downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
i know handjob and footjob are S, but what are M actions?
Most of the things that affect M are things done to you as you can see in the list below.
  • Mouth Petting - Kiss (Not sure) - Butt Spanking - Cum Facial - Rimjob - Falling on your butt from an enemy ability - Losing, losing, losing all the time - Watching the defeat scenarios a lot of times - Being talked down.
The only thing I don't know is if you ever learn Rimjob, I have that disabled because I am pretty sure the dev mistook whose ass should be eaten in this game.:FacePalm:

Basically, like a comment before said, masochism pretty much is like auto-mode for Karryn.

• Haha
Reactions: AmAHat

downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
guys I'm slow, please explain how can i cheat the game ? I got the ccmod from vortex but I dont know how to use it
What you need is RJ Cheat Menu. Install it like you would any other mod. When in game press Shift+R and explore the new window that pops up.

Here:

• Red Heart
Reactions: maxiumdriver

Panzergott1

Mar 9, 2019
Yea they've (had covid) for almost 2 weeks. Timed right on the release of the game. Im sure he'll have a miraculous recovery exactly 1 week from the last blogpost. On the 16th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cidoo and axeml

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Just to be clear, the last art was finished, then they needed to finish implementing it into the game (which was delayed by covid), then it'll need to go through whatever checks for steam and dlsite to start listing it.

LaneGofu

Jan 24, 2022
If you think about it, Karryn's Prison is a pretty dark concept:

You are a lone woman, surrounded by serial killers, drug dealers, rapists and other degenerates who wants nothing more than to hurt and use you for their own desires.

The slightest mistake or lack of preparation can result in a massive unconsentual gangbang where you're used as a sex toy, forced to watched as the inmates relieve themselves using your body.

Then the guards are no help, they want to use you themselves as seen through when you're completely nude (Scandalous mode) and roaming the halls. It's like a switch is flipped and suddenly, both inmates and guards loses every shred of morality and self control as they chase you through the halls.

The only safety and solace that you have is your own bedroom and guard stations but even then, it's not enough because the guards/inmates can just waltz right in if you're too loud during your masturbatory sessions and proceed to fight you in a clearly one sided fight.

This is most likely a kink for some people and the game itself doesn't seem to delve into the dark side of things but this is just a thought.

4.60 star(s) 425 Votes