too high, you should sleep 2 days in a row to get it as low as zero as you can before clearing the floors.

EDIT: Sorry, I did not read. I have not done this on prisoner mode, but medium mode.

thehotness

Jan 17, 2021
Hi, I'm stuck with the prison in a permament scandalous state, even if I beat the inmates in Level 1 i'm stuck and can't find an office to rest, I've subjugated level 1 and 2 and can't find an office, all the doors are locked, do i need to fight through level 3 to find one?

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
I really would like to see a LP video (or some kind of detailed guide) once the game goes gold on how to proceed about that. At the moment, I just can't wrap my head around a non-slutty non-rushing Prisoner run. Still, I fully believe you that nothing is impossible to some determined and experienced players. To the modest me, it would be educational and appreciated for sure.
I don't know for you all but my opinion is that you can't finish in prisoner mode on the first run without sweating like crazy, but the more title you unlock after X runs and new game+, the more it's becoming approachable.
Like, you do a first run with a build based on strength and blunt skills.
A second based on dex and slash skills.
A third with Agi and Thrust...
Then focus on counterattack, etc...

I think it's how the game is meant to be played.

As a hunter of achievements in games, I really love to hunt for the all the titles in this one.

=> Currently struggling on gaining the maso titles..... dawn sadism that raise at unexpected moments :'(

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
This would be kind of defeating the point of lewd game, but I'm curious. Has someone attempted to get through the game through violence only / primarily on the high difficulty? It seems that by level 2 or 3 it would be impossible to keep the desires in check. I am also not sure what all the lewd titles do to the damage output as at least a few of them indicate a reduction.
The minority of fights I win by sexual suppression. Like every 20-30th combat only.
That only happens when you overextend the fighting per day and the fatigue makes you too weak.

There are bunch of different lewd gamers out there. Some enjoy to engage into sexual activities, others enjoy to attempt to prevent them. Those are contrary types and since a fetish is something you are given, you can´t really change it.

My playstyle is the last one. And yes it should be possible. (We are talking about playing without savefile backups I would imagine).
Unfortunately my savefile is from version 0.1 or 0.2 and I always carried it over. So I don´t know for sure. But from my experience nothing is as important as fatigue management.
If you wanna go lewd-less (some fondle won´t be possible to be prevented, but penetration and blowjobs are), you wanna go for strength to hit hard with every attack type. Get a little of mind for lowering the desires. And try to min max the time on each floor before the control loss sets in.
Since you start a new savefile, there wont be champion types and you should smash almost everything quickly after some levels. Those first levels are important for keeping fatigue low. So only do 1-2 fights each day at max.

I would avoid all sidejobs, they only raise the lewd counter for passives for very low value in your challenge run.
I don´t know the max level each floor, but when you get close to it, proceed to the boss. Bosses were extremely easy for me at all time.
In fact I only got defeated 2-3 times total in my *cough* *many hours of playing* *cough*.
If you overextend only once, you might be trapped in a fight for long without being able to fight anymore. That one fight gets you 10x closer to lewd passives than a normal one.

Reactions: NaughtyOppaiDragon

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck with the prison in a permament scandalous state, even if I beat the inmates in Level 1 i'm stuck and can't find an office to rest, I've subjugated level 1 and 2 and can't find an office, all the doors are locked, do i need to fight through level 3 to find one?
You can go back to your main office to deal with it. So on the 1st floor / ground floor it's in the lower right. If you know where the stairs to the 2nd floor are, go as far right as possible, then down.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Is there some secret to beating the pig boss on the first floor? It feels like a cheat. Even with control at 99 and full health with low pleasure to start, I smash through the first two waves and then the boss automatically interrupts her from fighting to do sex stuff.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Is there some secret to beating the pig boss on the first floor? It feels like a cheat. Even with control at 99 and full health with low pleasure to start, I smash through the first two waves and then the boss automatically interrupts her from fighting to do sex stuff.
There is no secret, the problem is that Tonkin being the first boss represents a bit of a difficulty spike compared to the rest of the first floor, you should be able to handle the fight pretty easily so long as you properly manage Karryns desires and are a reasonable level. The reason you can be interrupted for sex interactions is that Karryn's desires are high enough to allow the action, if you see one of your desires getting too high you can use the supress desire skills to lower it again preventing enemies from engaging sex interactions. That should be enough to allow you to continue to fight.

Reactions: Back

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
There is no secret, the problem is that Tonkin being the first boss represents a bit of a difficulty spike compared to the rest of the first floor, you should be able to handle the fight pretty easily so long as you properly manage Karryns desires and are a reasonable level. The reason you can be interrupted for sex interactions is that Karryn's desires are high enough to allow the action, if you see one of your desires getting too high you can use the supress desire skills to lower it again preventing enemies from engaging sex interactions. That should be enough to allow you to continue to fight.
At this point it's just frustrating and not fun. I've tried everything and the pig boss always overwhelms her with the damn sex stuff interrupting combat. I'm ready to give up on this crap.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
The pig boss fight is serious bullshit. I go straight to him, avoiding any other combat, after fully resting. No pleasure built up yet, full health, yet as soon as you get to the 3rd wave with the pig boss himself they almost always immediately lock her into the sex stuff.

Furthermore, during the 2nd wave I defeated both thugs without incurring any lewd attacks but then all the desire hearts went up a bit. Why the hell should she accumulate more desire if no one molested her?

Dexeron

Oct 4, 2017
As much as I love this game, once your slut level gets too high it becomes impossible to do combat, and the sex scenes just get annoyingly repetitive with no way to skip. Seriously, going from 3 waves of gangbangs, losing and getting dragged away, running out of willpower, and energy, and being stuck waiting for 10 guys to cum is fucking stupid.

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
As much as I love this game, once your slut level gets too high it becomes impossible to do combat, and the sex scenes just get annoyingly repetitive with no way to skip. Seriously, going from 3 waves of gangbangs, losing and getting dragged away, running out of willpower, and energy, and being stuck waiting for 10 guys to cum is fucking stupid.
Then do what I did and Cheat lol. It's a single player game with no proper way to play. You aren't penalized for cheating, Imo I cheated after the 3rd lvl subjugation because I realized I wanted to play the game In a way I viewed Karryn. Which was more a less a succubus similar to Morrigan for Darkstalkers and this prison being a play pen of hers. Although I didn't slut her out fully I cheated in what I wanted (mostly edicts and money) min maxed some stats and just had fun. If you play a way you want its soooooo much more enjoyable. I like her to be in the dominant role when fucking so that's my headcanon.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Have to say I'm a little sad that the fifth floor is just going to be a boss fight. It would have been interesting to have a few more monsters or a new prisoner type. That being said, at least with the full game close to being completed, once it launches and people start buying copies. And I certain hope many people do, and don't just pirate the game, hopefully there will be some interesting updates in the future. Some new side jobs, maybe one or two new combat outfits with different weapons, power ups, traps, etc

Reactions: Scorpioguy99

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Have to say I'm a little sad that the fifth floor is just going to be a boss fight. It would have been interesting to have a few more monsters or a new prisoner type. That being said, at least with the full game close to being completed, once it launches and people start buying copies. And I certain hope many people do, and don't just pirate the game, hopefully there will be some interesting updates in the future. Some new side jobs, maybe one or two new combat outfits with different weapons, power ups, traps, etc
The potential of this game kinda feels wasted. But the understanding of probably wanting to move onto the next or just recoup development costs is understandable. Although the community has the potential to make mods for this game which would be much enjoyable.

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
Meanwhile this is exactly the point I want to reach in this game. I love that after a certain point combat is thrown away, and it's now interactive sex. This is what I play the game for.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
The pig boss fight is serious bullshit. I go straight to him, avoiding any other combat, after fully resting. No pleasure built up yet, full health, yet as soon as you get to the 3rd wave with the pig boss himself they almost always immediately lock her into the sex stuff.

Furthermore, during the 2nd wave I defeated both thugs without incurring any lewd attacks but then all the desire hearts went up a bit. Why the hell should she accumulate more desire if no one molested her?
You do know, that you can lower your Desires in a battle right? As long as you keep your Desires below 50, nobody can even touch Karryn.

4.60 star(s) 400 Votes