AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
can we talk about what mods we wish to get when the dlc finally release
The chads working on the cc mod are working on a birth mechanic visibly showing the babies with passives. Theyre gonna use ai to make it easier to implement. I'm hoping for mods that utilize the used areas like the basketball court, pool, classroom. We had a mod in the past that had to do with showers but it hasnt been updated in a long time. Rem needs to drop the next stable version so the mod creators can get back to cooking. I just want goth karryn back and updated and I'll be satisfied. Glad I have an old version stuffed into my steam deck that is just goth karryn and cc/kp mods.The definitive version pre P cup dlc.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
The chads working on the cc mod are working on a birth mechanic visibly showing the babies with passives. Theyre gonna use ai to make it easier to implement. I'm hoping for mods that utilize the used areas like the basketball court, pool, classroom. We had a mod in the past that had to do with showers but it hasnt been updated in a long time. Rem needs to drop the next stable version so the mod creators can get back to cooking. I just want goth karryn back and updated and I'll be satisfied. Glad I have an old version stuffed into my steam deck that is just goth karryn and cc/kp mods.The definitive version pre P cup dlc.
Here it is so it never gets memory holed. Had to go through extra steps to fish it out of my steam deck. Holy fuck I hate Linux.

Ren_D

Dec 17, 2020
I played using joyplay and an error occurred.... after I restarted it, it got stuck on the loading screen

Cpt_angryman

Formerly 'Ser_psycho'
Dec 14, 2018
M
I played using joyplay and an error occurred.... after I restarted it, it got stuck on the loading screen
Maldives player works better for Karyns prison.
Had the same problem that you described with Joiplay. Fully deleting and "reinstalling" solves the problem but you lose your save and additionally the problem will inevitably pop up again.

Reactions: Ren_D

Abvjack

Jul 12, 2022
M
Maldives player works better for Karyns prison.
Had the same problem that you described with Joiplay. Fully deleting and "reinstalling" solves the problem but you lose your save and additionally the problem will inevitably pop up again.
You use mod or not? When I attached image replacer it get error same as joinplah

Kitashi_7

Aug 23, 2021
Don't remember which page but I saw a pic of Karryn using toys on the couch before sleeping.
Is that in the base game or a mod?
I think its a bit of both, in the base game you need to have the toys applied to karryn by the nerd prisoners in a combat situation or find them in the bathroom stall whereas in mods with CCmod you can choose to attach certain toys to karryn in her bedroom

qwer2015

Nov 20, 2020
I wonder why there are so many mistakes in the names of the pictures in the game? I somehow managed to play. But I constantly have to rename something. And a little at random. Why did they mess up the file names so much? I suspect there were discrepancies between the programmers and artists. Plus the use of the H-dlc code during development. Money is not added to part-time jobs. Strange in general.

But the DLC is good. I like the heroine even more this way. I don't understand those who condemn big breasts. It's beautiful, IMHO.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes