Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Hi! I'm playing in version 1.2.9.14. Is it possible to transfer my saves, mods, and settings to a 1.2.9.64 folder? Can you explain me why? Thanks for the help!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi! I'm playing in version 1.2.9.14. Is it possible to transfer my saves, mods, and settings to a 1.2.9.64 folder? Can you explain me why? Thanks for the help!
Copy your save folder (inside the www folder) and paste it into the www folder of the new version.

It should be fine between those versions, and it's the same thing for every RPGMaker MV / MX game that uses the default save folder, and if they don't the save folder is usually just in the base folder of the game.

downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
Hi,
Been playing for less than a week, got questions :)
  1. Doing a Sadist run -The Japanese VA definitely earned her pay- I am at Sadism Level 13 in the Tertiary status page, although in the Passives it shows Sadism 16. I took +2 Sadism at the start but that doesn't explain that loose +1. Anyone knows? (Using CCMod + RJCheatMenu + Requirements only).

2. Also, what are the max sex levels of each ability you can reach? For example; Footjob been at 8 for a while now, same for Handjob at 7, Anal Sex at 7. Didn't have much luck searching for those myself.

3. Is there an option/ability to stop Butt Spanking/Mouth Petting/Kissing, just like the Will ability toggles that stop External and Internal Ejaculations? (Other than using RJCheatMenu mod to manually set them to 999) I know that there are accessories I can equip but I am at a stage of the game where they don't matter that much anymore I think...

4. I've been doing my best to avoid Masochist abilities and outcomes and I managed to keep it down to 1 vs 16 Sadism. Only recently it increased to 3 by gaining two passives from thugs and rogues (asshats!). Will it affect the way the dialogues are written? So far Sadist Karryn is 70%-ish Sadist in her reactions in combat, with the 30% remaining being pleasure sounds/moans/pants. No M dialogue yet, which is what I want. Just afraid that those sudden random gains of M will ruin it and Karryn will blurt a random mix of S and M reactions in combat...

Reactions: Need for Sneed
Jan 18, 2019
Hi,
Been playing for less than a week, got questions :)
  1. Doing a Sadist run -The Japanese VA definitely earned her pay- I am at Sadism Level 13 in the Tertiary status page, although in the Passives it shows Sadism 16. I took +2 Sadism at the start but that doesn't explain that loose +1. Anyone knows? (Using CCMod + RJCheatMenu + Requirements only).

2. Also, what are the max sex levels of each ability you can reach? For example; Footjob been at 8 for a while now, same for Handjob at 7, Anal Sex at 7. Didn't have much luck searching for those myself.

3. Is there an option/ability to stop Butt Spanking/Mouth Petting/Kissing, just like the Will ability toggles that stop External and Internal Ejaculations? (Other than using RJCheatMenu mod to manually set them to 999) I know that there are accessories I can equip but I am at a stage of the game where they don't matter that much anymore I think...

4. I've been doing my best to avoid Masochist abilities and outcomes and I managed to keep it down to 1 vs 16 Sadism. Only recently it increased to 3 by gaining two passives from thugs and rogues (asshats!). Will it affect the way the dialogues are written? So far Sadist Karryn is 70%-ish Sadist in her reactions in combat, with the 30% remaining being pleasure sounds/moans/pants. No M dialogue yet, which is what I want. Just afraid that those sudden random gains of M will ruin it and Karryn will blurt a random mix of S and M reactions in combat...
Any tips for a sadist build? I tried going with Strenght, Endurance, and mind.

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
does anyone know where i can find a ddl for version 1.2.4.8? this is the last version that sushimod works, the only download link i found for it (here) is a torrent which i cant do.

downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
Any tips for a sadist build? I tried going with Strenght, Endurance, and mind.
From what I was able to gather, from various sources and my trial and error, other men of culture can correct something if it's wrong.
  1. Footjobs and Handjobs are based on Dexterity, although one FJ passive takes your STR into consideration when giving a FJ. So getting Dexterity edicts is important.

2. Mind is priority in almost every playthrough with the edict "Suppress Desires." You're going to be very careful to not let certain desires go above 50, so willpower and mind is very important. The "Ki" ability is based on Mind and can deal massive damage if you need to clear an enemy you don't want.

3. Endurance and Agility: Personally I picked some Agility nodes and it was great at the beginning for Sadism combat. Then for late game, I felt the need for Endurance. Which is partly my fault as I turned Karryn into an SSD (Sadistic Semen Demoness), so I couldn't keep up.

4. Consider Mind > Dexterity > Agility/Endurance.

5. You're going to want 16 people to ejaculate on the floor to unlock the "Deny External Ejaculation" skill toggle in willpower, it's an active you toggle once and it stays on until you turn it off. It will help you get the second skill "Deny Internal Ejaculation" by having 39 extra people ejaculate on the floor. And as you can guess, internal means anal + vaginal creampies and swallowing cum. Although getting filled doesn't affected your sadism and masochism as far as I can tell. Use the corresponding Suppress Desire to keep ALL of them below 50 and the inmates will always make puddles on the ground, so it shouldn't take long to get the Deny Skills.

6. What affects S&M:
    • S = Take +2 in Sadism at the start of the game - Footjob - Handjob - Vaginal Sex - Titjob - Petting cocks (I think) - Kicking aroused enemies in the cock (Which is odd to me as dicks can take some punishment compared to family jewels...) - Having an orgasm from doing something sadistic - use Taunt - NEVER LOSE and see a defeat scene - Keep Confidence at 100%.
    • S&M Neutral = Blowjob - Boobs Petting - Nipples Petting - Clit Petting - Clit Toy - Cunnilingus - Pussy Petting - Pussy Toy - Butt Petting - Anal Petting - Anal Toy - Anal Sex - Body Bukkake - Cum Swallowing - Anal Creampie - Pussy Creampie - Flaunt (I think it's neutral)
    • M = Mouth Petting - Kiss (Not sure, could be neutral will explain in the next point) - Butt Spanking - Cum Facial - Rimjob (Just disable that in options) - Falling from an enemy ability.

7. To learn the sex skills, you're going to raise your desires past a certain threshold and get sexed by certain mobs multiple times until you reach level 2 or 3 (Not exactly sure) in said sex skill. Which means that you will see Karryn in helpless positions. It's fine, you gotta learn somehow. DON'T run out of Stamina if you can, use "Revitalize" and "Healing Thoughts" To keep your energy as much as you can.

8. Are you okay with cheating? If so, RJCheatMenu can help you avoid sudden M gains by overriding the requirements for M triggers, like Butt Spanking. Also, use CCmod to enable manual saving and disable auto-save. Save scumming? Well yeah, but your opponents don't play fair, why should you? Only Ms follow the rules, like good puppies.

Edit: Don't you love it when the game punishes your confidence with Masochism points? (See attachment)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 426 Votes