Apr 1, 2018
Well hopefully with this update, more mods will come. Remember seeing a lot of posts here about people waiting for game update before making mods. Not a fan of giant boobs myself, I play with the H cup setting... but more mods are always welcome for this game or more dlc from the dev!
Agreed, at least it should let the modders do their jobs. Seeing the last messages from the dev, I don't think they will add another DLC before long, if they do one more that is.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
wasnt this game "completed" like 2-3 years ago? I remember playing it at release. Did they add a lot of content, is it worth replaying?
They added smaller boobs, more voice lines, pubic hair and gym sidejob. They are currently in the process of adding bigger boobs and redrawing cg's. It is probably worth playing again after bigger boobs dlc is released.

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
any idea when it avail here?
or how long we have o wait?
The newest blog post says its done. With evidence of such throughout the last couple months. However whatever the finishing touches are to patch the stuff together into the game are not finished because the dev aparently has covid and needs rest.

Realisticly it should of came out today. However it shouldnt be more then a couple days out. Maybe another week if unlucky.

Heisenpai

Apr 19, 2024
Well hopefully with this update, more mods will come. Remember seeing a lot of posts here about people waiting for game update before making mods. Not a fan of giant boobs myself, I play with the H cup setting... but more mods are always welcome for this game or more dlc from the dev!
Swimming and Basketball dlc ( area 4) would be cool. Like a bet between Karryn and prisoners - who is better, faster or something like that. Prize is money (if Karryn wins) or sex (if prisoner wins).. just like the guard before Karryns room, who asks if she wants more money..
Or events on specific days or after specific days. Or add new enemys, or new poses. Anal and gang of yeti would be interesting..

Last edited:
Reactions: Scv76

downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
Are there new scenes or just a new cup size?

Maybe there is some nipple penetration....
I wouldn't count on it, considering how rather... basic most of the scenes are. You got your basic BJs, HJs, FJs, Anal, Vaginal, Bukkake, etc. All with their variations.

They did implement rimjobs, although they made a mistake about which ass should be eaten...

So getting nipppen is just as likely as Karryn getting a C-D-E sized chest... :cry:

Nibbajuice

Mar 8, 2020
Agreed, at least it should let the modders do their jobs. Seeing the last messages from the dev, I don't think they will add another DLC before long, if they do one more that is.
dude talking like he's paying the modders to work. Bro, they work for free. If they wanted to not do a single thing when the dlc drops they are well within their rights to do so

Reactions: Reymondo
4.60 star(s) 426 Votes