RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Once again, no shit on the dev. But try to be more honest. ToT is 3 years late, but fans will still say shit like "Take as long as you need!" While Boda steals Patron money. It's disgusting. The dev has a good thing going, please don't ruin it with false promises is all I am saying.

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a way to go into the game files and manually give me the ability to crawl? Or maybe force start the Miss Macky route?

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
I found a book titled "The Boy in the Spyral"-by Dilan in Ayleen's Library.. and it has kinda weird event.
Does anyone know what this mean?
And can someone tell me the meaning of 'Spyral'? I got no ideas.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I found a book titled "The Boy in the Spyral"-by Dilan in Ayleen's Library.. and it has kinda weird event.
Does anyone know what this mean?
And can someone tell me the meaning of 'Spyral'? I got no ideas.
Got it too, I don't think it leads anywhere though. The game has a bunch of weird little events like that, probably setting up something for the future.

On that note, anyone got some news from the discord?

Reactions: dulkkae

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Kinda sad how every femdom game creator with potential is constantly dropping the ball. Where is this pattern coming from? Even Gladia got some hype and it's been constantly delayed. It's really disappointing.

I think the only good game that was keeping up with its schedule until the very end was Treacherous Desires, and even then the ending got botched.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Its set at vanilla and I cant change it
Press enter on the difficulty and use the arrow keys to go to the left (if you want to make it easier). If that doesn't work, idk what's going on over there.

Kinda sad how every femdom game creator with potential is constantly dropping the ball. Where is this pattern coming from? Even Gladia got some hype and it's been constantly delayed. It's really disappointing.

I think the only good game that was keeping up with its schedule until the very end was Treacherous Desires, and even then the ending got botched.
I can't especulate much on the topic since I have no experience as a game dev, but a common theme in a lot of dropped femdom games is burnout, which Teary also expressed at some point. My guess is that developing a fetish game just isn't extremely fun, and femdom probably doesn't pay as well as more vanilla (or more niche?) genres.

I for one have no problem waiting, but that's easy for me to say since I'm not a patron. Maybe it'd be more practical to drop the promise of monthly updates (since at this point I don't think that anyone is expecting them anymore, and evidently this deadline isn't very good for Teary neither) and instead have regular progress reports, with a teaser to throw people a bone and all.
But again, not a patron or a dev so my opinion isn't worth a lot lmao

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes