Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
ok I used the search for this and there were so many posts that were the opposite of what I was looking for. Is there a way to get rid of the toys? They annoy the hell out of me and it really ruins the game for me. Happy to use a mod if there is one but just not going to keep playing when I have forced to deal with toys.
Backup your file and see if this works. Open RemtairyEnemy.js and find these codes:
Code:
Game_Enemy.prototype.canInsertPinkRotor = function(target) {
    return target.canGetClitToyInserted() && this._hasPinkRotor;
};
Game_Enemy.prototype.canInsertPenisDildo = function(target) {
    return target.canGetPussyToyInserted() && this._hasPenisDildo;
};
Game_Enemy.prototype.canInsertAnalBeads = function(target) {
    return target.canGetAnalToyInserted() && this._hasAnalBeads;
};
Then change return lines in each function to return false; It should look like this:
Code:
Game_Enemy.prototype.canInsertPinkRotor = function(target) {
    return false;
};
Game_Enemy.prototype.canInsertPenisDildo = function(target) {
    return false;
};
Game_Enemy.prototype.canInsertAnalBeads = function(target) {
    return false;
};
This change should prevent enemies from inserting toys into Karryn but it shouldn't prevent them from playing with already inserted toys.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
ok I used the search for this and there were so many posts that were the opposite of what I was looking for. Is there a way to get rid of the toys? They annoy the hell out of me and it really ruins the game for me. Happy to use a mod if there is one but just not going to keep playing when I have forced to deal with toys.
raise the passive requirement in rempassives js.

Reactions: TheUberstuff

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
I apologize for any confusion. The issue is that I had autosave enabled, and the most recent save shows her without clothes, making it difficult to escape to her room and dress again without triggering an endless stream of sexual encounters. This is because when she's naked, she attracts attention and it's not easy to escape from others. Additionally, when she's unarmed, she's unable to fend off waves of attackers. That's why I'm interested in knowing if there's any way to modify the script so that she's dressed at the start of each save. I hope this clarifies things for you.
You can prevent "scandalous mode" by doing this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/karryns-prison-v1-2-9-64-dlcs-remtairy.33777/post-13881567

• Red Heart
Reactions: fin_369

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
Heyyy~~
We've got another one~~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's no changes / no renewal (Unless me blind) : default "renewed" or "Spoiler 2", and current default are the same in my eyes

I used paint net to try and see a difference

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Purple_Heart

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I dont get why the cgs are being renewed anyway. Is it practice for their next game?
That was already answered some pages ago if you search it but basically the dev is keeping the artist busy while they think about what to do next.

LaneGofu

Jan 24, 2022
>Be me
>Beats the game multiple times
>Does different playstyles and getting all the endings
>Gets bored
>Deletes game
>Finds out about P cup breasts dlc
>Gets excited
>Currently waiting for it to release so i can have a reason to play the game again.

Anyone else like this?

garibaldicj

Oct 6, 2018
>Be me
>Beats the game multiple times
>Does different playstyles and getting all the endings
>Gets bored
>Deletes game
>Finds out about P cup breasts dlc
>Gets excited
>Currently waiting for it to release so i can have a reason to play the game again.

Anyone else like this?
me too

fin_369

Dec 26, 2023
You'll need to close Steam first or this won't work.

Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.75 FULL - Download: ( | Old build)
PIXELDRAIN
Dummy Steam Loader - Download: (Startup Crash Fix - Use this if you don't want to close Steam)
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

( )
( )
( ) (Banned by Steam)
HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu

Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
Friend, is the game version you provided more recent than the one on the main post of this thread? Your version shows Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.75 FULL while the main post has Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.64 FULL. Could it be that the main thread hasn't been updated with the latest version? If this is the case, are there any significant changes or new content in version v1.2.9.75 that are not present in v1.2.9.64?

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Friend, is the game version you provided more recent than the one on the main post of this thread? Your version shows Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.75 FULL while the main post has Karryn's Prison v1.2.9.64 FULL. Could it be that the main thread hasn't been updated with the latest version? If this is the case, are there any significant changes or new content in version v1.2.9.75 that are not present in v1.2.9.64?
Op is not updated. 1.2.9.75 is a newer version but it is not the latest version. You can check patch notes .

4.60 star(s) 397 Votes