Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Uh... any proof for that claim or are you also pulling that one out of thin air as well? I only heard modders saying that they are waiting until the rework is done since it is too much work to constantly keep updating the mods with each patch.
Our experience is slightly different, because I cant pick what and who to hear as if it's a cherry tree and act like what I havent heard, or those I dont like, those dont support my view, doesnt exist.
This maybe new to you but both people who are okay and not with something, example is karryn's change in art, can exist, live simultaneously, whether they get along or not.

Just as you dont show proof that everyone unitedly love the change as if it's Mao and his ccp , just as the constant rants on their own pages, or most accessibly, to rem discord doesnt catch your eyes, I'm sure a letter of statement and voice record of modders confirming that they dont follow up with recent changes wont, neither. You really thought you did something there.

and be consistant here, mod creators, not only those only make image/CGs, been enthusiastically revamping their entire work after every weekly patch since the creation of the sun, earth and moon, suddenly stop at that particular patch and just said "oh it's out of nowhere too much work now". Granted there are mods that dont require updates, but this is not the case.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
CI-EN post got released, TLDR is that the CG is done, he only has to turn it into an animation and he only has to add the P-Cup variation on the title screen CG and make some adjustments to the current style. Artwork almost done but seems like it won't be released anytime soon.

I can see that, since Rem has caught the covid. Oh well, at this point with how much we waited, we can wait a bit more xD

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
She Got thicker from the left leg and butt circumference, too. Also, the band was made tighter for the right leg. Not sure what to say about the nipples and areolae. I guess the dress was made tighter enough, and the glossiness was changed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually, if you go back and take a look, there's a very noticeable art shift from some versions back. Just took this post as a quote to serve as an example.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
and be consistant here, mod creators, not only those only make image/CGs, been enthusiastically revamping their entire work after every weekly patch since the creation of the sun, earth and moon, suddenly stop at that particular patch and just said "oh it's out of nowhere too much work now". Granted there are mods that dont require updates, but this is not the case.
That is because you don't have any clue about modding. Previously visual mods didn't needed to be constantly updated since there weren't changes every patch to Karryns art or the file structure. Now there was. So instead of every patch needing to update their mod for new changes they just waited. Sushikun has already said that they are back working on Karryns Prison now. They are even working on a new summer costume. They also said that it will take a lot of time and work to update all of the old costumes. Same goes for MCRamenboys ones, they are also already working on updating their visual mods.

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Hey hey~~
cut-in P-cups are here~~
I do hope they touched up the detail on that pussy close-up. The current one seems very out-of-place with the other CGs.

False Memory

Sep 11, 2022
I do hope they touched up the detail on that pussy close-up. The current one seems very out-of-place with the other CGs.
+++
Of the entire СG update, most of all I want a high-quality redesign of the cut ins, because frankly most of them look very poor.
By the way, let me add my word to the debate about AI.
I tried to play the old version before the redesign and I just couldn't. The difference between the old and new Karryn is too big. She looks better, more alive, and her expressions and overall detailing have improved. I don't think it's AI, but if it is, it doesn't matter, because the game has gotten better. :p

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
+++
Of the entire СG update, most of all I want a high-quality redesign of the cut ins, because frankly most of them look very poor.
By the way, let me add my word to the debate about AI.
I tried to play the old version before the redesign and I just couldn't. The difference between the old and new Karryn is too big. She looks better, more alive, and her expressions and overall detailing have improved. I don't think it's AI, but if it is, it doesn't matter, because the game has gotten better. :p
It's not AI. It's been said time and time again.

Reactions: ImFeelingGud

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I find it interesting some people say the new CG's are better. Because to me, it's like the old ones are the original Teen Titans, and the new ones are the Teen Titans Go! version. Make of that what you will.
Well, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and most are really shitty.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes