Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly, I wish Karryn had the option to lose her virginity to this guard particularly, or at least be able to pick him specifically for sex. He's the only endearing NPC that doesn't actively want to fill up Karryn.

There was another dialogue of him getting flustered seeing Karryn a bit (or a lot) undressed, begging her to cover herself. But CCMod changed the way how being nude works.
I was hoping that Karryn would be able to call in guards into her bedroom to fuck her, without the whole need for assaulting her. Shame.

downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
I was hoping that Karryn would be able to call in guards into her bedroom to fuck her, without the whole need for assaulting her. Shame.
With CCMod you kinda can get some guards with the discipline order. But it's not exactly what you're looking for I know. There will still be battle and you will need to lose, which screws up the sadist build.

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
With CCMod you kinda can get some guards with the discipline order. But it's not exactly what you're looking for I know. There will still be battle and you will need to lose, which screws up the sadist build.
Thanks, but I think I'm done with this game anyway. Even more so when they said their next game will be back to the basics.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Hey! Summary time!~~ Looks like it's done!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Im confused, are we getting CG updates with new look and new CUP size updates in same time??? or are new look CG updates done? or are we going to get new CUP with old arts mixed???

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Im confused, are we getting CG updates with new look and new CUP size updates in same time??? or are new look CG updates done? or are we going to get new CUP with old arts mixed???
They're going to draw stick figures and add the P-cup art to it.

Armchair

Nov 10, 2018
So I decided to come back to this game and try it again since 2 years ago after seeing somewhere that it has preg mod too.
Did I do something wrong or...? Can't even reach main menu. (couldn't find an answer among older posts either) Untitled.jpg

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
is having higher slut level bad? like is there a bad ending to this game or does it all end the same?
It does change your ending but after a point all it really changes is the way in which she (Karryn) refers to the emperor in her inner monolouge, really. The higher her slut level, the less enamored she is with the emperor.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes