Last69!

Oct 11, 2023
The sad thing is that this level of quality probably wont be seen for many more years if ever.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
I know this has probably been asked before, but I really don't want to search through 2020 pages, does anyone remember the reason why the artstyle was changed?
I'm not complaining, but I really can't remember the reason.

Rinko Akayami

Jan 23, 2020
From what I was able to gather, from various sources and my trial and error, other men of culture can correct something if it's wrong.
  1. Footjobs and Handjobs are based on Dexterity, although one FJ passive takes your STR into consideration when giving a FJ. So getting Dexterity edicts is important.

2. Mind is priority in almost every playthrough with the edict "Suppress Desires." You're going to be very careful to not let certain desires go above 50, so willpower and mind is very important. The "Ki" ability is based on Mind and can deal massive damage if you need to clear an enemy you don't want.

3. Endurance and Agility: Personally I picked some Agility nodes and it was great at the beginning for Sadism combat. Then for late game, I felt the need for Endurance. Which is partly my fault as I turned Karryn into an SSD (Sadistic Semen Demoness), so I couldn't keep up.

4. Consider Mind > Dexterity > Agility/Endurance.

5. You're going to want 16 people to ejaculate on the floor to unlock the "Deny External Ejaculation" skill toggle in willpower, it's an active you toggle once and it stays on until you turn it off. It will help you get the second skill "Deny Internal Ejaculation" by having 39 extra people ejaculate on the floor. And as you can guess, internal means anal + vaginal creampies and swallowing cum. Although getting filled doesn't affected your sadism and masochism as far as I can tell. Use the corresponding Suppress Desire to keep ALL of them below 50 and the inmates will always make puddles on the ground, so it shouldn't take long to get the Deny Skills.

6. What affects S&M:
    • S = Take +2 in Sadism at the start of the game - Footjob - Handjob - Vaginal Sex - Titjob - Petting cocks (I think) - Kicking aroused enemies in the cock (Which is odd to me as dicks can take some punishment compared to family jewels...) - Having an orgasm from doing something sadistic - use Taunt - NEVER LOSE and see a defeat scene - Keep Confidence at 100%.
    • S&M Neutral = Blowjob - Boobs Petting - Nipples Petting - Clit Petting - Clit Toy - Cunnilingus - Pussy Petting - Pussy Toy - Butt Petting - Anal Petting - Anal Toy - Anal Sex - Body Bukkake - Cum Swallowing - Anal Creampie - Pussy Creampie - Flaunt (I think it's neutral)
    • M = Mouth Petting - Kiss (Not sure, could be neutral will explain in the next point) - Butt Spanking - Cum Facial - Rimjob (Just disable that in options) - Falling from an enemy ability.
  7. To learn the sex skills, you're going to raise your desires past a certain threshold and get sexed by certain mobs multiple times until you reach level 2 or 3 (Not exactly sure) in said sex skill. Which means that you will see Karryn in helpless positions. It's fine, you gotta learn somehow. DON'T run out of Stamina if you can, use "Revitalize" and "Healing Thoughts" To keep your energy as much as you can.

8. Are you okay with cheating? If so, RJCheatMenu can help you avoid sudden M gains by overriding the requirements for M triggers, like Butt Spanking. Also, use CCmod to enable manual saving and disable auto-save. Save scumming? Well yeah, but your opponents don't play fair, why should you? Only Ms follow the rules, like good puppies.

Edit: Don't you love it when the game punishes your confidence with Masochism points? (See attachment)
can you show how to guide how to full masochism level and no sadism level?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
I know this has probably been asked before, but I really don't want to search through 2020 pages, does anyone remember the reason why the artstyle was changed?
I'm not complaining, but I really can't remember the reason.
Because Rem, the one that does gameplay and coding, was in a mind block and he tried to come up with new ideas for their next game playing boardgames. The artist Sachinama therefor had nothing to do. So he then started working on the bigger breast DLC while also updating the old art, since he wanted to train and stay in shape for the next game. There then he realized that his style has changed a little bit and he couldn't draw Karryn the way he used to, which then turned the updated art into an even bigger project since he wanted Karryn to be same on all art.

That about sums it up.

downloadbob

Oct 9, 2021
can you show how to guide how to full masochism level and no sadism level?
I never did an M build. But I would assume you must avoid Footjobs (You can disable that in options) and everything That I listed in S, you must not do.
Take +2 in M at the start of the game.
I suppose you should focus on Endurance and Energy because you will be sexed a lot.
Don't hit enemies with attacks, no combat, only sex.
Always be passive. Lose a lot!
For the defeat scenes, some passives of M unlock after X amount of defeat scenarios.
Give up, make your stamina drop to zero and let them do you.
Never initiate sex.
Try to get facials and spanked a lot.

Those are the few things I can think of right now. But either ways, this game can be a bit grindy. best I can suggest is to do a test run to get a feel of how things work.

Jan 18, 2019
From what I was able to gather, from various sources and my trial and error, other men of culture can correct something if it's wrong.
  1. Footjobs and Handjobs are based on Dexterity, although one FJ passive takes your STR into consideration when giving a FJ. So getting Dexterity edicts is important.

2. Mind is priority in almost every playthrough with the edict "Suppress Desires." You're going to be very careful to not let certain desires go above 50, so willpower and mind is very important. The "Ki" ability is based on Mind and can deal massive damage if you need to clear an enemy you don't want.

3. Endurance and Agility: Personally I picked some Agility nodes and it was great at the beginning for Sadism combat. Then for late game, I felt the need for Endurance. Which is partly my fault as I turned Karryn into an SSD (Sadistic Semen Demoness), so I couldn't keep up.

4. Consider Mind > Dexterity > Agility/Endurance.

5. You're going to want 16 people to ejaculate on the floor to unlock the "Deny External Ejaculation" skill toggle in willpower, it's an active you toggle once and it stays on until you turn it off. It will help you get the second skill "Deny Internal Ejaculation" by having 39 extra people ejaculate on the floor. And as you can guess, internal means anal + vaginal creampies and swallowing cum. Although getting filled doesn't affected your sadism and masochism as far as I can tell. Use the corresponding Suppress Desire to keep ALL of them below 50 and the inmates will always make puddles on the ground, so it shouldn't take long to get the Deny Skills.

6. What affects S&M:
    • S = Take +2 in Sadism at the start of the game - Footjob - Handjob - Vaginal Sex - Titjob - Petting cocks (I think) - Kicking aroused enemies in the cock (Which is odd to me as dicks can take some punishment compared to family jewels...) - Having an orgasm from doing something sadistic - use Taunt - NEVER LOSE and see a defeat scene - Keep Confidence at 100%.
    • S&M Neutral = Blowjob - Boobs Petting - Nipples Petting - Clit Petting - Clit Toy - Cunnilingus - Pussy Petting - Pussy Toy - Butt Petting - Anal Petting - Anal Toy - Anal Sex - Body Bukkake - Cum Swallowing - Anal Creampie - Pussy Creampie - Flaunt (I think it's neutral)
    • M = Mouth Petting - Kiss (Not sure, could be neutral will explain in the next point) - Butt Spanking - Cum Facial - Rimjob (Just disable that in options) - Falling from an enemy ability.
  7. To learn the sex skills, you're going to raise your desires past a certain threshold and get sexed by certain mobs multiple times until you reach level 2 or 3 (Not exactly sure) in said sex skill. Which means that you will see Karryn in helpless positions. It's fine, you gotta learn somehow. DON'T run out of Stamina if you can, use "Revitalize" and "Healing Thoughts" To keep your energy as much as you can.

8. Are you okay with cheating? If so, RJCheatMenu can help you avoid sudden M gains by overriding the requirements for M triggers, like Butt Spanking. Also, use CCmod to enable manual saving and disable auto-save. Save scumming? Well yeah, but your opponents don't play fair, why should you? Only Ms follow the rules, like good puppies.

Edit: Don't you love it when the game punishes your confidence with Masochism points? (See attachment)
Thanks a lot fren

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Here to bring news again from Sachi CI-EN !

For those who don't want to read, TL;DR is everything is done, only has to wait for Rem to recover, after that DLC could come at anytime.

Every CG is done for sure and most of the implementation work is done ! Sachi wanted to say it would be released soon but since Rem still has the Covid since last week, has to wait until he recovers.

He's thinking about that as soon as Rem recovers, maybe they could apply for sales on steam and release the DLC, that's what he thinks at least. He's also creating new advertisement thumbnails for the game.

Also, since the main title CG has been renewed too, they're releasing a renewed version of the acrylic stand figure they were selling before.

There's also other things but that's the gist of it.

LaneGofu

Jan 24, 2022
Here to bring news again from Sachi CI-EN !

For those who don't want to read, TL;DR is everything is done, only has to wait for Rem to recover, after that DLC could come at anytime.

Every CG is done for sure and most of the implementation work is done ! Sachi wanted to say it would be released soon but since Rem still has the Covid since last week, has to wait until he recovers.

He's thinking about that as soon as Rem recovers, maybe they could apply for sales on steam and release the DLC, that's what he thinks at least. He's also creating new advertisement thumbnails for the game.

Also, since the main title CG has been renewed too, they're releasing a renewed version of the acrylic stand figure they were selling before.

There's also other things but that's the gist of it.

Awesome, hope Rem gets well dance-2106206937.gif

swiezy

Apr 3, 2018
Hey! Summary time!~~ Looks like it's done!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
apu booba1.png

Tw@Computers

Dec 19, 2019

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
Ok so, after around 50 hours playing this pirated copy, i now want to buy the official game on steam.
Thing is, when i do that i usually delete everything related to the pirated game, user preferences/system files, save games, and the game folder itself too. Can anyone tell me where are all those files located? I don't want anything related to this pirated version since i believe it might create some conflicts and stuff, i want to get rid of user preferences save files and all but i couldn't point my finger on where each of those files are located.

Edit: I tried deleting a folder called User Data in AppData Local, which was inside karrynsprison50 folder, i strongly believed that was it, but no... as soon as i lauched the game everything stayed the same, all saves and user preferences the same as i had set them :(

Last edited:

Heisenpai

Apr 19, 2024
Honest opinion: if the nipples+areola were just like 50% smaller, this would be more attractive.. i think i speak for more than only me.. but hey, looks like as if its just for a laughter.. ha-ha-ha

negroidprime

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok so, after around 50 hours playing this pirated copy, i now want to buy the official game on steam.
Thing is, when i do that i usually delete everything related to the pirated game, user preferences/system files, save games, and the game folder itself too. Can anyone tell me where are all those files located? I don't want anything related to this pirated version since i believe it might create some conflicts and stuff, i want to get rid of user preferences save files and all but i couldn't point my finger on where each of those files are located.

Edit: I tried deleting a folder called User Data in AppData Local, which was inside karrynsprison50 folder, i strongly believed that was it, but no... as soon as i lauched the game everything stayed the same, all saves and user preferences the same as i had set them :(
They know what you've done, now they will send the hitsquad.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes