LaneGofu

Jan 24, 2022
It may seem crazy to you, but... You can fit your head if you train a gal IRL to stretch that far. And yeah, Karryn was born to take a Yeti back and front.
I'll keep that in mind for later, thank you for that important information

Last edited:
Reactions: KryzstofGryc

Taki_indo

May 7, 2024
View attachment 492821

Overview:
In Karryn's Prison, you play as Karryn, the new female Chief Warden of a notoriously lenient prison that has just rioted. Will you subjugate the rowdy inmates through force, or will you be subjugated yourself as your resistance towards their nonstop sexual advances starts dropping? Shape yourself and the prison the way you want to with the Edicts system! Struggle against sexual advances with the Willpower and Desire system! Become more and more vulnerable to sex with the Passives system!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: Remtairy - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2.9.64 + Stray Pubes DLC+ Gym Trainer
Language: English
Other Games: Meltys Quest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

How I can attach CC mod file? I don't know. Please explain in steps if possible

Zaebalo8

Dec 13, 2023
Wasn't the p-cup supposed to come out at the very beginning of July? There was some news with an approximate release date, but I’m too lazy to look for it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Wasn't the p-cup supposed to come out at the very beginning of July? There was some news with an approximate release date, but I’m too lazy to look for it.
IIRC there was no actual estimate from the developer, just people on the forum guessing the END of July. The latest news is that the art is finished, so it just needs to be implemented into the game. It's likely partially done, since adding assets in as they're finished is most likely what they were doing.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes