The wolves

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I'm not trying to be THAT GUY, but isnt quite ironic that you dont know how to mod a game as a "game developer"
What I did was just writing. This is a completely different level. The game I made was just a hobby project, and it didn't catch on anyway. Anyone can make an HTML-based game using Twine. I don't even know how to remove this GAME DEVELOPER nickname lol.

Reactions: Tampan02 and gervid

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So on the dlsite page for the new dlc is says that you can remove all her clothing the hats,boots and her tie but i haven't found out how to do that. Do you have to beat the game first and turn on a setting or do I have to complete one of the challenge scenarios

yellowdart777

Apr 23, 2021
Is there a way to adjust Karryn's current desires via save editor? Or at least minimum desires?
KP Cheat Menu and CCMod lets you mess around with that sort of stuff like max out or zero her current desire or raise or limit how much desire she needs for something to happen.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2021
Find it weird when people complain that their game crashed. The usual suspects are always: using old mods, wrong version of the game to used mods. pirated copy of karryn prison. Honestly just buy it on steam... its dirt cheap anyways

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
Find it weird when people complain that their game crashed. The usual suspects are always: using old mods, wrong version of the game to used mods. pirated copy of karryn prison. Honestly just buy it on steam... its dirt cheap anyways
Pirated copy should no longer crash the game if you have Steam running.

I tested a while back with alt account and the game loaded fine with Steam active.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
So on the dlsite page for the new dlc is says that you can remove all her clothing the hats,boots and her tie but i haven't found out how to do that. Do you have to beat the game first and turn on a setting or do I have to complete one of the challenge scenarios
I believe you need most of the Exhibitionist passives and/or a slut level of 200+. Although not sure which as I unlocked the ability to have her run around naked a long time ago.

Unless you mean starting out naked in Descension mode then I dunno, I haven't bothered with the Pcup DLC.

Last edited:

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
In the past, what held me back the most is that the game often crash, Rem did good by optimizing the game but crash still happen.
Tried v1.3.0.61 from this site, never even crash once, except lag or game freezing (which due to many app running in background).

Since I'm no longer have random crash, I bought the game and become happy.
Descension run here I cum, I wanna see Karryn completely nude :love:

All that's left is to wait for stable mod, I'm patiently waiting :geek:
(hope I can find mod with tattoo and piercing)

I think, maybe, there will be more optimization coming and some fixes to come from Rem.

Last edited:

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
I believe you need most of the Exhibitionist passives and/or a slut level of 200+. Although not sure which as I unlocked the ability to have her run around naked a long time ago.

Unless you mean starting out naked in Descension mode then I dunno, I haven't bothered with the Pcup DLC.
I guess it's just the wording cause it sounds like maybe it's something you unlock starting a descension run, letting you run around naked without it triggering the night walker mode 1000014539.jpg

4.60 star(s) 431 Votes