RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

galler

Aug 3, 2019
Can someone Tell me how i i beat ayleen?
My recommendation would be to use a weapon that has a stun ability like the ruby knife. Stunning Ayleen will both prevent her from healing and will allow you to use scattershot and fumigate before she can get her next hit off (and mind control you into a grapple).

I have found that fight with Ayleen will normally be decided quite quickly and tend to go badly if you draw out the fight for too long. This is primarily because as she can heal herself up to full in a few turns all while you get hit with debufs and your MP and HP can drop very quickly.

I defiantly recommend you don't submit to her (too much) until you have defeated her once (or a few times to grind some rare drops) as she has a move that will instantly end the fight and take you into a Hscene which can be a pain in the ass if you have almost beaten her.

Finally I recommend that you read the Walkthrough. A few have been posted but most of them will give examples on how to defeat each enemy.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
there is a scene, where you read the book (seems to be a book about you) to the left side of the library and she erases your memories of it does anyone know if that leads to anything special?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
I apologize for spamming, but are there any people here who would be interested in getting a gallery on Katalist? That is, some kind of tool that would help replay the scenes.

=========================================

>Dominic
-Added spar

One step closer boys
In fact, there's a scene in the game where you get his underpants, as I remember

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I apologize for spamming, but are there any people here who would be interested in getting a gallery on Katalist? That is, some kind of tool that would help replay the scenes.

=========================================

In fact, there's a scene in the game where you get his underpants, as I remember
Most definitely. It would at least help those stuck with the Macky content, for example, see her scenes without having to grind.

Reactions: galler and S3ri4l

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Most definitely. It would at least help those stuck with the Macky content, for example, see her scenes without having to grind.
Okay, I'll do that then)

===========================

In fact, I just made it recently, and it was hard for me to decide whether to post it here...

But since no one minds, here's my post about the gallery on Katalist.

It's ready and waiting for you)

If you find any bugs, let me know and I'll fix them immediately.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes