Cherox

Jan 10, 2018
having some issues getting mods to work while playing on JoiPlay. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but the game doesn't detect the mods at all. I've probably fucked something up, but I've spent the better part of the day using the search function in this thread and haven't really gotten anywhere.

Here's what I've done so far:
My mods are in folders, extracted from the zips into the www/mods folder. There's a mods.txt file I've tried to edit in the www folder, but I'm pretty sure it's wrong - not exactly phenomenal READMEs included since they guide you to a flowchart that ends on "install mod".

If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate it a ton (y)

Also editing anything on mobile is a fucking pain...

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
having some issues getting mods to work while playing on JoiPlay. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but the game doesn't detect the mods at all. I've probably fucked something up, but I've spent the better part of the day using the search function in this thread and haven't really gotten anywhere.

Here's what I've done so far:
My mods are in folders, extracted from the zips into the www/mods folder. There's a mods.txt file I've tried to edit in the www folder, but I'm pretty sure it's wrong - not exactly phenomenal READMEs included since they guide you to a flowchart that ends on "install mod".

If anyone has any insight, I'd appreciate it a ton (y)

Also editing anything on mobile is a fucking pain...
There is nothing more to installing mods other than extracting them in the right folder. If they don't work maybe they simply do not work on mobile devices for some reason.

Reactions: Cherox

Necronlord5

Nov 6, 2023
Another boob size dlc? not like her vanialla "K Cups" were enough or anything.... :cautious:
Wished for a new room minigame,but considering how much work it is and lookig at the current state of the gym expansion it´s probably better this way. Still a shame though

Glorp

Jul 22, 2017
So I felt like tallying things up to see how it's going by counting people asking the same fucking question over and over again (often on the same page) in the last ten pages or so in the thread.

In the past ~10 pages there has been:

Almost a full page of people asking y gaem cloze
A full page of people who are having to just directly respond to them
A good page or so of people asking repeatedly about the same CC mod graphics/issues and the replies

So about three of 10 pages with just those. If you add the resulting discussion, exasperations of people not reading anything, and people saying thanks for the solution there's probably another good page or so. This means that you could pretty confidently say at least around four of the ten last pages is bloat caused in some way or another by people who cannot read the words directly in front of their eyes. Truly we live in a society. Also, add me to the ever-growing pile.

Jun 21, 2019
So I felt like tallying things up to see how it's going by counting people asking the same fucking question over and over again (often on the same page) in the last ten pages or so in the thread.

In the past ~10 pages there has been:

Almost a full page of people asking y gaem cloze
A full page of people who are having to just directly respond to them
A good page or so of people asking repeatedly about the same CC mod graphics/issues and the replies

So about three of 10 pages with just those. If you add the resulting discussion, exasperations of people not reading anything, and people saying thanks for the solution there's probably another good page or so. This means that you could pretty confidently say at least around four of the ten last pages is bloat caused in some way or another by people who cannot read the words directly in front of their eyes. Truly we live in a society. Also, add me to the ever-growing pile.
IF YOUR GAME CLOSING STRAIGHT AFTER LAUNCH - JUST CLOSE STEAM OR DOWNLOAD DUMMY STEAM LOADER!!!

i think that need to be in download section on the main page of the thread.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Ever wonder what life would be if that would be done by default prior to uploading it ?
Maybe because I'm specifically uploading "clean steam files" and keeping all modifications separate?

But hey, if you think reading takes too much skill and exiting Steam or extracting a single file is too much effort then I suggest you buy the game and save yourself from the "hassle".

Cherox

Jan 10, 2018
There is nothing more to installing mods other than extracting them in the right folder. If they don't work maybe they simply do not work on mobile devices for some reason.
Good news: I fixed it. Took me way too long to figure out what the problem was.

Bad news: I'm fucking stupid and was booting the clean install to check if mods were working.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
It was just a suggestion.
A suggestion would be something like "It would be easier for the blind if OP just includes the fix in the game" and not making it seem like such a big deal to simply exit steam or extract fix.

it's too much effort for you to delete 1 file, don't do it then
Clearly you can't read:-
Screenshot.png

I do own a copy
It is also for everyone else who are not able to read, not just you. ;)

akeno111

Jul 25, 2019
Downloaded game from GOFILE can not be launched. Game Launches and then Immediately Closes.

EDIT:
Solution #1: Exit Steam, Launch Game. Play. Re-Launch Steam.
or
Solution #2: Wait until OP fixes the issue.

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey guys.

Can anyone guide me on how to start New Game+. I have a full save from a previous version the is the free roam with all 5 levels subjugated.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to load the stats from the save and not load directly to that save or overwrite it.

A step by step guide in how to start it or if they can point me in the right direction, that would be great as well.

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
Hey guys.

Can anyone guide me on how to start New Game+. I have a full save from a previous version the is the free roam with all 5 levels subjugated.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to load the stats from the save and not load directly to that save or overwrite it.

A step by step guide in how to start it or if they can point me in the right direction, that would be great as well.
If you're already in free roam and you want to keep the old save just make a new save with that character then go talk to the cat out in front of the prison.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
If you're already in free roam and you want to keep the old save just make a new save with that character then go talk to the cat out in front of the prison.
These are all the options that I'm getting when i Talk to the Cat outside of the Prison.

IMG20231220170236.jpg

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes