Apr 25, 2022
I think game selects time limit based on reputation, meaning you'll probably need to change other lines too.
Maybe, though before playing around with the files, it was always 20 minutes and I reached something like 15 reputation.

Seriously, what's the point of taking this option away from the player? I enjoyed both quick shifts just to boost the rep and long shifts, to push my Karryn and and the patreons wallets to their limits.
Predetermined timer doesn't allow me to enjoy either.

Destroyer189

Sep 22, 2017
guys is there an explanation or post for EVERY mechanics/guide? I know some posts explain them but all of them are in different pages.

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
guys is there an explanation or post for EVERY mechanics/guide? I know some posts explain them but all of them are in different pages.
Um...like the actual whole first floor before prisoner reception area? Or are you looking for something specific. The npcs which explain mechanics have a giant icon above their head....

Apr 25, 2022

You'd have to write a book.
If you have any specific questions I will gladly answer them. There are some nerds in this thread who similarly to me are deep into the mechanics of this game.

Destroyer189

Sep 22, 2017
Um...like the actual whole first floor before prisoner reception area? Or are you looking for something specific. The npcs which explain mechanics have a giant icon above their head....
everything in the game. An explanation for everything. LIke the battle system, how the stats affect karryn, etc.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
Read previous pages. There was someone that have written a very long post and it was without a spoiler tag so it should be hard to miss. I think it was a detailed guide but I didn't read it because it was just so fucking long :LOL:
Edit: Here.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Any way to prevent the scandalous appearance state ? I just want to do my side jobs and Karryn goes around walking naked with everything closed after I did just one all the time... Come on, even an exhib whore gotta put in some work to keep the facilities running...
edit rem karryn and put a bigger numer in to meet the requirements for nightmode, it's been posted sever times in the past and should be able to be found with a quick search

Apr 10, 2018
The modded version of the game doesn't seem to play on joiplay. The vanilla version is fine on joiplay. It doesn't seem to be a user error on my part since the pc version I have on my laptop is the exact same modded version and has no issues so far(I just compressed it, then extracted to my phone)

Mod included is CCMod and its requirements. Screenshot_20231217_131816_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

jerone-x

Aug 21, 2023
everything in the game. An explanation for everything. LIke the battle system, how the stats affect karryn, etc.

This doesn't go into detail for everything, but it does explain every stat and lots of other things. Otherwise if you have other specific questions, you can just ask in this thread. god knows we need a break from "my game open and closes. what do?".

Talos888

Mar 4, 2018
Wouldn't get your hopes up. Game is good but it hasn't changed a lot in the past couple years. And why would it, we already paid for the game. it's good and it's complete. No reason to keep wringing it... But apparently it's taboo to even hint that around this hood. People get super triggered by only mentioning it. You can get you ass kicked with thousands of facepalms by just mentioning that the DLC isn't very good, or just by asking what else is new in the last year.

I think people are having a hard time letting go of the voice actresses. That's the only explanation I can think for this odd behavior on this thread. You don't find behavior like this in any other thread.
It is a good and exciting game, BUT there was a lot of potential in it that was not used by the developers and in my opinion; THEY WON'T GET IT ANYMORE. The variability of the costumes, more interesting jobs for Karryn (also at level four), side jobs and actions in the developed parts such as the kitchen, and I could list more. I don't think there will be many changes in the game, just minimal things like last year. Yes, you can make it more interesting with DLC's, but I also doubt that there will be many changes (may changes made by fans).
Yes, it's an exciting game for a while, then it suddenly becomes boring and you ask yourself, why didn't the developers take advantage of the many open doors?

Nonson

Dec 13, 2021
I have trouble launching the game. It's the base game 0 mod included. When I run nw.exe a loading window pops up then immediately disappear. Help please?

danialvaro

Jun 20, 2020
Whats the best build for CumDump route that never runs out of energy?
If someone can give a screenshot of Edict page for that route it would be much appreciated.

floran

May 20, 2020
I am also getting the same issue, but I am not running any virus scan software.
hmmm sounds like a virus called "I can't read"

You need to do a long pilgrimage to the ancient lands of "first page" and use the ancient technique of "read the fucking OP post" to reveal the solution to the problem that has been mentioned in every fucking page of this thread.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes