qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
Is this your first time playing the game?
1. You learn ;)
Thank you. I guess I should have said that. This is far from my first attempt. I return to the game periodically. But I have never made a truly clean, innocent playthrough.

I appreciate your advice, but unfortunately for me, almost all of this has been known to me for a long time. And it looks more like advice in broad strokes. My mistake. I will emphasize the aspects.

1. In my previous attempts a couple of months ago, I encountered the fact that guards appeared in battle and their numbers increased terribly. At some point, suppressing riots on the first and second levels was a battle with a full stack of guards of your level and above. I mean, all the cells were filled with guards. Haha. It was deadly. And in regular battles, about the same. But mixed with criminals. And this is just a gangbang and nothing more. Even area attacks did not save. Because in the second or third round, the heroine was laid out)) Very quickly.

And that's why I came to this forum with a question. I did not fight them to get money. (The guard next to the office). And I intentionally did not pump their equipment, food and any other edicts related to aggression or their stats.

But they constantly flashed in the side jobs. And I got the impression that their service and just clashes with guards in battles on the floors also leads to an increase in their aggression. Then it's a terrifying loop immediately after you see them for the first time. Or am I really wrong and some kind of crap happened?

1.3. How dangerous are the enemies' attempts to undress the heroine? And how valuable is it really to pump the durability of clothes? How dangerous are the enemies' attempts to cum on her? I got the impression that it is really worth "mock" them so that they beat the heroine, and not do this crap?

2. Valuable advice from your answers. This is information about speed. I had suspicions that a clean passage is a fast passage. It's a bit sad. Each battle actually weakens the heroine. Each. To one degree or another.

3. I've read everything there is to read in the game and a little outside of it. But thanks for the advice))

4. Can you tell us from your experience. About the perks of the mind tree. See no evil. Speak no evil. And so on. I came across advice that they are incredibly important for a clean game. But the author did not reveal the details. And I feel that the heroine does not have enough intelligence for them, for increasing damage and fighting desires. This is too much for her poor head. What to do?

4.5 How to pump in general, what is truly purposeful? I came across the fact that the heroine still pumps strength (due to resistance to stripping), agility, dexterity and generally everything here and there. Although I only hit with strength and dexterity in battle. And I do not use agility at all. But she still gets smeared statistics. I know this will make her bad at everything when entering the fifth floor.

5. Yes. I previously spent less time on the "Halberd Enhancement" branch than I should have.

6. Unfortunately, yes. Thank you. I suspected that I can't see enemy stats. And it's really annoying to play blind. In other games, this greatly contributes to empirical understanding, for me.

But I got the impression that the game was not intended for purity and innocence. It has a completely different plot. Everything in it pushes you. Time, fights, lack of money. Perhaps an attempt to avoid perversion in a game about perversions is some kind of special perversion)))

7. Are there specific links to the "Fighter Build" guide? I appreciate your time and effort. Of course, I tried to find it myself. But all I found here and in Steam discussions were mentions and questions about what build you have, but not the guide itself.

8. How to make sure that the heroine doesn't miss. That each blow = hit and damage to the enemy. Where am I missing some point. I know that a high level of this or that desire greatly affects the aim. But what else.

Thank you very much if you read it or thank you very much if you decide to explain it all. I appreciate it.

Reactions: Klowor-Ex

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
So pick yourself.
Thanks for the info. But

1. I avoid fights with guards through the guard's dialogue near the office by the boxes. I know that this has a terrifyingly strong effect on aggression. But I want to know. Does clashing with guards in battle and serving them at a part-time job (bar, club, gym) increase their aggression?

2. If you start having fun in the office on the couch. This will lead to persistent urges for the heroine to do it in battle again and again. Even more terrifying frustration and minus the pace in battle. Or am I missing something here?

3. What do you mean by managing sadism. How and why? No joke. As far as I understand, sadism can be used to forbid enemies from finishing. Isn't that something you'll want to use very, very much?) Or how does it work? I mean what are the advantages of sadism in the game. If you know.

Last edited:

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for the info. But

1. I avoid fights with guards through the guard's dialogue near the office by the boxes. I know that this has a terrifyingly strong effect on aggression. But I want to know. Does clashing with guards in battle and serving them at a part-time job (bar, club, gym) increase their aggression?

2. If you start having fun in the office on the couch. This will lead to persistent urges for the heroine to do it in battle again and again. Even more terrifying frustration and minus the pace in battle. Or am I missing something here?

3. What do you mean by managing sadism. How and why? No joke. As far as I understand, sadism can be used to forbid enemies from finishing. Isn't that something you'll want to use very, very much?) Or how does it work?
1. No, only Edicts saying increaseing GA and fighting with the Guards outside your office increases GA

2. As long as you keep your Desires below 50 in battle, Karryn will never feel the urge to masturbate. Which is why having high willpower is important, becuase the higer your willpower the better surpressing desire works (+ Ki deals a lot more damage).

3. With a high Willpower build, you tend to one shot a lot of enemies with Ki attacks. So there is no need to worry about prisoners cumming. The issue with Sadism is, the higher your Sadism Level is, the more pleasure damage you get from attacking. So you want to avoid to get too high in Sadism Level, so you don't climax easily from just attacking. If done correctly you can play the entire game without ever climaxing from attacking. That is why you should not use Taunt for example to avoid getting unecessary Sadism levels.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
1. No, only Edicts saying increaseing GA and fighting with the Guards outside your office increases GA

2. As long as you keep your Desires below 50 in battle, Karryn will never feel the urge to masturbate. Which is why having high willpower is important, becuase the higer your willpower the better surpressing desire works (+ Ki deals a lot more damage).

3. With a high Willpower build, you tend to one shot a lot of enemies with Ki attacks. So there is no need to worry about prisoners cumming. The issue with Sadism is, the higher your Sadism Level is, the more pleasure damage you get from attacking. So you want to avoid to get too high in Sadism Level, so you don't climax easily from just attacking. If done correctly you can play the entire game without ever climaxing from attacking. That is why you should not use Taunt for example to avoid getting unecessary Sadism levels.
If you have time and desire. Tell me how to build, let's say. An invincible monster. Do I need to rush to the fifth floor or, on the contrary, do I need to form gold first? Part-time jobs. Are they dangerous or not? Why. IMHO. For a clean run, they seem quite dangerous. Any advice on the invincible Carrins is very welcome. Thank you very much.

1.3. How dangerous are the enemies' attempts to undress the heroine? And how valuable is it really to pump the durability of clothes? How dangerous are the enemies' attempts to cum on her? I got the impression that it is really worth "mock" them so that they beat the heroine, and not do this crap?

4. Can you tell us from your experience. About the perks of the mind tree. See no evil. Speak no evil. And so on. I came across advice that they are incredibly important for a clean game. But the author did not reveal the details. And I feel that the heroine does not have enough intelligence for them, for increasing damage and fighting desires. This is too much for her poor head. What to do?

4.5 How to pump in general, what is truly purposeful? I came across the fact that the heroine still pumps strength (due to resistance to stripping), agility, dexterity and generally everything here and there. Although I only hit with strength and dexterity in battle. And I do not use agility at all. But she still gets smeared statistics. I know this will make her bad at everything when entering the fifth floor.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
how does the experience accrual work. I know that you use it = you pump it up. But I tried to do this. Experimentally. I stayed with one prisoner in battle and used the mind over and over again, and spent, filled and spent. But it did not give the expected result. How is experience registered and in general pumped up, say, mind, energy, resistance.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
If you have time and desire.
Both are viable. You can go for a rush run but you can also take your time and farm a bunch of money early game.

Part-time jobs are a risk for a pure run and not really necessary. So only do the bar side-job if you really have issues with money and only do the Receptionists Side-Job if you need Order.

In terms of invinsible build, well I would say one of the easier builds is focus on Willpower, Agility and Stamina.
Willpower I already said why its strong, Agility helps you a lot With a) dodging attacks b) making sure that you always go first and c) skewer gives you multiple Hits and since everything in the game is about Stamina and its regen is % based, having high Stamina gives you a lot of tankiness.

1.3 Its relative unimportant. Especially when you have high Agi and dodge most of it. And once the uniform is in a state that one of her breasts is exposed, just fix it. Durability of clothes I have no idea how good those edicts actually are. But I get them anyway most of the time. Keep Cock Desire low and enemies won't cum on Karryn. And never use taunt. A) it gives enemies a buff b) it will get you passives over time

4. Speak no evil and see no evil can be ignored with high willpower. Those skills are more luxury. Mind tree the only must have are just the General Mind % increases and Healing Thoughts to replenish Energy to ensure you can stay in longer fights.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
Both are viable. You can go for a rush run but you can also take your time and farm a bunch of money early game.
If in battle the enemy starts to stare at the heroine's chest. This adds desire to her. I can control desire with my mind. This is understandable. But when the enemy stares and especially when he strangles a boa constrictor at certain parts of the heroine's body. This gives her passives corresponding to this part of the body. How to avoid masturbation of opponents and make them enter into a fair fight?) And how not to get passives weakening the ass, chest, mouth, etc. during the battle.

How to increase the percentage of mind replenishment per turn in battle? Now 20%. Is it always like this or can you make it more? How? Or is it always 20 of the total?

In your opinion, what is more important, endurance or energy? Why?

How to upgrade charm? Is it dangerous for a clean run?

mark460

Aug 12, 2017
If you have time and desire. Tell me how to build, let's say. An invincible monster. Do I need to rush to the fifth floor or, on the contrary, do I need to form gold first? Part-time jobs. Are they dangerous or not? Why. IMHO. For a clean run, they seem quite dangerous. Any advice on the invincible Carrins is very welcome. Thank you very much.

It's quite easy to do a pure run on normal difficulty if you build agility, strength and stamina and manage to not lose any battles due to fatigue by sleeping frequently. Also take healing thoughts to counteract the energy damage caused by sadism.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
Part-time jobs are a risk for a pure run and not really necessary. So only do the bar side-job if you really have issues with money and only do the Receptionists Side-Job if you need Order.
So how do the guards keep appearing in my battles? I didn't fight them for money. And he did not accept any decrees related to aggression. What? I ran into them on a side job at a bar. Then there were more of them working part-time. And then they appeared in battles.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
If in battle the enemy starts to stare at the heroine's chest. This adds desire to her. I can control desire with my mind. This is understandable. But when the enemy stares and especially when he strangles a boa constrictor at certain parts of the heroine's body. This gives her passives corresponding to this part of the body. How to avoid masturbation of opponents and make them enter into a fair fight?) And how not to get passives weakening the ass, chest, mouth, etc. during the battle.

How to increase the percentage of mind replenishment per turn in battle? Now 20%. Is it always like this or can you make it more? How? Or is it always 20 of the total?

In your opinion, what is more important, endurance or energy? Why?

How to upgrade charm? Is it dangerous for a clean run?
You can let them masturbate. It is not the end of the world. Them masturbating for the most part only gives you passives related to Karryn wanting to masturbate herself. But if you keep your desires below 50 that doesn't matter.

There are titles that increase % of Willpower recovery if you equip them. I think they were the titles you get from having high Mind Stat.

Energy. Energy is basically a lot of extra Stamina, since you can heal yourself with that + as long as you have Energy you can continue to fight. But Endurance is not bad to have, since that increases your Stamina and gives you more resistance to pleasure stuff.

Easiest way to increases Charm is to buy Accessories Items. Each Item bought increases your Charm by 1. Aside from that its basically people jerking of to you for the most part. And no having Charm is perfectly fine for a pure run.

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
So how do the guards keep appearing in my battles? I didn't fight them for money. And he did not accept any decrees related to aggression. What? I ran into them on a side job at a bar. Then there were more of them working part-time. And then they appeared in battles.
Guards can appear in Waitress, Strip, Gym and Glory Hole Sidejobs always. No matter what. If that happens that can lead to them becoming a Wanted Guard and therefor they then can appear in normal battles. So if you never ever want to deal with guards in battles on a new save, never fight against guards outside of your office and only do the Receptionists Sidejob.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
Guards can appear in Waitress, Strip, Gym and Glory Hole Sidejobs always. No matter what. If that happens that can lead to them becoming a Wanted Guard and therefor they then can appear in normal battles. So if you never ever want to deal with guards in battles on a new save, never fight against guards outside of your office and only do the Receptionists Sidejob.
How does this mechanics work? What happens if you win the battle with such a "wanted guard"? Will he stop being wanted? Or will such a guard appear again and again until the end of the game? If there are several such guards? Will it become similar to what I encountered in one of my games. A full stack of guards at your level and above...

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
How does this mechanics work? What happens if you win the battle with such a "wanted guard"? Will he stop being wanted? Or will such a guard appear again and again until the end of the game? If there are several such guards? Will it become similar to what I encountered in one of my games. A full stack of guards at your level and above...
Once a Guard or a Prisoner becomes wanted, they will reappear the entire game and become stronger each time you defeat them. Wanted enemies are the enemies that have a Level to their name. So yes you can have a save where you have a bunch of Guards become wanted and have them in a lot of fights over and over again.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
He has a goldmine here, doubt his new game will be as good.
So, with any luck, he comes back realizing that.

- Adding jobs like teacher, nurse, cafeteria lady, psychologist etc...
- Floors and new enemies
- Functions as in game difficulty, revamped skill system, behavior traits, adding different wardens, outfits etc...

I mean this game has some serious possibilities.

I understand from a past post of his he was burned out with the game but man, that's life.
I work at the same company for over 10 years now, been burned out at times, just push through, always gets better.
I think something different is going on though, seeing how long it takes him with this DLC release.
If this game were mine man, I'd have oodles to add, I would've added new positions for Goblins, chances of different positions if you lose on certain floors, though I would've allowed this game to make more narrative sense given the setting that would make Patreon pee themselves in their pearl clutching pants (optional of course). There's just too much to add to be bored of making something like this be as complete as it is. But my work ethic is different.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017
Once a Guard or a Prisoner becomes wanted, they will reappear the entire game and become stronger each time you defeat them. Wanted enemies are the enemies that have a Level to their name. So yes you can have a save where you have a bunch of Guards become wanted and have them in a lot of fights over and over again.
He has a goldmine here, doubt his new game will be as good.
So, with any luck, he comes back realizing that.

- Adding jobs like teacher, nurse, cafeteria lady, psychologist etc...
- Floors and new enemies
- Functions as in game difficulty, revamped skill system, behavior traits, adding different wardens, outfits etc...

I mean this game has some serious possibilities.

I understand from a past post of his he was burned out with the game but man, that's life.
I work at the same company for over 10 years now, been burned out at times, just push through, always gets better.
I think something different is going on though, seeing how long it takes him with this DLC release.
He should just tell people that he's taking a break, but that would make a dent to his patreon donations, dude has no choice but edging his money makers.

BillyBobJoe1700

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone know if the CC mod and fast cut-ins are working with the most recent version? I get two errors, one about the game version being old (I deleted everything and tried a fresh install) and an "uncaught error: header is wrong". I am using vortex and also downloaded from there and it doesn't seem to work.

Vran Reinhold

Aug 7, 2017
Does anyone know if the CC mod and fast cut-ins are working with the most recent version? I get two errors, one about the game version being old (I deleted everything and tried a fresh install) and an "uncaught error: header is wrong". I am using vortex and also downloaded from there and it doesn't seem to work.
latest version of cc mod no longer works with the version of the game available on this site

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes