4.90 star(s) 99 Votes

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
Pas de traduction française pour Summer's Clover ? Dommage. J'ai adoré le jeu de base Katawa Shoujo ,j'aurai bien aimé une traduction française pour Summer's Clover.

No French translation for Summer’s Clover? Too bad. I loved the basic game Katawa Shoujo, I would have liked a French translation for Summer’s Clover.

Jan 1, 2018
Pas de traduction française pour Summer's Clover ? Dommage. J'ai adoré le jeu de base Katawa Shoujo ,j'aurai bien aimé une traduction française pour Summer's Clover.

No French translation for Summer’s Clover? Too bad. I loved the basic game Katawa Shoujo, I would have liked a French translation for Summer’s Clover.
Normally I would suggest you do a translation yourself, as others have done with games on F95zone, but unfortunately the engine is practically unmodify-able. :(

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
I played this right during their original release and got the sound-box as well from 4s website. Still have it installed on my computer today and archived in my stash to keep with me to very old age. I came across it in a very difficult time in my own life with health issues and it helped me deal with them. I found all routes had their own unique and very touching story.

It is a sincere work of true video game 'art'.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
it's been 8 years! since it release i keep looking from far.
and after 8 years i still afraid to play this game *sigh* how cruel because i hear there is an ending with the girl dead.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
it's been 8 years! since it release i keep looking from far.
and after 8 years i still afraid to play this game *sigh* how cruel because i hear there is an ending with the girl dead.
Only in the other version not the real release version.

Play the real release version and you will love it.

Use the walkthrough to get all paths.

Go here and get the "Full Version" of the game if in doubt.

Arn5o5

Nov 17, 2018
Seems like the anonfile links are dead (the win version excepted) and the nopy link for Linux points to a mac version.
No big deal, everything's on the official website anyway, but I wouldn't want anyone to miss this amazing game because of that. ;)

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes