SharpRuby

Jul 26, 2023
Does anyone happen to know if it is possible to somehow make these pirated downloaded versions work with achievements? Using with Achievement Watcher

dw925

Jul 7, 2023
So I beat the game on the 1.2.9 version and I wanted to download the newest one so I did after the download was finished I was able to boot up the game but decided I wanted a cheat Mod but it didn't work out and I ended up bugging the 1.3 version So I had to delete and Download again after I downloaded it again I now keep receiving the 0x80004005 error code when the file is being unzipped and it gets to the P cup stuff I've tried several different fixes to no avail is anybody experiencing this and If so have you fixed it or not

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
It seems me alt tabbing and back in speeds it up - but the issue persist fullscreen and windowed.
Are running the game on an SSD, HDD or external? I run it on an SSD so that could be another reason especially if it's on an external. But if you're using joiplay to run it on a phone then I dunno.

Royal-Focus

Aug 31, 2021
Are running the game on an SSD, HDD or external? I run it on an SSD so that could be another reason especially if it's on an external. But if you're using joiplay to run it on a phone then I dunno.
Hard drive within gaming laptop - travelling for work at the moment, so haven't ran it on here before - had no need to.

Kodeo

Apr 6, 2019
Did anyone manage to make CC Mod work on android? I am using JoiPlay, all the requirements but ImageReplacer are working.
ImageReplacer gives a javascript error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 27, 2018
Did anyone manage to make CC Mod work on android? I am using JoiPlay, all the requirements but ImageReplacer are working.
ImageReplacer gives a javascript error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
JoiPlay currently lacks some api support for ImageReplacer. Madtisa, who maintains CCmod, is currently working on a fix, but hasn't given an ETA. Follow this channel on the Remtairy Discord for updates:

rab4

May 14, 2022
my weak ass finally made it past level 4. so if i enter level 5 theres no turning back from what im seeing? no do-overs like the other levels? im guessing i should try to max everything i can before then?

Neriel

Jan 19, 2018
my weak ass finally made it past level 4. so if i enter level 5 theres no turning back from what im seeing? no do-overs like the other levels? im guessing i should try to max everything i can before then?
You can also lose on Level 5 just like before. Only Game Over condition is reaching 0 Order.

Reactions: rab4

floran

May 20, 2020
what did he do?
Probably the terrible sin of charging for a game, everyone on f95 will always complain the loudest.

If you have downloaded the game and enjoyed it and feel like supporting the dev in a single pay option then buying it is a good way.

I probably had like atleast 50 hours into the pirated version then got it on steam with all the DLCs when it was on sale, and Replaying it all again for the steam achievements adds a lot more hours of fun.

Could the game have more content? yes, but for it's price all what is already done is plenty and more. And on top of that there is people making mods for it.

My advise is to download it here, play it and make your own choice from your own experience with the game and your current economic situation.

elfhumper

May 5, 2024
Hard drive within gaming laptop - travelling for work at the moment, so haven't ran it on here before - had no need to.
Probably something else interfering then, if you have a 3rd party AV put it on the exclusion list and see if that helps. If you're using Windows Defender you might need to do a little searching on how to add it to an exclusion list.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
what did he do?
Left the game half finished with a complete tag slapped on it, not only that but in the following years he had the gall to release "DLC" that turned out to be minimum effort with maximum "dev" time. He gets away with it because of brown nosers like the one above.

People who think this game is great don't realize that 85% of the content they think is great was all made in the first half of it's development, which was already not short mind you. Then the guy leaned back on his business hammock and started doing as little work as he could for ever increasing paid "support".

- He left the last two floors unfinished, a complete joke that everyone can see. Actually can't even say they are unfinished because there is no work there, it's just a room that exists.
- He never implemented most of the side activities in the game. Now you have history revisionists saying those were never meant to exist, like people are that stupid they can't see it in front of their eyes
- Edicts that alluded to extra scenes were transformed into just percentage and stat boosts
- He cut content such as the masochistic pose/scenes
- The ending was a rushed joke, with one scene for one route that is basically just a variation of the guards office invasion scene
- He spent a year (or over a year?) making the Gym DLC (which was already cut content from the game) only for it to turn out awful. People complained so he put on his good guy hat and said he would remake it to please the fans. So he took another year getting that sweet "I'm working hard" money and then released the DLC again exactly how it already was but with an added copy pasted scene that was already in the game. Mission Acomplished.
- I forget the time frame for it's developement but he also worked hard on the "draw squigly lines on Karryn's face" DLC
- His latest venture is the clown tits DLC which took another year and consisted of him doing basically nothing while the artist touched up blatantly AI generated images to replace the art style.

TLDR: Half way through developing the game he started doing a quarter of the work he used to.

Karryn's Prison is the best H game out there but it would have been twice as good if the guy have kept his pace and his promices. To me that is already bad but what he's done with DLC since then is even worse.

Edit: Oh and by the way: When Karryn's Prison ended the way it did, the cope back then was to say that it was a good thing because Remtairy was gonna start working on his new game, but it's more than clear that his MO since then is not to work on any new game but to cash in on KP with lame DLCs. Also keep in mind how dumb it is to assume a new game from him would just be on the same level as KP given his work prior to it and since. We had a good thing and it was wasted.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 431 Votes