Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Aereon1104 I see you liked my post. If you're interested, I found how to do it.

look in "RemtairyReactionScore.js":

and replace everywhere where lvl 2 and 3 are, with the number 999. Below I will write how I did it.

const VAR_DEF_RS_LV1_REQ = 40;
const VAR_DEF_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_DEF_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
const VAR_FP_SEX_RS_LV1_REQ = 30;
const VAR_FP_SEX_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_FP_SEX_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
const VAR_PA_SEX_RS_LV1_REQ = 30;
const VAR_PA_SEX_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_PA_SEX_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
const VAR_TYPE_RS_LV1_REQ = 10;
const VAR_TYPE_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_TYPE_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
const VAR_TOY_RS_LV1_REQ = 10;
const VAR_TOY_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_TOY_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
Thank you!

Tampan02

Aug 11, 2018
kostrr2 know anyway to keep cum and pubes after sleep on bed?
i tried the guide but didnt work.. im slapping hard number on clean function atm so i can have max cum and pubes at all time..

Reactions: kamina666

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
play more tactically, kp is all about management. if this is your first run then you should play on secretary mode.
but to address your issue, you need cleave and skewer and also decent stamina to win that battle
It's rng based. Odds are stacked against you, I'd suggest go full gambling.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to make Karryn never become slutty, and or to make it so she never becomes obsessed with sex and stays angry or frustrated towards prisoners?

I **think** it's possible to edit the CCmod config to do so.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2021
Even though I've always seen this game, I kept postponing playing it. I just finished it and it was fckin great. If you're going to make this type of H game, you should learn from this dev.

It would have been perfect if the 4th and 5th stages had been designed in a prison like the first 3 stages and included side missions.I felt like the underground dungeon environment killed the atmosphere of the game a bit.

I would have loved to see more scenes with the wedding dress at the end of the game.
It would be cool if we could get into the action without getting caught by Her Majesty. Anyway, doesnt matter what I want. I loved this game and I will buy it from Steam and support it.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
It's high time for me to pack up and find another game. I cant follow the game any longer before I completely forget how pre AI Karryn looked like.
Rem likely wont add or expand the game but acting they are cooking with "bug fixes" for almost 2 years, the new art styles cant hold a candle, and absolutely not worth a bit just for a gimmicky inflating fetish dlc.

I'm looking forward for their next game, but Karryn is the closed chapter to me, before she get vandalized any further.
Been a ride. GGWP.

Fledder

Jun 10, 2024
Anyone know if it's possible to make Karryn never become slutty, and or to make it so she never becomes obsessed with sex and stays angry or frustrated towards prisoners?

I **think** it's possible to edit the CCmod config to do so.
if you play on secretary mode theres cheats, there's a cheat that will make her unable to learn new passives, i think that'll keep her angry

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes