zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
No.

But fingers crossed it gets implemented as a DLC in the future - despite the dev saying he won't in the past.
no wont happen, rem has said many many times he will not add pregnancy ever. i am happy about that. however once cc mod is updated, it does feature pregnancy, but happily you can disable it.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Interesting But For Me actual CCmod not working on version 12.7,12.6,12.5,12.4 or less,not normal work but without errors on 12.8.x .
as has been said before ccmod is not up to date, please read a little. it will not be updated until the p cup dlc is done maybe miid 2024

Discoplayer1

Oct 19, 2023
pretty sure he confused the 4.1 for the 2.1.1 and that version, to me, looks incompatible with the last game's version.
Strange but on 1.2.8.20 worked how 2.1.1 and 4.1/4.0.7

For me,i'm choose use old compression on 1.2.3.7 version with ccmod.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Just a little less this time...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Almost feel like there should be a coding for using this cup size, like you don't need to build up breast desire before prisoners can cum on her tits because I mean honestly. Nobody would miss that chance.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Is there a way to get Defeat scenes with slimes on Floor 2? I tried losing to the slimes, but that just got me a defeat scene with humans

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a way to get Defeat scenes with slimes on Floor 2? I tried losing to the slimes, but that just got me a defeat scene with human
pretty sure it's random if you get yourself defeated enough time you will encounter slime if i remember right
I've tried both manually and with vortex... :(
mods need to be updated to latest version wait for update or download older version

pyronolan

Apr 24, 2023
ll right this will be in my "keep an eye out" list.
Alternatively, you can change the number in the file "steam_appid.txt" from "1619750" to "766" (Steam Workshop id) and marked read only . Then the game will start when steam is running.

And one more option. It is necessary to delete in "Karryn's Prison\www":
steam_api.dll
steam_api.lib

in "Karryn's Prison\www\lib" :
steam_api.dll
steam_api.lib
steam_api64.dll
steam_api64.lib

and optional delete "steam_appid.txt" in "Karryn's Prison"

It works, but do it at your own risk))))

LEGEND THANK YOU <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: delete-elite
4.60 star(s) 426 Votes