RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
After you give noo her badge(you should be able to get her badge after defeating maiven i think thats her name idk) she should ask you about her essence after that talk to her again it should give you the option(i think so)
Edit: i would have given you my save but first idk how to.
Second my save is stuck at beverly scene(help pls i cant do anything to stop it...not like i really care i finshed everything in the main story i was just trying to unlock miss macky scene because i heared its pretty good)
You can avoid her bug if you disable 'gold' in setting then she will not ask you for pee scene so it wouldn't bug

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
So,
0.092 was supposed to be the bugfixing update with some minor content, right?
0.095 I think was supposed to be Vhidna's expansion, no?
Then tf is 0.096 supposed to be? The inevitable bugfixing update for 0.095? Is that why Teary hasn't released anything yet? Like other people have pointed out already, he could still have released 0.092 if he really wanted to.
Or is 0.096 supposed to be the new horror-themed girl? It seems so silly to make such a lengthy prologue to her content only to then have people waiting on her for months, even giving another girl a content expansion in-between. But then again a lot of Teary's decisions have felt dumb to me lately.
It's all so arbitrary and confusing, anyone have any better idea of what content each version is supposed to have?
I swear being a Katalist fan is becoming exasperating, it reminds me of a certain other game we all love to hate.

hello69320

Jul 10, 2020
bro how tf do u beat noo, i am level 7 try harding this shit, and cant beat her, always losing grapples, and when i try to stay safe, she just uses charm again and again. and each time miss macky asks to see me after school it justs bugs and skips to me outside the office (is that normal???)

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
bro how tf do u beat noo, i am level 7 try harding this shit, and cant beat her, always losing grapples, and when i try to stay safe, she just uses charm again and again. and each time miss macky asks to see me after school it justs bugs and skips to me outside the office (is that normal???)
If you are having trouble lower the difficulty (you have to press enter on it IIRC, rather than left/right arrow. its weird) but in general a lot of these fights are "figure out x enemy works then find a strategy that works with your weapon and repeat." In the case of Noo, if she shows you her tits she will break your "lewd stuff guard" (I forget the name of the move, sry) so generally you want to use that particular move AFTER she flaunts her chest at you. That way, you are safe from all her other enticing moves/grabs and also from her boobs one more time. Then if she breaks it, you can use the other move to get rid of the 2nd stage "love" debuff so you don't just get pwned. That is generally how I approach her seductive attacks. Other than that, I think you have the dagger right? Pretty sure "Throw" causes stun sometimes, and lowers DEF. Maybe also can bleed? Using that if you are a pinch or in general as often as you can for turn economy and debuffs is the way to go.

I believe that generally, Weapon Techniques > Magic. Magic is for basic hits/buffs (better than normal attacks) and "sustain" with the reabsorb skill to get you the hp/mp/tp you need in a long fight.

Alright, I think that's enough reading and strategy guide for today. NEXT UPDATE WAITING ROOM!

Destration

Nov 21, 2021
Is it normal that, when i go to school with John after a night with Bonnie's nightmare Trent bug and my game freeze i did the scene 4 times and it's always the same thing.

RazeSkull

Dec 21, 2021
So have I completely bugged my game out because I fast traveled out of the sewers? I am lost on what to do right now

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes