Notshauna

Jul 13, 2017
Ever since the big booba DLC I can't stop playing. If you added the pregnancy with it, I wont stop climaxing @w@...
You should download the CC mod, it adds pregnancy, among other good changes, which makes this game even better.

anameiwish

Mar 20, 2022
No, they've always been requirements.
Were they previously included in the other repositories? All I've had to install before was Mod Settings, Fast Cut-ins, and CCmod. Main reason I ask is I'm getting a 404 page for Fast Cut-Ins: Image Replacer Integration.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Were they previously included in the other repositories? All I've had to install before was Mod Settings, Fast Cut-ins, and CCmod. Main reason I ask is I'm getting a 404 page for Fast Cut-Ins: Image Replacer Integration.
It's on there, they just messed up the link:

My brain was thinking the fast cut ins when I read it, fast cut ins integration is new yeah.

click here:
1728769653143.png

Which will lead you to:

Reactions: anameiwish

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
if im doing a regular run will she end up a slut in the end still?
You can do a low slut run, and even (depending on luck and skill) have almost no sex experiences in the game. There's only 2 endings, one where Karryn is slutty and stays in the prison and one where she leaves and marries the emperor.

Reactions: rab4

The wolves

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Is it possible for someone to upload the game with all the mods included? Every time I try to add a mod to the game, I always run into a problem. Maybe I'm just not very skilled at it :(. But if you could upload the game, I would be really grateful.

Aug 14, 2021
Is it possible for someone to upload the game with all the mods included? Every time I try to add a mod to the game, I always run into a problem. Maybe I'm just not very skilled at it :(. But if you could upload the game, I would be really grateful.
I'm not trying to be THAT GUY, but isnt quite ironic that you dont know how to mod a game as a "game developer"

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I'm not trying to be THAT GUY, but isnt quite ironic that you dont know how to mod a game as a "game developer"
Don't forget the fact that most of them still need to be updated, and if they are, we just need the newest version (I've only tested via 1.3.0.6.1, the one on here) CC mod is def out of date at least for this version, it's still not doing the ejaculation shot for the vagina, it's skipping it.

HentaiGnome

Feb 2, 2019
It's possible that the mods you're using are currently out of date. The reason I say this is because Karryn's Prison itself was just updated recently, so the mod authors still need time to catch up with their own stuff. That being said, I hear that to safely mod Karryn's Prison you kind of have to treat it like a Bethesda game (Skyrim, Fallout, etc.) where using a mod manager is vital to avoid running into issues. Ironically, in this case, Vortex is the better mod manager to use. I haven't modded this game yet, but I actually plan on doing that for the first time today so hopefully all goes well on my end lol.

UPDATE: Turns out modding this game is super easy! Then again, I'm already familiar with using Vortex lol.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 431 Votes