RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Stroym

Sep 19, 2020
I kinda wonder: is there a significant difference between the Macky routes? In how she acts towards the MC and such, I'd guess the scenes are probably the same/very similar... I just want to know if I should spend time restarting, as I'm pretty far in and inadvertently did the creep route. :) (I tried searching through the thread but couldn't find anything.)

Reactions: snapfire

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Can anyone tell me what are the new scenes of Vhidna and Macky? Thanks
Vhidna has no new scenes, but the CGs have been remade. New scenes should be coming in either the next update or the following from what I understand.

Macky has the same scenes as last time, the last few are where she's patrolling the school and she either sits on you or (IIRC) kiss her feet.

Reactions: snapfire

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Can anyone tell me what are the new scenes of Vhidna and Macky? Thanks
Vhidna got some art redone and retouched (may also have some new stuff honestly not sure), Macky has an additional scene in her room thats quite long and involved where shes got extra grading that needs to get done ;) I don't think there was anything more beyond that.

Too many characters in this game are 11/10

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Vhidna got some art redone and retouched (may also have some new stuff honestly not sure), Macky has an additional scene in her room thats quite long and involved where shes got extra grading that needs to get done ;) I don't think there was anything more beyond that.

Too many characters in this game are 11/10
Wait wait wait... How do you get it?
I need it...I need more Miss Macky...

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Wait wait wait... How do you get it?
I need it...I need more Miss Macky...
I made a post earlier in thread of a list I had to keep track of my saves and how I progressed through her stuff since people seemed to be having so much trouble.

It basically boils down to (beginning to end of whole route) sleep in class like 12 times -> start skipping by working at McHeartys -> get 1st assignment -> turn in -> skip, 2nd assignment -> turn in + sniff once -> repeat until caught (should be 4th assignment) -> get next assignment -> apologize -> turn in -> now you should be able to ask to do stuff in her room (I was at 12 skips 15 sleeps to be finished here) -> another evening meeting -> now you can sniff shoes freely WITHOUT her permission to get caught -> now you can do night stuff at school -> be her bench -> NEW EVENT HERE IF YOU ASK HER TO SNIFF AND GO TO HER ROOM TO WAIT (but it seems to be random, either at her bed which has existed OR something new no spoilers ;) )

lurker-101

Jun 18, 2020
I made a post earlier in thread of a list I had to keep track of my saves and how I progressed through her stuff since people seemed to be having so much trouble.

It basically boils down to (beginning to end of whole route) sleep in class like 12 times -> start skipping by working at McHeartys -> get 1st assignment -> turn in -> skip, 2nd assignment -> turn in + sniff once -> repeat until caught (should be 4th assignment) -> get next assignment -> apologize -> turn in -> now you should be able to ask to do stuff in her room (I was at 12 skips 15 sleeps to be finished here) -> another evening meeting -> now you can sniff shoes freely WITHOUT her permission to get caught -> now you can do night stuff at school -> be her bench -> NEW EVENT HERE IF YOU ASK HER TO SNIFF AND GO TO HER ROOM TO WAIT (but it seems to be random, either at her bed which has existed OR something new no spoilers ;) )
Do you have a save by chance?

Stroym

Sep 19, 2020
A task of [Macky] is " Turn the assignment",but the door is locked, and i can't leave this place.
It's a BUG ,or I should do someting?
I has this happen too. I think you can just teleport somewhere else and hand in the assignment to Ms. Hobbs in the lobby.

Oct 10, 2019
Hey, after that confrontation with Trent after going through that blood tower area, what do I do from there, cause Vaila said to get a new target, but doesn't tell me what to do? Is that all the content?

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes