Splingus

Aug 24, 2019
Here's how to stop drunks from leaving the bar. Disclaimer: They'll probably sleep a lot. But they had an exhausting day so cut them some slack.
My advice would be to play the bar minigame a few more times to raise the bar reputation. The more you play and the higher the rep goes, the more people come to the bar. After a week or so after unlocking the bar I fill room most of the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you are a godsend. i have another bar related question (can you tell what my favourite kink in the game is? ? lol) im playing new file with some of the coding changes, and early on the bargoers wont pour the beer from the mug onto the floor, what prerequisite do I need to clear before they do that?

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
you are a godsend. i have another bar related question (can you tell what my favourite kink in the game is? ? lol) im playing new file with some of the coding changes, and early on the bargoers wont pour the beer from the mug onto the floor, what prerequisite do I need to clear before they do that?
A man of culture :BootyTime:
Once she's willing to swallow cum. The 'cum swallow cock desire requirement' is 100.

Sorry, I'm not using a site I have to sign up to upload a file. Are there any others you would like me to upload to?
I guess any other would do, because zippy is blocked in some countries. I leave as a suggestion (no log-in required).

Reactions: Silent Wolf 91
Dec 21, 2017
What this Mod have? Any "Readme" ? What a difference between CCmod ?
It's CCMod plus a few extras/tweaks and my unfinished BBC Mod converted into a quick asset switch, just to let people have that kind of gameplay in a sense, before the art asset update comes out.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I don't get why but I've tried about 20ish times not to get the triple orgasm but everytime she gets to around 200%-250% and even after I have put in suppress climax she still fuckin does, kind of frustrating not knowing what I'm doing wrong

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
I don't get why but I've tried about 20ish times not to get the triple orgasm but everytime she gets to around 200%-250% and even after I have put in suppress climax she still fuckin does, kind of frustrating not knowing what I'm doing wrong
TL;DR: Expand your mind. Train her mind. Let her think freely (just not about sex).
More details here.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm wondering if I should ask this but since the final area is still being built, is there going to be other kinks to be added? I was personally let down how the fourth area didn't really add much except the yeti and werewolf and I'm just wondering what is left to explore.

Reactions: Xaoyu

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there a way/mod to remove all mentions of dick cheese? I love the game, but that is really foul and almost ruins it for me.
Yeah, well. One of the reasons I don't really read that stuff anymore. I like the game, but the high slut dialog is just too much..
Here you go anyways:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

madungai

Apr 20, 2020
That's the easiest part, you just need to learn a titfucking skill before fighting him, then use that skill on any prisoner other than Tonkin during the fight with him.
Do you know if it possible to do the same with Aron? Or what would make him initiate any sex in the fitst place, he seems to be a passive voyuer.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Do you know if it possible to do the same with Aron? Or what would make him initiate any sex in the fitst place, he seems to be a passive voyuer.
I doubt it. Tonkin will just stand there, maybe touch you but thats all that he can do. Aron on the other hand is a bro and will summon more of his friends to join the fight and eventually they will overwhelm you. So I focus Aron asap.

4.60 star(s) 426 Votes