qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
If only the devs also made Huge Ass DLC :p
I agree. Plump belly, hips))mmm. Karrins would be even better.

Actually, one person wrote very true words recently. This project is a bottomless gold mine. I play and see several possible side jobs, DLC, interactions. Content, in general. He should hire more people, expand the mod tools. But, no. But it's still better than if this game didn't exist at all.

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
is their actual have gallery on this game?
Only the endless battle mode on the fifth floor. You won't be able to see the side job content. So it's still not a gallery.

In fact, unfortunately, there isn't much content. Many will disagree with me, but that's how it is. Sorry. The gallery will allow you to see and understand it very easily and quickly. It will simply reduce the excitement before the passage. I think so.

Reactions: Gerbalzlayer

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Only the endless battle mode on the fifth floor. You won't be able to see the side job content. So it's still not a gallery.

In fact, unfortunately, there isn't much content. Many will disagree with me, but that's how it is. Sorry. The gallery will allow you to see and understand it very easily and quickly. It will simply reduce the excitement before the passage. I think so.
You can still do the side jobs in free play mode.

Dickhead8888

Dec 31, 2017

Only unculted buffoons would agree with such blasphemy. The game requires acquired taste, you dont understand because you are tasteless.

Sips 15$ grocery bought wine

• Haha
Reactions: zazazaku

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
Can someone upload?
Karryn's Prison v.1.3.0.33.zip
Are there kind and gracious patrons in this world?

I'm already tired of fixing the game to play the game. I probably should have gone to work these couple of days and earned 30 bucks.

Reactions: LittleDemon

jackpeach242424

Sep 1, 2024
I wonder what Karryn's Prison v.1.3.0.33 entails? The last "updates" that have come out for the game have been CG renewals getting the art ready for the "P Cup DLC."

-On Jul/16/2024 13:48 a post made on ci-en stated that all of the CG renewals are finished; (Now that the renewal is complete, I asked them to make a new video!) is that statement i'm getting that from.

-On Aug/27/2024 20:38 another post on ci-en stated (The work on the Magic Milk DLC has been completed! … It's been 2 months since I told you!) Followed by (Sorry to keep you waiting! The real DLC is finally on the verge of completion!)
It goes on to talk about "Descendance Mode" being added to the *Demon Milk DLC*??? which I've never heard of and then talks of a *Magic Milk DLC*??? again something i've never heard of with no mention of the "P Cup DLC."

-Only Place I've seen v.1.3.0.33 on is itch. Steam and the DL site are both still v.1.2.9.86 which still was only CG renewals.

Anyone know anything more about this?

Mulanpolp

Dec 5, 2021
I wonder what Karryn's Prison v.1.3.0.33 entails? The last "updates" that have come out for the game have been CG renewals getting the art ready for the "P Cup DLC."

-On Jul/16/2024 13:48 a post made on ci-en stated that all of the CG renewals are finished; (Now that the renewal is complete, I asked them to make a new video!) is that statement i'm getting that from.

-On Aug/27/2024 20:38 another post on ci-en stated (The work on the Magic Milk DLC has been completed! … It's been 2 months since I told you!) Followed by (Sorry to keep you waiting! The real DLC is finally on the verge of completion!)
It goes on to talk about "Descendance Mode" being added to the *Demon Milk DLC*??? which I've never heard of and then talks of a *Magic Milk DLC*??? again something i've never heard of with no mention of the "P Cup DLC."

-Only Place I've seen v.1.3.0.33 on is itch. Steam and the DL site are both still v.1.2.9.86 which still was only CG renewals.

Anyone know anything more about this?
It's because you're reading a google translate of the site.
the words are: 魔乳DLC which google translates as Demon Milk or Magic Milk. But he's talking about the P-Cup DLC.
That's just how they call it in Japanese.
It's like the Stray hair DLC, in Japanese it's: 毛DLC, aka Hair DLC.
By checking the discord. the 3.0.33 and onwards patches are patches for the P-Cup DLC, they're patching it with the bugs they receive on discord.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Incorrect.

While DLsite lists it as 2.9.86, when you download it the version is actually 2.9.87

As for Steam, the latest version is 3.0.33 [have you maybe done the tricks to stop Steam from updating the game?]

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
Who would win?

P-Cup DLC

Vs.

Goblin Cunnilingus Pose
Me finding the image file and fixing it so I can keep playing.

It is quite funny how at least the missing image errors are a matter of going into the folder and finding the file that has the same name but with a typo.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes