Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Is there a way to disable the riots? Not sure if this is a bug, which is since release, or just a bad feature but I always lose all edicts in level 2 + research when they riot level 2 -.-
You need to get insurance for rooms that can Riot so they repair automatically

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
See this is my problem with this game. DLC aside, this hasn't done almost anything in the past couple years. I don't want him to keep working on this game. The developer was good. This game is good but it's done. We already bought it. We're not gonna buy it a second time. We're not still paying for it, so why is he still tweaking very minor stuff on this game. He should move on to another game. He's good, but at this point, I have redownloaded the game a couple times already and found practically no new content. So what's the point.

And here's another thing, Most of my mods don't work no more, and I don't get what's the need. It's essentially the same game.

May 18, 2020
See this is my problem with this game. DLC aside, this hasn't done almost anything in the past couple years. I don't want him to keep working on this game. The developer was good. This game is good but it's done. We already bought it. We're not gonna buy it a second time. We're not still paying for it, so why is he still tweaking very minor stuff on this game. He should move on to another game. He's good, but at this point, I have redownloaded the game a couple times already and found practically no new content. So what's the point.

And here's another thing, Most of my mods don't work no more, and I don't get what's the need. It's essentially the same game.
They made a solid game with melty's and an absolute banger with Karryn, but reading his last post, he just moved out on his own this year, and needs to figure out his life. And that is fine. Patiently waiting for the next game if there will be one and wishing them the best. Thankfully there are a lot of games made and also translated from the japanese backlog so it is not like we depend on Remtairy for our daily dose of dopamine.

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Great, i found this answer via search mode. You realize that if a question has be asked many many times that there are many many search results, which seem to no kind of order. I got 15 pages of search findings.

Sure i look though it, thanks for the content. But if it's answered many many times before, why not link it to the first comment. I saw the comment saying that no one would read it there. Well did you try?
why would i waste my time doing a search for you and link a post for it when you can, and should, do it yourself?

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021

If you actually went back into the game and looked into it you'd notice most of the standing CGs have been updated and a lot of the code is being updated to prepare for the upcoming P-cup DLC. So all these updates are backside and coding work in order to finish up this last DLC and then any bugfixes after its release before the dev moves on to another game.

Yes the updates will break mods, because a lot of the code and CGs have changed, if you want to play modded you're better off finding an older version of the game to playa round with as a lot of mod devs are waiting for the DLC to be released so they dont have to update their mods every time a bit of code or a CG is changed

Reactions: GhostProject

EliasWynter

Dec 10, 2022
I found a solution that works for me a couple minutes ago for Karryn's Prison crashing at startup on fresh install/No Mods. crash report seems to point towards Greenworks causing the crash and deleting it from www/lib lets me start the game
Thank you for this, just got the most recent update and was having this issue. Couldn't figure out why it was happening. Deleting Greenworks fixed it!

Max4

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone with a great build that is a balance between the warrior and slut? I read dextery build somewhere, not sure how it works.

May 27, 2022
Everytime i go into combat, at the start of the action phase I take some stamina damage, i dont have any passive that does that, someone knows if it is a bug? if it is, how can I get rid of it?

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes