zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Is there any way to end Night mode/scandalous state other than just ending the day? Or anyone have any suggestions for preventing it from happening so often (legit feels like after 1 or 2 combats its now Night Mode)
nope, you need to sleep to restore karryn. you can edit the js files to eliminate night mode, a search should tell you how

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.14 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
v1.2.4.14 FULL with DLCs Uploaded!

Jun 26, 2017
Here's the clean steam files, enjoy! ;)

Karryn's Prison v1.2.4.14 FULL - Download: ( )
PIXELDRAIN

Mods - Download: ( )
Note: Accessing discord links requires you to join .

HideHud
PERO Cheat Menu + momozahara2_naatsui Cheats (Post removed by naatsui)
Goblins In Reception (Post removed by naatsui)

+ Image Packs +
emerladCoder_Krude Cheat Menu
Zenith Mods (Outdated)
pixeldrain link is not working for me could u please put another link like media fire
avoid gofile it is not working in my country

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I don't see this name anywhere, so I am not sure.
You can try this , though I don't know if it will be any better
Yeah I can't accept the invite, also does anyone know the Devs future games? I know that Remtairy is just a publisher and not a developer.

Are the other Remtairy games good? do they have voice acting as well?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah I can't accept the invite, also does anyone know the Devs future games? I know that Remtairy is just a publisher and not a developer.

Are the other Remtairy games good? do they have voice acting as well?
Remtairy is both the Developers and Publisher for Karryn's Prison and Meltys Quest. and there is no details on a new project yet.

As far as not being able to accept that invite I dunno whatto tell you, I can find no record of that discord name being banned. Youtry sending me a PM (tyrrandae) and I can try to figure it out from there.

itsformysin

Jun 21, 2019
Is there a "chastity" mod? I mean, I'd like to do a run where Karry gets as slutty as possible without losing her virginity, but it's really hard to keep the pussy meter down in certain situations.
It is very simple. There is an equipment in the shopping that says decrease vaginal desire gain by 66%, by using it it would be really simple to maintain her virginity.

crastock

Aug 28, 2022
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the color of Karryn's outfit in the gym side job?
When you start working at the gym it gives you the option to change her appearence, but the only option in my case is the default green

Imitater

Aug 2, 2022
Does anyone know if it is possible to change the color of Karryn's outfit in the gym side job?
When you start working at the gym it gives you the option to change her appearence, but the only option in my case is the default green
You need to earn points. Keep working at the gym to get the outfits.

Reactions: crastock

Spellunker

Dec 18, 2018
I was hoping someone could help me understand the Gym's Reputation logic...

I thought helping people with thier workout improves the Reputation.
So I was observing and advising people until about 2-3 minutes left then trying to demonstrate.
I thought this was working, reputation reached about 8 or 9.

But since I am a Slut Build, I tried just satisfying as many men before a demonstration.
Somehow my Rep slowly decreased back to 6.

I am visiting the Gym daily, but I am not sure which actions lead to reputation increase...
Are the Demonstrations treated as 'not completing' the Side Job?

I really want to get it to 30 before I proceed with Level 4.

Do I focus on being a good trainer and giving advice, or just getting people to leave satisfied

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
It is very simple. There is an equipment in the shopping that says decrease vaginal desire gain by 66%, by using it it would be really simple to maintain her virginity.
oh but I have it equipped and believe me, it's impossible to keep Karry's virginity, the willpower drain, the constant bliss and the fact that prisoners after the first turn always act first doesn't give you a chance to keep the pussy meter low, especially since The more fights you have in the day, the higher Karry will start with all his meters and for some damn reason there is no accessory that at least increases the minimum for sex pussy.
Honestly this game needs a lot of rebalancing and more actions where Karry can change the positions she adopts in combat.
For example, when an opponent makes Karry give her a handjob, it is automatically impossible for her to give a blowjob and her position would only change if an inmate decides to take her pussy. It's especially annoying because again after the first turn, the opponents always get the first turn, so you can't decide which position karry is going to take :p
They should also rework the mini game in the tavern to make it more interactive and you don't have to force karry to get drunk to get to the next stage of the mini game lol

PS: yes, I know there are training passives, but they don't make much difference when, for example, there are so many sexual passives that lower Karry's agility

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
oh but I have it equipped and believe me, it's impossible to keep Karry's virginity, the willpower drain, the constant bliss and the fact that prisoners after the first turn always act first doesn't give you a chance to keep the pussy meter low, especially since The more fights you have in the day, the higher Karry will start with all his meters and for some damn reason there is no accessory that at least increases the minimum for sex pussy.
Honestly this game needs a lot of rebalancing and more actions where Karry can change the positions she adopts in combat.
For example, when an opponent makes Karry give her a handjob, it is automatically impossible for her to give a blowjob and her position would only change if an inmate decides to take her pussy. It's especially annoying because again after the first turn, the opponents always get the first turn, so you can't decide which position karry is going to take :p
They should also rework the mini game in the tavern to make it more interactive and you don't have to force karry to get drunk to get to the next stage of the mini game lol

PS: yes, I know there are training passives, but they don't make much difference when, for example, there are so many sexual passives that lower Karry's agility
If you think it is impossible, that just means you are doing it wrong, since many have done it before just fine. My guess, your Mind Stat is way too low if you can't keep her Pussy Desire low with the 66% reduction equipped. Also, your Endurance sounds way too low, if you are going from Orgasm to Orgasm or you don't use Resist Orgasm or your Mind Stat again is too low that your Resists Orgasm Skill is extremely weak. Also, if you fight too many times a day, that just sounds like your fault. Don't take risky fights. If you are above 25% Fatigue, do not fight.

4.60 star(s) 428 Votes