Seffiann

Apr 21, 2022
Can anyone tell me why in resepsionist job i can't accept fan sex request ? , they told me 'not enough desire' but my desire already max cap(200) ? Help please?

ardxel

Jul 12, 2022
For those who are looking for the latest version 1.2.7.17, I found a way to install this version, but it only works for users who bought the game on Steam and for Windows users.

1. Install depot downloader, and figure out how to use this or that installer.
2. install these 2 archives with app id 1619750 :
  • DepotId: 1619752 Manifest:
  • DepotId: 1619756 Manifest:
3. There will be only one file in the second archive, it must be placed in the same directory of the first archive in which it is embedded. www/data
4. Throw it into the game folder and overwrite it, or better yet completely delete the original folder and place this new one.

Last edited:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hey, just tried latest version 1.2.8.20 and window immediately closes during startup. Never had that issue with previous versions.
Error log is empty and debug log also has no errors in it ... I'm a bit lost right now.

Previous installed version 1.2.3.7 works without issues.

OK, strangely enough it works when I exit steam.

trees

Dec 4, 2018
Can slimes not do vaginal sex? I have my game modded so only slimes show up in defeat rooms, and despite having maxed cock and vag desire with all other desires at minimum, all the slimes do is stand around and circlejerk each other. What am I missing here?

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Can slimes not do vaginal sex? I have my game modded so only slimes show up in defeat rooms, and despite having maxed cock and vag desire with all other desires at minimum, all the slimes do is stand around and circlejerk each other. What am I missing here?
They love anal sex. Do it and they might also start vaginal sex.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
I'd assume you are doing a relatively pure sex run because the only thing slimes love is triple beat the shit out of you and ruin your day, just as the devs intended
Its fucking hard to get them horny enough to skip the beating

trees

Dec 4, 2018
I'd assume you are doing a relatively pure sex run because the only thing slimes love is triple beat the shit out of you and ruin your day, just as the devs intended
Its fucking hard to get them horny enough to skip the beating
I mean I have been avoiding sex up to the point of getting to slimes, but also in Defeat scenes that shouldn't matter since it's literally just sex, right?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I mean I have been avoiding sex up to the point of getting to slimes, but also in Defeat scenes that shouldn't matter since it's literally just sex, right?
IIRC the slimes don't normally appear in defeat scenes, so they might not be able to do anything besides grope in them (and if they could, there's likely not art for it). I'm in no way sure about this, and it may depend on which defeat scene you're in, but I never recall having slimes in any defeat scenes.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
If karryn doesn't have enough desires they won't start anything. Get cock, pussy and butt desire > 100 if you can. They should start anal sex, and if karryn is wet they might also start vaginal then.

You can only do on telephones.
You don't need to click on them, being in the same room is enough.

SongHighNote

Sep 26, 2020
Thanks

If karryn doesn't have enough desires they won't start anything. Get cock, pussy and butt desire > 100 if you can. They should start anal sex, and if karryn is wet they might also start vaginal then.

You don't need to click on them, being in the same room is enough.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
it's possible change the nails color of karryn feet?
You can use some site with ability to change palette. her sprite, palette, encrypt it and put back. Should work. There's probably an easier way to do it, but this is how i did. Here, Karryn with red eyes, as an example.
1702633880760.png

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes