RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Had a question about Ayleen, the update says "Ayleen can now be progressed through by Submitting" so do I still have to beat her to obtain her essence cause I am kinda confused on what that means & have lost to her at least like 15 times now.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Had a question about Ayleen, the update says "Ayleen can now be progressed through by Submitting" so do I still have to beat her to obtain her essence cause I am kinda confused on what that means & have lost to her at least like 15 times now.
I think you have to defeat every boss at least once to progess.... Submitting is all optional and unlocks more femdom content.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Cool, just wanted to make sure since I thought maybe you could get her essence via submitting to her since the update said she can be progressed by submitting, thank you.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Cool, just wanted to make sure since I thought maybe you could get her essence via submitting to her since the update said she can be progressed by submitting, thank you.
I think its bugged, I think its supposed to be like Noo where if you lose enough she exchanges your levels for her essence
(at least that is how I understood it)

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
decided to mess around on Mtools with Katalist and realized how many maps there is its really crazy
250+ish with most of them completed including text dialogue for inspecting items (even for the couple of inaccessible maps)
considering there is an area for Margo and secret passages for her I am going to assume shes going to eventually be an encounter, and the maze of futility seems to lead to the hotel aswell there is also a key in the womens bathroom at school does anyone know where it leads too?

I feel like this game is getting too big we have a nice and wide variety of succubus to dom us, I would personally like to see a few of them get expanded on instead of adding so much to the game with the amount of content, side content, hidden content, secret triggers hidden switches I feel like this game is going to overwhelm any new players who are not already familiar with the game

without a updated/dedicated guide to the content (or even a built in gallery) I can see people giving up on trying the game before they get to what they want to see

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
decided to mess around on Mtools with Katalist and realized how many maps there is its really crazy
250+ish with most of them completed including text dialogue for inspecting items (even for the couple of inaccessible maps)
considering there is an area for Margo and secret passages for her I am going to assume shes going to eventually be an encounter, and the maze of futility seems to lead to the hotel aswell there is also a key in the womens bathroom at school does anyone know where it leads too?

I feel like this game is getting too big we have a nice and wide variety of succubus to dom us, I would personally like to see a few of them get expanded on instead of adding so much to the game with the amount of content, side content, hidden content, secret triggers hidden switches I feel like this game is going to overwhelm any new players who are not already familiar with the game

without a updated/dedicated guide to the content (or even a built in gallery) I can see people giving up on trying the game before they get to what they want to see
I personally like it... give it 1 more year and the game has reached 10-20 hours in gameplay time.
Does Teary draw his own art? The way you like to expand on old characters is probably a question about how much new art & cg's he can produce.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I personally like it... give it 1 more year and the game has reached 10-20 hours in gameplay time.
Does Teary draw his own art? The way you like to expand on old characters is probably a question about how much new art & cg's he can produce.
yup teary draws his own art, he makes the music himself too - if you download his older versions the art is actually pretty different compared to when he first started hes got way better and still kept his unique style

I think hes redrawn Noo, Vhidna and Ayleen twice to keep up with his improving art
the updates may take awhile but considering he does everything himself itll forever annoy me his patreon is not a bigger success

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
yup teary draws his own art, he makes the music himself too - if you download his older versions the art is actually pretty different compared to when he first started hes got way better and still kept his unique style

I think hes redrawn Noo, Vhidna and Ayleen twice to keep up with his improving art
the updates may take awhile but considering he does everything himself itll forever annoy me his patreon is not a bigger success
I like his art but some people dislike it.
Some people actually prefer generic boring 3D mass produced shit models, compared to a unique style that is not mainstream.

Hopefully teary will get to a point where he gets 3-4k each month and can maybe focus more on developing his game.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
generaly i'm not fan of walkthrough, but when the game become big and that you reach the "end" of the version it would be nice to can know if we have succeed see all the content (or just a list of thing to avoid to not get softlock doing thing in the wrong order)

For those who play many different game it's sometimes hard to remember where everything is too when we play a new version but must new start again becose old save would be corrupted or buggy if imported (doing a new start is not really annoying, it's more the fact to need seek everything again when not played during a certain time, the farming or the fight it's the easy part ^^, found the clue of what to do next not always)

Except that i enjoy a lot the game and i love the art :D

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
I like his art but some people dislike it.
Some people actually prefer generic boring 3D mass produced shit models, compared to a unique style that is not mainstream.

Hopefully teary will get to a point where he gets 3-4k each month and can maybe focus more on developing his game.
Honestly, I think more people would enjoy Teary's Art if they began to play through more of the game. I remember I was that way when I first played. Over time I began to enjoy his art style because it just fits in well with the sorta depressing vibe of the game. It's hard to explain but I'm sure a lot of others feel the same way.

Reactions: OSaV and kbutler

Gamifexian

Jul 20, 2021
Definitely agree with everyone saying there needs to be an updated walkthrough, as a relatively casual/new enjoyer of the game it is a tad frustrating being forced to consult the forums if I have a question. Any Tower of Trample fans here might know that we had a similar problem over there, where a very good but very outdated wiki was all we had until a ToT fan who made galleries for games made his own updated one ( and even now the new wiki is outdated).
I really hope the person who made the old wiki makes a new one, or maybe there could be a collective wiki page that could be continuously updated to distribute the work that would be required.
I feel like this would reduce people from having to ask their questions here if there was a good central source of info (even though if the wiki was on the front page I'm sure they'll be a ton of people not reading it and asking here anyways lol).

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes