RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Stroym

Sep 19, 2020
how to save the kid
Just choose a dialog option other than giving up (that should be the last one when the event happens; you can try all three of the previous ones if you're curious) and then you'll get the option to go after him.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Is there any news on what the next version will be and when it will be released?
There was a progress report a while ago, the next update would be the second part of the 0096 update. Theorically the full thing (including a third part) is complete, but was divided in parts so that Teary could bugfix 'em one by one. Dunno about which exact content it adds but there were some images in the PR.

That said, Teary mentioned on discord that he aimed to release both P2 and P3 this month, with P3 being by the end of it. Theorically we're still on schedule but y'know how it is.

Mar 17, 2021
Real talk I think Dominic might actually be a girl in disguise. I don't remember when.. but I remember seeing some other in game stuff besides just sprite appearance (like a conversation or something) that suggested it might be true. That or he's just a pretty femme guy.
I just replayed the beginning of the game and I believe there was a hesitation in his speech along the same subject not terribly far into the game.

galler

Aug 3, 2019
With all the talk about Dominic I feel I should ask, have any of you read his diary? Got some real weird stuff written down in it that makes me wonder if he really is who he presents himself to be or if he just writes in his diary to get out his frustrations.
For those that haven't read it, his room is number 07 and is opposite your room.

GoodGuyLMFAO

Dec 4, 2020
Game is stuck in a endless cut scene loop when we lose to miki 15 or 16 times and when she comes to suck our life force.
Please fix it :(

Jun 20, 2021
With all the talk about Dominic I feel I should ask, have any of you read his diary? Got some real weird stuff written down in it that makes me wonder if he really is who he presents himself to be or if he just writes in his diary to get out his frustrations.
For those that haven't read it, his room is number 07 and is opposite your room.
I mean the other character you interact with are murderers who manage to be likeable, so he ain't stray far from the trend.

Reactions: galler

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
View attachment 1822481 can anyone say how can i cross this path to go to the orges
house
Pretty sure that was blocked off in the newest update (it was never implemented just existed AFAIK) but if you go from the left entrance you can get to the house up the ladder.

TBH it seems like a semi-stereotypical kid with lots of expectations from parents sort of character, so maybe Dominic is just trying real hard to live up to something that isn't really what they would prefer to do. Haven't read the diary yet though.

I mean the other character you interact with are murderers who manage to be likeable, so he ain't stray far from the trend.
I think Bonnie is the only one who is truly likeable, Ayleen is definitely up there too though (mind control stuff is just a bit fucky). Noo, Vhidna, Miki, and Maven are just not really "likeable" personalities. Noo is stuck up and greedily chasing power, Vhidna is just... violent as hell (guess it may be different if ur into she is) but in the hotel she seems so different and kind of.. okay as a person??? Miki is a whiny bitch but maybe when she doesn't feel backed into a corner its a bit of an act she drops who knows. Maven is well... Maven. You meet her and she points a gun at you LOL

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
Pretty sure that was blocked off in the newest update (it was never implemented just existed AFAIK) but if you go from the left entrance you can get to the house up the ladder.

TBH it seems like a semi-stereotypical kid with lots of expectations from parents sort of character, so maybe Dominic is just trying real hard to live up to something that isn't really what they would prefer to do. Haven't read the diary yet though.

I think Bonnie is the only one who is truly likeable, Ayleen is definitely up there too though (mind control stuff is just a bit fucky). Noo, Vhidna, Miki, and Maven are just not really "likeable" personalities. Noo is stuck up and greedily chasing power, Vhidna is just... violent as hell (guess it may be different if ur into she is) but in the hotel she seems so different and kind of.. okay as a person??? Miki is a whiny bitch but maybe when she doesn't feel backed into a corner its a bit of an act she drops who knows. Maven is well... Maven. You meet her and she points a gun at you LOL
i went from the left entrance bit i could not goo.
well' i will try again

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
i went from the left entrance bit i could not goo.
well' i will try again
There's nothing blocking the way on the left side, I was talking about getting to here 1653226412405.png
going from this fence that is the topleft of the map 1653226460866.png

You are jumping over the right fence and it's just blocked off with an invisible wall as far as I know.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes