souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Tnx, it worked. Btw there's only said "1. Extract and run." in installation popup and previous versions worked with open steam
The question has been asked about and answered pretty much EVERY page of the thread for the last few months. Many people have requested the first post be updated too, but honestly that wouldn't help that much (it didn't on various other threads when the first post was updated).

Frankly, step 1 of problem solving a bug / error in a game on this site is to read the thread. I know it's long, but the search function on the forum helps with that. So either starting with the most recent posts and reading back from there or searching and sorting the results by most recent would find the answer to what you asked in a few seconds instead of posting the question and waiting for someone to tell you what's already written dozens of times.

Seriously, posting about a bug should be the last step after finding a bug in a game, not the first. Unfortunately, most people start with posting and do nothing else themselves.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (v1.2.8.23):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Last edited:
Reactions: sagasenor

mark460

Aug 12, 2017
Is there any way to get the old version? I updated to the latest version only to find out that I hate the new CG...

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
Holy cow 40$ powerpoint game, I remember this game was 10$
Remitaire thinking they are triple A and shit.
Need likeat least 1000% more content than that instead of 600 hours for every challenge run.
i bouth it for like 2 dollars and i regret it lmao
that last level sucks man

syncrinity

May 19, 2017
Do you guys know if there's a way to make the battle cut ins loop instead of running one cycle and then going to a still image?

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Do you guys know if there's a way to make the battle cut ins loop instead of running one cycle and then going to a still image?
theres a mod for it but as of right now it doest work due the game being updated so frequently. Just be patient till the game gets its final update then most of the cool mods will be also updated.

Reactions: syncrinity

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Yeah, that's why you're shitposting here and complaining about price and lack of content, while you can download it for free here, dummy.
Imma assume you did bought the game because you are perfectly fine with 40$ price tag for that content.
bro singlehandedly keeping onlyfans alive

FARKRY

Apr 17, 2018
Just being curious, has anyone ever managed to get karryn pregnant with all the available species? (inc slime <-- literally a pain in the ass, yeti, etc.) and knocked up by the bosses? i tried couple of times (still virgin, intending to give first time to the said species/ boss), however they never really get interested in karryn's pussy LOL and i got defeated before i managed to survive all stm & energy loss

I vaguely rmb the last time i played this game i did manage to get some species/ boss to knock her up after grinding a lot but the pre-requisite was its late gmae + karryn was no longer a virgin (& in fact, alr very slutty), but i wanted to know if its possible to give her first time & get knocked up at the same time by a specific species/ boss/ npc

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
do u happen to know which mods also work on the current build? Since ive read that almost all the popular mods got fkd due to the recent builds.
CCMod, KP Mod, Jerk Bar, RJ Cheat Menu (Fast Cut-ins and Mod Settings - default for CCMod)
All mods for clothing system aren't working propetly or cause crashing.

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes