gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
Anyone know if it's possible to make Karryn never become slutty, and or to make it so she never becomes obsessed with sex and stays angry or frustrated towards prisoners?

I **think** it's possible to edit the CCmod config to do so.
i think you could find a way if you try editing stuff but i tried doing that too, i simply don't let them undress her even if they do i fix her clothes that way she stays a tsundre and doesn't get slutty, its hard but it's also a challenge to finish the game with a very low slut lvl

yarr

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone know if it's possible to make Karryn never become slutty, and or to make it so she never becomes obsessed with sex and stays angry or frustrated towards prisoners?

I **think** it's possible to edit the CCmod config to do so.
I do not think CCmod would be of help here...
I think there are two ways to do that:

1) Use RJ cheat menu, go to the Karryn's passives section and add all the passives that unlock sex skills, and may be some others like getting energy on swallowing cum, increasing sex damage out of your skills or whatever.
After that go to the KP's settnigs, cheats section and check the Warm Coffee cheat. It will stop the passives gain.

2) If you are only interested in her reactions thought, there is a specific tweak to the steamapps\common\Karryn's Prison\www\js\plugins\RemtairyReactionScore.js file. There are 4 levels of reacts: 0, 1, 2 and 3.
Change the corresponding lines, in your case I would do this:
const VAR_DEF_RS_LV1_REQ = 40;
const VAR_DEF_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_DEF_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
const VAR_FP_SEX_RS_LV1_REQ = 30;
const VAR_FP_SEX_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_FP_SEX_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
const VAR_PA_SEX_RS_LV1_REQ = 30;
const VAR_PA_SEX_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_PA_SEX_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
const VAR_TYPE_RS_LV1_REQ = 10;
const VAR_TYPE_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_TYPE_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;
const VAR_TOY_RS_LV1_REQ = 10;
const VAR_TOY_RS_LV2_REQ = 999;
const VAR_TOY_RS_LV3_REQ = 999;

She will still gain the passives thought.

Reactions: sagasenor

Cernunnos

Oct 19, 2018
Even though I've always seen this game, I kept postponing playing it. I just finished it and it was fckin great. If you're going to make this type of H game, you should learn from this dev.

It would have been perfect if the 4th and 5th stages had been designed in a prison like the first 3 stages and included side missions.I felt like the underground dungeon environment killed the atmosphere of the game a bit.

I would have loved to see more scenes with the wedding dress at the end of the game.
It would be cool if we could get into the action without getting caught by Her Majesty. Anyway, doesnt matter what I want. I loved this game and I will buy it from Steam and support it.
Hopefully someone will create a spiritual successor to KP. It's unfortunate the devs next game wont be similar but it is what it is.

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
It's high time for me to pack up and find another game. I cant follow the game any longer before I completely forget how pre AI Karryn looked like.
Rem likely wont add or expand the game but acting they are cooking with "bug fixes" for almost 2 years, the new art styles cant hold a candle, and absolutely not worth a bit just for a gimmicky inflating fetish dlc.

I'm looking forward for their next game, but Karryn is the closed chapter to me, before she get vandalized any further.
Been a ride. GGWP.
At which version did this game started implementing AI and changed the art style? Just curious, i'm still new to this game

ren3g4d3i

Jun 8, 2017
At which version did this game started implementing AI and changed the art style? Just curious, i'm still new to this game
It didn't, the only AI being used in the game is on Mods made by USERS, and there's a specific channel for AI generated images of Karryn on the Discord, which takes the drawings of Sachinama (the artist of the duo and the game) to train, and most of them are pretty good.

The guy you're replying to has been yapping about Sachinama using AI to make this new redrawings of the game, but don't pay the user too much attention.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
The TLDR of it is that some people claim that AI is used for the updated art, since they don't like it. There's literally no evidence Ai is used at all, and if it is it's likely trained off Sachinama's art anyway and then edited (since there's none of the normal AI art indicators in the teaser images they put out). Claiming something is AI art is just the latest way to complain about art you don't like for whatever reason.

I don't have the exact version to call back to for when people claim that AI was used, so I personally can't help on that front.

Bolkeus

Aug 5, 2022
Does anybody know if its possible to edit desire requirements ie make it take like 200 vagina desire to initiate vaginal

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Does anybody know if its possible to edit desire requirements ie make it take like 200 vagina desire to initiate vaginal
I personally use this line, just add it to any DesireReq you want to control on the RemtairyKarrynPassives.js

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_CHAINHAND_ID)) {
if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) req += 9910;
else req += 9920;
}

With this, just equip the title or the Ring Chain hand on the edicts menu, i use it to farm specific actions like anal, oral, tits or hands, once you get the level you want, just unequip the accessory or title.

Bolkeus

Aug 5, 2022
I personally use this line, just add it to any DesireReq you want to control on the RemtairyKarrynPassives.js

if(this.isEquippingThisAccessory(RING_CHAINHAND_ID)) {
if(this.isUsingThisTitle(TITLE_ID_ASPIRING_HERO)) req += 9910;
else req += 9920;
}

With this, just equip the title or the Ring Chain hand on the edicts menu, i use it to farm specific actions like anal, oral, tits or hands, once you get the level you want, just unequip the accessory or title.
1719906278280.png is it supposed to be like this?

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Seek 1.2.7.x versions, It was a hot issue 5 months back and there're people archived those in protest of art changes, you'll find them scrolling back far enough.

And no, there is virtually nothing else changed, for the last 2 years, nothing of value is lost, like literally. unless you like the new art or looking forward for p cup dlc. You are new, but if you been modding the game, you'll will rediscover quite a few mods and a community since quite a few modders also take issues with the new art styles and stop updating their work, in protest.

Yes the new art change is divisive, see some people who take the loyalist (to the devs, not the game) stance are dismissive, and more deaf than a kpop stan. I'm stealing their little spotlight, which they don't like, and you'd better do what they say and ignore me, else you will receive from them, a formal birthday party letter, informing that you are not invited.

and you already see their in-the-corner-power-move: "Art is subjective, but do you got an evidence for this art being made by AI (or a human or ratatouille in his hat)?" "What's your concrete reasoning for this art is good or bad?" "My greentext is fake and gay? you got a source for that?" "I'm ugly? bro you got a proof to back that up?, no my face isnt one, try harder."

Next someone gonna reply to me with "ratatouille isnt his name".

Reactions: kamina666

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Pretty consistent 1 week gap between CG updates and considering how much content is left one could HOPE it be any day now.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
And no, there is virtually nothing else changed, for the last 2 years, nothing of value is lost, like literally. unless you like the new art or looking forward for p cup dlc. You are new, but if you been modding the game, you'll will rediscover quite a few mods and a community since quite a few modders also take issues with the new art styles and stop updating their work, in protest.
Uh... any proof for that claim or are you also pulling that one out of thin air as well? I only heard modders saying that they are waiting until the rework is done since it is too much work to constantly keep updating the mods with each patch.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes