JellyGlass

Jan 28, 2018
You can use some site with ability to change palette. her sprite, palette, encrypt it and put back. Should work. There's probably an easier way to do it, but this is how i did. Here, Karryn with red eyes, as an example.
View attachment 3174723
You can do this easily with Krita. It's just a layer mask. It would only be time consuming. fyi this is how I did my color changes.

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Can slimes not do vaginal sex? I have my game modded so only slimes show up in defeat rooms, and despite having maxed cock and vag desire with all other desires at minimum, all the slimes do is stand around and circlejerk each other. What am I missing here?
Slimes have to start the unique slime pose to have sex, they can't join in on other poses (Except during defeat scenes). The slime pose starts from anal, and if they feel like it and the spots are open they can do anal/vaginal/mouth all at the same time from a single slime.

Reactions: Beats9821

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
the game litteraly asks you about this when you start a new game!!! it is a choice you have to make to contiue, rotflmao!!! HAHAHAHAHA, sorry, but this is funny to me
Literally 2 comments below i explain that even with that option moves too fast.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
guys i have 2 question if someone would be kind enough to answer:

1. for those who follow the patron and original websites, is there any word from dev to add new face and face reaction to all other poses? like the unarm combat lack both new facial reaction and new face model, or many sex poses are still old face.

2. can i use CCmod's none art features with current version? like if i do use night mod and stuffs but not pregnancy will it still break correct version? will there be any bugs?

Thanks in advance

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Hi!

I have download the game from pixeldrain but it doesn't work. When I execute the nw.exe it just appears a window and it closes.
Any help?
Did you extract the game folder onto a hdd that's not too far into the directory such as c:\games\Karryn's Prison? Have you tested out older versions of the game with same error?

Reactions: AbosluteScrub
Apr 8, 2023
Thanks for the game! Enjoyed it. Will allow my self to write a feedback:

First of: There are still a lot of potential to work on here, but I understand how the project can become obsolete for author, so not judging by any means, just thoughts of someone late to the party.

Would love to see some sort of movement indications on drawings, those small lines that they use in manga, for example, or a bit of blur, etc... (similar to how it is done during striptease)

I would like to have an option to set sex moves for same type of enemies, so they don't just do their favorite type of sex or stand doing nothing, but have a hierarchy of some sort (Rimjob>Anal sex>blow job>etc...)

Second and fourth floors have a lot of cool stuff that can be done with it, such as lessons for the inmates (somewhat similar to desk job), lounge zone could be used for small (optional) occasional events (keeping staff morale up), medbay can be used for nursery job, pool and basketbal court could be used for sport challenges, I can come with something for chicken yard and 3d floor cells, but will keep it simple and end now. I also understand that adding so much stuff will probably overload the game, so here is that.

Would love to see optional watersports, especially with bathroom defeat scene.

Would like to expand cheat menu.

During waitress side job would like to have an edict to prevent ejaculations somewhere outside mug or creampie and some.

During desk side job would like to have possibility of full nudity (Empire rumors could be another ending if spread too wide).

Income, order and riot edicts for level 4 would be a nice touch, maybe some expanded yeti content (working as 'yeti warmer', just as is in passive, maybe even double penetration? It's already impossible to take such thing in, could go full yolo at that one).

Had some more thoughts, but it's already pretty long one so will stop at this point. Thanks for attention!

Reactions: darlic

Adalv456

Jan 21, 2021
Does someone know how to get rid of the "Bliss" status in the code of the game? I tried to find on the js files but my understanding of coding is really basic

E-rat57

Nov 17, 2021
there are only 5 jobs in the game right? (receptionist, waitress, glory hole, stripper and gym trainer) or did i miss something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
there are only 5 jobs in the game right? (receptionist, waitress, glory hole, stripper and gym trainer) or did i miss something?
You know what you just pointed out flaw in this game, those are far too few jobs you can do and I found the gym trainer, receptionist, glory hole boring even the stripper was like eh.. I think the waitress one was the best then stripper. At the very least there should be more costumes to choose from in these jobs.

Reactions: Wizmoe
4.60 star(s) 426 Votes