4.90 star(s) 106 Votes

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Lily's and Rin's are my least-liked routes for the literal opposite reasons.

Otherwise, I will say it's easy to fall into Emi if you just play it as the every-man.

Feb 2, 2019
My first Visual Novel. The one making me interested in VN. The one pushing me to learn english. Yes, it's translated into french, I know. But not all VN are... I can count on the finger from only one of my hands the ones translated into french and that I found... Katawa Shoujo make me want to play plenty other VN... Since most of them have english translation, I learned as a self-taught english to be able to play / to read them.

Mon premier Visual Novel. Celui qui m'a fait m'intéresser aux VN en général. Et qui m'a fait me bouger le cul pour apprendre l'anglais. Oui, il est traduit en français. Je sais. Mais on ne peut pas dire pareil de tous les VN existant... Ils se comptent sur les doigts d'une seule main, ceux que j'ai trouvé en français... Et Katawa Shoujo m'a donner envie de jouer/lire bien d'autre VN... Vu que la plupart sont trouvable en anglais, j'ai appris l'anglais en autodidacte juste pour les lire.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
I still have yet to play Emi's route, but I will say that Shizune's ending felt very lackluster. Their just was a weird coldness about it that I didn't like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a reason why this girl is often called 'Shit'zune, she is not very much liked by the community overall.

I am sure you will enjoy Emi's route, on my list it's the 2nd best. And because of how it plays out in the end it might be the best outcome of the game overall, considering the state of the MC.

Dec 15, 2017
So, I am unsure what I am missing. I have done all the routes and all the endings for every girl. I also followed the flowchart to try to get all the possible scenarios in Act 1. However, it still shows that I am missing one part in Act 1. The gallery also shows me missing one picture. I am very confused as to what I missed, because I feel I was very thorough. Can someone please help me out in figuring out what I am missing and how to get it? Here are screen shots of what the game says I am missing to help. 1600569879531.png 1600569948147.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, I am unsure what I am missing. I have done all the routes and all the endings for every girl. I also followed the flowchart to try to get all the possible scenarios in Act 1. However, it still shows that I am missing one part in Act 1. The gallery also shows me missing one picture. I am very confused as to what I missed, because I feel I was very thorough. Can someone please help me out in figuring out what I am missing and how to get it? Here are screen shots of what the game says I am missing to help. View attachment 824206 View attachment 824207
Its called "Proper Exercise" Untitled.jpg And that last CG will happen once you hit 100%.

It has something to do with Emi and Rin but I don't remember how to do it, its been a long time since I played.
Emi drags MC off to get something or another. Emi Rin.jpg

Reactions: Mab's Thrall22
Dec 15, 2017
Ah yes, I see it now. Thanks for the help.
Ok that was weird. I guess I found a bug or something, because I know I went that route and read that text, but it was showing as I did not. Also, I was looking at the flowchart and I had to do that route in order to even do Emi's story. Whatever, I just went through it again and it counted it this time. And the last picture is actually the one with all the girls in it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok that was weird. I guess I found a bug or something, because I know I went that route and read that text, but it was showing as I did not. Also, I was looking at the flowchart and I had to do that route in order to even do Emi's story. Whatever, I just went through it again and it counted it this time. And the last picture is actually the one with all the girls in it.
I did not want to spoil it for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mab's Thrall22

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
This game is too pure for this place.
Honestly I'm impressed by the fact that the game has a perfect 5 star score here (as it should), since one could half expect that there would already be a bunch of coomer reviews such as "gaem has only a few sex scenes, 2/10"

I mean these reviews don't really matter anyways, but regardless it seems that not all hope is lost for the f95 denizens in that they can appreciate a more nuanced game as opposed to the mass of coom-bait, patreon-leeching games that plague this place.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
does this game have mobile version ??
I've installed . It's smooth and if your phone has some good specs, the game will play very fluidly. It also handles switching from the game to another app to the game again without crashes pretty well, something that was my main issue with the version I was running before this one.

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes