4.90 star(s) 106 Votes
Oct 2, 2018
It might have sexual content but overall the best appeal about it is the story and the routes. They are bitter sweet and just make you feel happy inside when you dedicate yourself to one of the girls. Cause even if most the girls in the game have a disability, they all have beautiful personalities. This game makes you see the beauty hidden behind any disability and that even those with one have souls of gold that just need a little love and support. In the end, it was not the sexual content that made me love this but the story and characters in it..

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Is MC “disabled” the whole game? I like games with a quality story, but I have to form a bond with MC so that I can consume it well. I can't do that here at beginning. So I ask if I can hope that this will change during the story or not.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Is MC “disabled” the whole game? I like games with a quality story, but I have to form a bond with MC so that I can consume it well. I can't do that here at beginning. So I ask if I can hope that this will change during the story or not.
His disability (and disabilites of other characters) plays a role in each route, sometimes a very important one. It doesn't "go away" at any point.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
He is still disable but can work with it and it is part of all 6 stories.

Reactions: Real Kreten

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I'm so confused right now. I did not expect an F95 forum to contain things like "genuinely cried" without a being followed by "from my ding dong".
Imma give it a try out of curiosity.
A try, mind you, means reading pages and pages without a single sex image.
Totally worth it, btw, imo, but I felt it needed to be pointed out. ;)

Reactions: a1fox3

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I'm so confused right now. I did not expect an F95 forum to contain things like "genuinely cried" without a being followed by "from my ding dong".
Better than "genuinely raged" after playing Acting Lessons.

Reactions: Jorund

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
May I suggest Emi's story first then.

For me this is where it all started for VN and is the 2nd one I tried and could not go on with any other game without completing every story in this great VN first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

B1aCkIe_Duquesne

May 26, 2020
I have never had such a strong reaction to a piece of fiction. There's been plenty of fanfics with cracking cliffhangers where I'm savouring the gap between chapters like what's gonna happen? What's gonna happen? - but this is on another level (and at the time of writing I am nowhere near any H scenes!). While reading this story my heart is beating noticeably harder than normal. I can feel the narrator's constant stress as though it were me in his shoes. It's so amazingly weird.

Nightwish2

Apr 27, 2017
Can't wait to play it again. This was probably my first visual novel. Just the fact that this VN led me to finding works like Grisaia and Muv-luv would be enough for me to thank it for the bottom of my heart. But I remember it being great. I didn't finish all routes before but I'll do it this time.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Solorz

Apr 14, 2018
Well as cardiologist, his disability can be fixed in aprox 2 hours :D or even faster if you consider using only ICD pacemaker.
So you could argues this is affront to the really disabled people's sexual life, as they are more than commonly smelly, disfigured and often have incomprehensible speech patterns (and salivate) - yeah not the priettiest, sexiest picture there, but their physical needs and capacity for emotion is the same as others/

But else, yes, the most beautiful work of adult ficiton created on the internet.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Alright, so I'm probably gonna (definitely, why front?) cry, but I need to know about three specific girls before I give this a try. The goth chick, I need her name and if the route is worth it. Name of the chick with glasses, don't need to know if her route is worth it, judging by her screencap I'm gonna be in love with her by the end. And the short pinkette with the very vibrant emerald eyes. I need her name and I also wanna know if route is worth it.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Alright, so I'm probably gonna (definitely, why front?) cry, but I need to know about three specific girls before I give this a try. The goth chick, I need her name and if the route is worth it. Name of the chick with glasses, don't need to know if her route is worth it, judging by her screencap I'm gonna be in love with her by the end. And the short pinkette with the very vibrant emerald eyes. I need her name and I also wanna know if route is worth it.
First one is Hanako, she's an extremely self-conscious girl because of her scarring.
Second is Shizune, she's calculating and likes to play mind games with people. Anything that she might consider a challenge is welcome.
Third one is Rin, she's a complicated painter who's alienated because of her weirdness.

People all have their own favorite routes depending on their tastes. The introduction gives you enough scenes with each character to have a basic understanding of how they are and behave, so it should help making a decision.
Personally, I'd say every route is worth playing, though I have to admit Shizune's route is definitely the one I liked the least.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
First one is Hanako, she's an extremely self-conscious girl because of her scarring.
Second is Shizune, she's calculating and likes to play mind games with people. Anything that she might consider a challenge is welcome.
Third one is Rin, she's a complicated painter who's alienated because of her weirdness.

People all have their own favorite routes depending on their tastes. The introduction gives you enough scenes with each character to have a basic understanding of how they are and behave, so it should help making a decision.
Personally, I'd say every route is worth playing, though I have to admit Shizune's route is definitely the one I liked the least.
Basically this game has awesome characterization that can literally make you fall for any of them. Perfect. Will download and give a try later.

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes