Seffiann

Apr 21, 2022
Anyone know why in resepsionist job i can't accept fan request? Im already have all requirement to accept the request but the accept button cannot be chose because system say you "not have enough desire" , anyone can solve my problem ?

Apr 25, 2022
Whats the best build for CumDump route that never runs out of energy?
If someone can give a screenshot of Edict page for that route it would be much appreciated.
Don't have the save right now, so I'll just explain it over my current save game
Red X - must have
Pink X - good to have

Basically you need a lot of endurance, so that Karryn can take more dicking before cumming.
Some willpower to spam 'healing thoughts' (restore energy)
And some dexterity because it increases the pleasure damage you deal to the enemies.
Also, get the items that give you more energy, especially the bracelet that gives you energy regen.

Karryn starts as a pure girl, so it may be hard to transition into a slut. If you're not experienced, I'd recommend picking up fights at the bar - where the enemies are the strongest on lvl1 - and just getting repeatedly defeated to unlock some passives and sex skills and be able to fight the prisoners with your body as soon as you can.

If you want to be an actual cumdump later on and just skip your turns while they're fucking you, you can ignore stamina and revitalize edicts.

!!!Nerd talk below!!!

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Don't have the save right now, so I'll just explain it over my current save game
Red X - must have
Pink X - good to have

Basically you need a lot of endurance, so that Karryn can take more dicking before cumming.
Some willpower to spam 'healing thoughts' (restore energy)
And some dexterity because it increases the pleasure damage you deal to the enemies.
Also, get the items that give you more energy, especially the bracelet that gives you energy regen.

Karryn starts as a pure girl, so it may be hard to transition into a slut. If you're not experienced, I'd recommend picking up fights at the bar - where the enemies are the strongest on lvl1 - and just getting repeatedly defeated to unlock some passives and sex skills and be able to fight the prisoners with your body as soon as you can.

If you want to be an actual cumdump later on and just skip your turns while they're fucking you, you can ignore stamina and revitalize edicts.

!!!Nerd talk below!!!

cum bar fills up much faster when your out of stamina

eye_scream

Sep 24, 2019
Little curious about the infirmary, can't enter even you end the game. Is their any news for that? Can we see karryn give birth, sit in medical chair & using/doing lewd things with items and etc.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Little curious about the infirmary, can't enter even you end the game. Is their any news for that? Can we see karryn give birth, sit in medical chair & using/doing lewd things with items and etc.
If you lose the penultimate fight, she wakes up in the infirmary, but she can't do anything in there, she can only leave.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Infirmary (maybe) next DLC .... why not? :sneaky:
True (it seems to me) the author is doing something stupid... A LOT OF CONTENT could be added...
1) Nurse, 2) Teacher - even has SKILL for the exact anatomical BODY, 3) Finish up the GYM! -_- , 4) Add an additional character's (women) ///make a MINI-GAME with management to control them (sending them to prisoners)////... 5) BDSM dungeon ^_^ and depending on Karryn’s (behavior) there will be different scenes.. .and so on... Some of the locations actually already exist, but the author ignores them....
becf8414e1eb6fa4a5682ec0ee4f4bcd_thumb.jpg

Reactions: eye_scream

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
anyone got any update/word on rest of poses which use old face? such as level1 defeat
Battle Masturbation was updated in the newest Patch that is not in this Thread yet. So far in seems that any CG Sanchima is working on with the bigger boobs DLC, gets updated in general. Now this doesn't mean he will do it for every CG, but there is a decent chance at least.

Reactions: ahrimansiah
Apr 25, 2022
Here comes the new one!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love the new faces.
I'm a small tits enjoyer, but I've got to say, she looks off without her huge balloons.

Damn, I'm so excited to see what they will do with this project. In the future, I'd love to see a game functionally almost identical to KP, but in different setting with different protagonist (or it could be a direct sequel to KP). I wouldn't even be mad if they recycled most of the old cg's for a potential sequel and instead let Sachi focus on adding new outfits and visible accessories.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
I just downloaded the game and soon as i click on run it shuts itself down. Any ideas?
Overwrite the www folder from the game with the one from the Dummy Steam Loader found in the first page of the thread, then you wont need to close Steam to be able to play.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes