RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Not what I mean, but serious does anyone knows???
Like others said Miki has some, but also depending on your definition there's a bit more peppered throughout the game too IIRC. No doubt more will be added in the future as well, Maven is kinda built for it lol

Khaledmak233

Jan 2, 2022
Hi anyone know how to fix this at first katalist was working fine on joiplay then i deleted joiplay and download it and i cant play anymore keep get this message every time i play any type of rpg maker mv on joiplay like domina

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Hi anyone know how to fix this at first katalist was working fine on joiplay then i deleted joiplay and download it and i cant play anymore keep get this message every time i play any type of rpg maker mv on joiplay like domina
The game is completely broken. Don't even try playing it right now.

• Angry
Reactions: wümpa-lümpa

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
As an aside, just how in the hell does one finish and then subsequently skip game versions? At that point, you'd either upload them as-is (no reason to hold on to finished product, especially when we crave bug fixes) or not even consider them as existing stand-alone versions if they are way too insignificant to upload on their own.

So yea, basically, scummy psychological tactic to announce a delay with little backlash for it (cuz it is a delay, no amount of Copium can change that)

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
As an aside, just how in the hell does one finish and then subsequently skip game versions? At that point, you'd either upload them as-is (no reason to hold on to finished product, especially when we crave bug fixes) or not even consider them as existing stand-alone versions if they are way too insignificant to upload on their own.

So yea, basically, scummy psychological tactic to announce a delay with little backlash for it (cuz it is a delay, no amount of Copium can change that)
I agree. If they are finished, REALSE THEM! The current game does not even work!

Khaledmak233

Jan 2, 2022
how to open bit serious noo?
After you give noo her badge(you should be able to get her badge after defeating maiven i think thats her name idk) she should ask you about her essence after that talk to her again it should give you the option(i think so)
Edit: i would have given you my save but first idk how to.
Second my save is stuck at beverly scene(help pls i cant do anything to stop it...not like i really care i finshed everything in the main story i was just trying to unlock miss macky scene because i heared its pretty good)

Last edited:

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
Hi ! Does anyone have the changelog of 0.0.9?
I got some annoying bugs too, I cannot load the screen on the eastern part of the forest, game crash when I got Maven boot cum scene ... :-(
For the fairy, I got a minor bug of her sprite being on the screen despite not talking to her.
ah I did forget about panties, I cannot click on it and got one for the quest. Same for some other object I think.

Reactions: RazeSkull

KenBofa

Sep 21, 2021
Has anyone done the Dixie side quest because mine just bugs out every time she visits me after class?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes