souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
can I make it go down at all or did I screw up?
Normal ending = low slut, marries the emperor.
Good Ending = high slut, staying in the prison as warden

Slut level can't be reduced without cheating, since it's based on the passives you've gotten. Each passive increases slut level, so it's basically a race against time to get the normal ending. There's a cat in the area outside the main entrance which tells you which ending you're likely to get, since it's not a set value.

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
Anybody know when the dialogue changes happen relative to slut level/certain passives? I like when she’s still gets flustered and sounds like she feels good without sounding like a total sex-crazed nympho.

Reactions: AmAHat

Jef76

Jul 24, 2020
Anybody know when the dialogue changes happen relative to slut level/certain passives? I like when she’s still gets flustered and sounds like she feels good without sounding like a total sex-crazed nympho.
I don’t think there’s a detailed breakdown anywhere, but with the mods on the dummy steam loader post (you can find a link on the main page of this thread) you can manually adjust passives

Passives are what determine her dialogue.

Often, when I do free play, I adjust passives to make her still pretty reluctant. You can play with which passives are unlocked until the dialogue tickles your pink.

Good hunting

Reactions: tragicbronson

PlagueTG

Aug 30, 2023
Normal ending = low slut, marries the emperor.
Good Ending = high slut, staying in the prison as warden

Slut level can't be reduced without cheating, since it's based on the passives you've gotten. Each passive increases slut level, so it's basically a race against time to get the normal ending. There's a cat in the area outside the main entrance which tells you which ending you're likely to get, since it's not a set value.
you know where i can find cheats?

downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
Slut level also affects her dialogue and voice lines too... I think.
After I attempted to max Sadism and keep it that way, I started hunting some passives and the higher the slut level the more her speech changed, especially when aroused. She would switch from confident Sadist to drunk sadist, laughing and chuckling. "I'll beat you up!" Karryn giggles uncontrollably. That kind of things.

///Rant on///
And on the topic of Sadism, I am soooo annoyed that a Maxxed Sadist Karryn still allows butt spanking and kisses WITHOUT repercussions. Contrary to the neutral sex levels like Anal and Blowjobs for example, that change speech and voice lines according to your S or M orientation.

Would it have been so hard to change the S&M specific abilities too? I mean the game is already extremely complex and I can only imagine the nightmare the dev must have experienced, sorting through all that... so... might as well add that too...

Right now I am forced to use RJCheats to keep desire requirements for spanking and kissing at 999. No guys, the items that add +20 to x or y resist aren't useful when you start every battle with 100+ on each...

My opinion? Once you cross a certain threshold of S or M, you get locked in it, and ALL sex levels shift towards your choice.
Examples?
  • Kissing an S Karryn = Red flash when the cut in happens, Karryn bites the invading tongue, assailant loses arousal and gets stunned for 1 turn. No Karryn mouth desire gain, no M levels gain.
  • Butt spanking an S Karryn = Red flash when the cut in happens, Karryn reacts with a dangerous comment: "Are you that eager to offer your testicles to Dr. Cargil's research?" or "Is this supposed to hurt? You expect me to squeal?" No Karryn butt desire gain, no M levels gain.
The same can be done for the abilities exclusive to S when Karryn has high level in M. Because as they are right now, the S and M abilities invade and sabotage each other...
///Rant off///

ayylm4a00

Mar 5, 2018
After I attempted to max Sadism and keep it that way, I started hunting some passives and the higher the slut level the more her speech changed, especially when aroused. She would switch from confident Sadist to drunk sadist, laughing and chuckling. "I'll beat you up!" Karryn giggles uncontrollably. That kind of things.

///Rant on///
And on the topic of Sadism, I am soooo annoyed that a Maxxed Sadist Karryn still allows butt spanking and kisses WITHOUT repercussions. Contrary to the neutral sex levels like Anal and Blowjobs for example, that change speech and voice lines according to your S or M orientation.

Would it have been so hard to change the S&M specific abilities too? I mean the game is already extremely complex and I can only imagine the nightmare the dev must have experienced, sorting through all that... so... might as well add that too...

Right now I am forced to use RJCheats to keep desire requirements for spanking and kissing at 999. No guys, the items that add +20 to x or y resist aren't useful when you start every battle with 100+ on each...

My opinion? Once you cross a certain threshold of S or M, you get locked in it, and ALL sex levels shift towards your choice.
Examples?
  • Kissing an S Karryn = Red flash when the cut in happens, Karryn bites the invading tongue, assailant loses arousal and gets stunned for 1 turn. No Karryn mouth desire gain, no M levels gain.
  • Butt spanking an S Karryn = Red flash when the cut in happens, Karryn reacts with a dangerous comment: "Are you that eager to offer your testicles to Dr. Cargil's research?" or "Is this supposed to hurt? You expect me to squeal?" No Karryn butt desire gain, no M levels gain.
The same can be done for the abilities exclusive to S when Karryn has high level in M. Because as they are right now, the S and M abilities invade and sabotage each other...
///Rant off///
Remember when a "Dogeza" folder with some sketch of the pose was there and then deleted ? They never planned to do more with S&M unfortunately :cautious:

False Memory

Sep 11, 2022

///Rant on///

Examples?
///Rant off///
Remember when a "Dogeza" folder with some sketch of the pose was there and then deleted ? They never planned to do more with S&M unfortunately :cautious:
The path of sadism doesn’t really work either. The game fully reflects only the masochism style. This is what people call "the developer's vision" (Rem in our case). The game is made with a bias towards masochism, in every sense... :whistle:

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes